Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

Morning sweetie

omg i had such an awful nite! I didnt get to sleep until about 2.30am and then i kept having nitemares, it was awful. I think I was actually shouting out in my sleep (didnt wake dh tho!-typical) and then i kept waking up with a terrible stitch and a really gurgly tum.

Had some of those sugar free sweets again last nite (well, rather a lot actually - a whole packet) and i dont know what's in them but they really set my stomach off! Think i'd better stay off them for abit!

Well, what a dull and dreary day:(:( Was planning on going shopping with ds but its horrible and drizzly so not an ideal day to be walking round the shops. May just go to supermarket instead.

What you got planned today hun?

Morning Hunnibunnie,

Oh no thats awfull that you had a bad night huni,try and get some rest in today, i have only had nighta like that if i have drunk white wine!! which has never been often as i much prefer red wine lol

As for those sweets deffo sounds like you shouldnt have them again babe especially seeing as they seem to disagree with your tum,

Its really horrid morning weather wise isnt it,so grey,cold and damp, yuck yuck yuck

Well am off to meet a friend for a quick coffee in a mo then be back home to walk the dog then maybe contemplate some housework lol

Morning you two,

Jo those sugar free sweet contain a sweetner that if you eat too many can have a laxative effect....no wonder your tummy's guggling hun.. ;0)

Stick to your trident!!

Don't overdo the housework again Tara, not good for your health hun x ;0)

Morning you two,

Jo those sugar free sweet contain a sweetner that if you eat too many can have a laxative effect....no wonder your tummy's guggling hun.. ;0)

Stick to your trident!!

Don't overdo the housework again Tara, not good for your health hun x ;0)

ahhh!!! that makes sense now! lol they taste lovely and i cant resist eating the whole packet!

lol Maggie! yea still trying to work out the face book thing!:confused:

Right, well not a bad day but not fantastic either. Popped to supermarket with ds but apart from that have not done anything much all day.

Water isnt going down so well these last 4 or 5 days, only managing 2 1/2 litres on average. Don't know why but the water is making me feel abit sick lately.:(

So far today i've had blueberries, banana, raspberries, apple, a shake and a small bag of Maynards sports mix sweets!:eek: I'm ok on the fruit as i am now having "fun size" portions which means i can have more of a selection:D But the sweets were abit naughty.

Saw them at the till while i was waiting to pay so it was abit of an impulse buy. They were really nice though and kind of worth the 172 calories! At least they wont give me stomach pains like the sugar free ones! lol

Its so cold isnt it? My heating has been on constantly and i just cant seem to warm up.

Need to go and clean the kitchen now, helped ds to make "Dora cakes" this afternoon and its a mess!

xxx

Afternoon Jo,

I am having trouble with water aswell at the mo, have only just finished 2nd ltr!!, Have had 2shredded wheat with half the milk allowance for brekkie and just had a hot choc shake to warm up after taking dog for an hours walk!
I was naughty last night tho as i had a cream cake!! oopppsss but my cals for the day were well under b4 i eat it !!!

It is bloody cold today have had my heating on all day, it has been on lowish for a few days but today i had to turn it right up!!

Did ds enjoy making his dora cakes? bet you wont enjoy the cleaning up tho

As for the sweets what you like with them at the mo hun, take it your tummy is feeling better after the other sweets?

xxx

oooooooooo a cream cake? yummy scrummy wish it was in my tummy:D i think maybe i'm coming up for totm as that is usually when my sweet cravings begin to surface!

I've gone over today by 200 cals and i know it will be by even more once i finish my fruit! My dinner was just too big! Had seabass, cabbage, salad leaves and couscous. Shouldn't really have had the couscous and to be honest i was struggling at the end but i still managed to eat it all!

Sounds about right for your totm huni as i am just finishing mine and we tend to be around the same time as each other, tbh this has been my best totm EVER that i can remember!!!!

I have got haddock carrots and new pots for my dinner yum,
but dunno whats wrong with me but just not been hungry the last couple of days
tonight i feel like i could sleep for a bloomin month to!!

sounds like an early nite for you hun. Glad your totm was ok.

I am having a terrible evening - i am now up to 1554 calories!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've kept picking at the fruit and now i've eaten another packet of sugar free sweets (different ones but they are bound to cause me the same problems as last night:mad:)

I've got no control tonight and despite the fact that I feel full (uncomfortably so actually) i can't stop:cry:

I'm going to bed now with ds as i feel knackered and uncomfortable. I really hope tonight is a one-off and I'll be back on form tomorrow:sigh:

Nite hunni xx

i'd rather be under calories:cry:

"thicko dog" lol - awwwww u love him, i can tell! lol

I had such a fantastic nite sleep last nite - the best for absolutely AGES! Must have loaded myself down with so much food i couldnt move! lol

Been at work today so its been alot easier food wise. Kept my food written down but need to enter it on my calorie counter to see where i'm at. That site is www.weightlossresources.co.uk - its excellent.

Only had 1 1/2 litres today. I've been so cold at work just couldnt warm up and so found it really hard to get the water down.

Been to the cinema tonite to see that vampire film, 30 days or nites or something along those lines!? Whatever its called it was pretty crap but dh quite liked it. I even gave him my emergency pack of dolly mixtures - it must be love! lol

Just had some tomato and basil quorn sausages - found them in Morrisons yesterday. Quite nice but think i prefer the original ones.

Right, off to bed in a mo. ds is still up and he's got nursery in the morning so dont want to be too late. I've got horseriding in the morning which should be nice. Hope it doesnt rain.

Take care hunni xxx

Morning sweetie,

mmmm thicko dog,yeah i have fallen him!!!, but hay who wouldnt if they had a living thing that idoloses them!!! even if it is a bloomin dog pmsl

Hope you didnt end up going over your cals yesterday babe, and thanks for that site think i am gonna start useing it to see how i am doing cal wise even tho i have been well ubder the last few days!!

That dont sound like my type of film either hun, but at least your dh liked it, you deffo love him if you gave him your dolly mixtures lol

Dunno if i would like them sausages either, but then again i havent had the quorn sausages for over a week now!!! think i over done with them!!

What a lovely morning for horse riding bloody cold but nice n bright, enjoy hun,am so jelous

xxxx

Morning hunibunnie,

Hope you had a good day yesterday

Its dam cold again this morning lots of frost everywhere

Good luck with your weigh-in today babes

I havent got weigh-in today, so heres hoping next weeks is a good one !!!

Havent got a lot planned for today, H2B has got this morning off so will both go for a nice long walk with the dog then he will go off to work this afternoon

Have you anything nice planned for today?
Have a good day babe xxxx

Back