Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

sounds abit like my dh - he doesn't drink much at all despite running 2 bars!

Sorry I forgot to answer 2 of your questions from before!

1. Ugly Betty is the best programme ever! Its on the 2nd series now but if you know anyone with the DVD set of the 1st series then definitely borrow it. Its great!

2. Yes ds got on fine at dancing today thanks. He just went to jazz (ie half the class) and he managed all of it save for the last 5 minutes without me. He held the teacher's hand all the way through i think! lol bless him. He enjoyed it alot more today as i dont think he got so tired.

Probably going to wear shorts again tonight as they are the only thing that fit me!! I have a severe lack of going out clothes at the moment.

Right, off to get my hair done now and drop ds at my Mum's.

Catch ya later hun
xx

deary me, i'm feeling quite bloated now:( had quorn sausages, broccoli, new potatoes and a small piece of plaice for dinner. Also had some strawberries and a shake so feeling really big now! It would have been better if i'd not eaten before going out but i dont want to feel sick with the drinking so i've probably done the right thing albeit i'm now going out with a pot belly! lol

Have a great evening JJJ....

Thanks Maggie, xx

Good morning huni,
How did last night go? hope it was good and you enjoyed yourself,

I went round to mums with the kiddies had a lovely time, sis nephew and sis's sil was there to, mum got in some pizzas and garlic bread so we had that with some salad too plus a couple of drinks then the tin of roses came out but i only had 3 or 4 of the chocs.
Got back home n put kiddies to bed and when h2b got in he was well un truly pi**ed!! the gits had spiked his drink!!! so now he is suffering and keeping nowt down!!
mmm good day for me, me thinks !!! lol

morning hun

awwww poor h2b, you'll have to give him lots of tlc today!lol

glad you had a nice evening and it sounds as tho you had a treat but didnt go overboard which is exactly the way it should be!

Omg what a nite i had! I didnt get in till 3.30am! I drank half a bottle of champagne plus about 7 vodka,soda and limes. I did dance alot though so hopefully i burned off some calories! lol When I got home i was very very bad:( I had 2 cold quorn sausages with 3 slices of white bread AND THEN 2 funsize curly wurlys, 2 funsize chomps and a funsize fudge! arrgghhhhhh! I was chomping away in bed in the dark! lol

I am so dizzy this morning and i've got a stonking headache from the drink and sugar overload.

Right, time to do damage limitation! I'd better get drinking that water!
xx

yea i'm an expert at eating chocolate in the dark, hadnt lost the knack! lol

When i got in last nite i phoned dh on his mobile as he usually doesnt get back till around 4am after work. I left a message to say i had got home ok. Then i went upstairs and found him fast asleep in bed! lol He'd got in before me which NEVER happens! lol

On my 2nd cup of tea now, cant face the water yet but i know i've got to:(

No nites out now until 9th Dec so at least i've got some time to recover:D

What you up to today hun?x

i'm waiting for dh to get back (he's had to go in to work to open up) and then i plan to have a relaxing bath with no interruptions:)

After that i think we will probably just chill out all day, nothing major. I've got to collect my car from my friend's house sometime but will have to wait until i'm less dizzy:D

Enjoy your afternoons Jo and Tara, everyone is chilling today...that's great. As most of us lead busy lives with homes and family to look after. Oh and pussy cats pooches! how is he Tara?
So, when I've seen my last client at 1pm, I am going to chill as well!!! Might even put my feet up and try and finish my book I started weeks ago..

Hi hun

Today has gone so quickly at work and this evening i've got nowhere at all!

Oh well, some days are just like that!

Food wise been ok today, still got a bar to go and not feeling really hungry or got any cravings which is good.

I'm so tired, going to bed with ds in a min but will write a longer post tomorrow.

Glad to hear the dog walking is going well hun!

I'm a celebrity starts tonight, woohooo! omg i'm so sad! lol

xxx

Back