Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

Hi girls

Hows the weekend going?

I had abit of a blip last night. I picked at fruit throughout the day again without weighing and then in the evening i had a pack of loveheart sweets (someone got them for my birthday last weekend) and a candy cane (those sweets from christmas). I dont even like loveheart sweets and didnt really enjoy them but just couldnt stop!:(

Anyway, got on the scales this morning and seem to have lost another half a pound which is odd!:D perhaps it was the shock to the system! I know half a pound could be anything but it is the first time i have seen the scales at 9st 9 and 1/2 pounds so i was really pleased.

Back on the water today and going to be strict with the fruit. Need to get some chewing gum as well because i reckon if i'd had some chewing gum to hand last night then i wouldn't have strayed.

Well, i hope you are all doing well xxxxx

jodie really dont worry about last night hun, i to had 2 small squares of choc last night dont no why as i was so stuffed n bloated from my dinner,
OMG DINNER Jodie after 790 the dinner on 1000 is HUGE i couldnt finish it honestly,oh it was so nice to have a bit of salmon tho, i done the salmon dinner out of our yellow cd books it were lovely to have something diffrent but hell i was full.
had porridge for brekkie this morning !!!

ooooooo i love salmon Tara. I used to have it at least once per week before i started cd. I bet the portions seem big - its weird for me because i am still having a 790 style dinner but i cant wait to add the potatoes/rice/pasta!!! yum!!! I've been having fish every night for the last 4 nights - haddock, plaice and sea bass - gorgeous! My portions have been slightly over but i'm not cutting bits off the fish!

I hope that we continue to feel stuffed when we come off cd - it would be lovely to eat "normally" and feel really satisfied wouldn't it?

xx

stuffed i was last night cor blimey.The potions really do seem huge after aam & 790
I never used to eat a lot of fish b4 cd but it seem that since doing it that it seem that i have fish more than anything really got into it.
Oh i had a plum today for the first time since starting cd OMG it was soooo nice, whilst eating it rather slowly to saver the taste of it i thought yippee i can have 2 more today!! how very sad of me!!

have you tasted a banana yet? (this sounds like such a weird conversation:D) omg they taste so much more bananary than before cd!!!!!! absolutely gorgeous!

Well, i had good intentions this morning but yet again i've overdone it on the fruit! Can't seem to control myself with it:( Seem to be more peckish today for some reason - its probably those sweets from last night.

Fish again tonight but i know it weighs about 350grams so will be over there as well.

Perhaps tomorrow will be better?:confused:

Sounds yummy Tara. I am kind of doing the 1000 plan ( i reckon i probably am up to 1000 cals with the extra fruit!!) perhaps i should go onto the 1000 properly. I definitely seem to be hungrier now so maybe my body needs the extra. Just had another couple of kiwis:(

Going to have my bar and then go to bed i think - perhaps i'll then stop eating!

xxx

Oh Jodie by the way you look so tiny in the pic of your night out hun
deffinatly look smaller than 9st 11, look way smaller than me babe
your son is just so gorgous

awwww thanx - must be the lighting:D (that makes me look smaller ofcourse, not my son looking gorgeous because he most definitely is:D)

I think I might go up to the "proper" 1000 plan on Thursday when i see my CDC (seeing her one day early this week as she is on hols) as i feel abit in limbo and i think psychologically i need to have more structure. I'm neither one thing or the other at the moment!:D

Sent DH out to get abit of shopping before he sets off to work. Only asked for grapes and bananas so will try and keep within my limits today!

Going to take photos of all my old clothes and put them on ebay today if i can summon up some energy - headache starting to shift at last.

xxxx

PS just pm'd you x

just pmd you back to babe lol
i can understand you feelin in limbo, and really think doing one or the other would be better for you babe, just becarefull with fruit today as your of tummy,dont want to make it worse,glad your headache it getting better i am going to have to take some paracetamol in a mo for mine! feel like i done nothing but pop pills the last week!! oh well at least the anibiotics were finished yesterday thank goodness
good idea bout ebay, i really need to get some more clothes that fit me!! and god i need Bras that fit mine are all WAY WAY to big now,gonnago sulk now lol

Yea will try to take it easy with the fruit today. Just chewing some trident now:D

Know what you mean about the bras - mine are gaping now:eek:
No idea what size i am so will need to get measured before i buy any new ones. Its so annoying that you lose it off your boobs isnt it? Bigger boobs was the best thing about being fat! lol

funny you should say that Tara because sometimes i forget to have my first shake until after lunch time. I always think about it around 11am and then try to put it off a little longer but often then forget about it completely! It gets to 1 or 2pm and I'm like "oh dear, i've forgotton to "eat" " That would NEVER happen to me in normal life (i'm usually hungry as soon as i get up!) I really hope it continues after cd!!!!

well, i've been good with the food today but i now want a banana!!! or some more grapes!!!!! what is it with me and fruit at the moment?! i seem to start the day not feeling hungry at all and then my appetite increases as the day goes by! I'm not really hungry but just really fancy some more fruit!!!! Already got through 4 packs of trident:eek:

Back