Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

Good luck with weigh in today JJJ....flipping cold here, frost everywhere,,loks like a christmas card YIKES!!!!

Thanks Maggie and Tara.

Tara are you going to have an "unofficial weigh in" on your home scales or wait until next week?

I'm pleased as i lost 1 1/2 lbs this week (2lbs on mine- grrrrrr) so i'm now at 9st 2 1/2lbs. Upping to 1200 from today although i've kind of been between 1000 to 1200 most days anyway. Do you have 1 or 2 cds on 1200? I've taken a supply of 2 per day just incase although cd said its 1 on 1200.

Been to the town to do some xmas shopping and food shopping. Came home laden down with bags so did pretty well. Now need to hide everything before ds comes home from nursery! He's got a children in need day today with face painting, cake making etc - he's bound to be absolutely manic when he gets home!!!

I did all the housework yesterday afternoon/evening (dont quite know how with ds around)! so for the rest of the day i'm going to sort out a few bits and do some paperwork if i can motivate myself.

Just had some shredded wheat for the first time in yonks - absolutely yum!!! Got some seabass and lemon sole from Morrisons earlier. I cooked monkfish last nite - yuk!!! Absolutely disgusting. I had one mouthful and chucked the rest in the bin!

Sounds like a nice day for you Tara - enjoy walk with h2b (soon to be dh!!!!) and dog. xxx

Well done Jo, only 2.5 lbs to go wow!

You do have 2 CD meals a day on the 1200...

I didn't think much to the monkfish either apart from it was bloody expensive...prefer bass or haddock.

Have a good afternoon, I have had my nails done this morning, so all nicely painted with the white tips...

WOOOHOOOO well done Jo with the weight loss

Yep 2 cd packs on the 1200 plan hun so enjoy

Bet ds does come home manic for you but he should at least have had a fun time at nursary tho,
2 of mine have got non uniform day at school for children in need today and had to take in a £1 for taking part plus think they are selling cakes and stuff to raise money for it too

Well been on a bloody long walk with H2B And the mutt,we was out so long that H2B has walked into work from the high st as it wasnt worth him cpming all the way home just to turn around and go straight back out again!! lol mutt is now snoring under my chair as i type!! lol 3hours we was out !!!

Yep Jo its getting bloody close now to H2B becoming DH OMG 2weeks tomorrow eeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!

I wont be trying the monkfish then seeing as your not liking it not worth me waisting my money on it lol

Get you with your posh nails Maggie lol

Thanks lovelies!

I wonder why my cdc asked if i wanted to go down to 1 cd on 1200 then? thats a bit weird isnt it?

I shall stick to the 2 cds plus the extra cals - woo hooo party party party!!!!

Maggie, nails sounds lovely. I think i'll treat myself before christmas as mine look awful. I always think if your nails are nice you feel good all over (if you get what i mean!?) it kind of makes you feel glamourous.

3 hours Tara?!!!! r u mad woman?! you are going to have buns of steel! lol

My exercise has gone all to pot - might try and get back on track next week although my motivation just isnt there at the moment.

Don't bother with the monkfish Tara. It has the same consistency as scampi and its just WEIRD! It has this big bone down the middle and ....urghhhhh ...its just horrible. Been to Morrisons and got some seabass (our favourite:)) and some lemon sole. Haven't had lemon sole for years. I'm really into trying the different fish at the moment now that i can really taste the different flavours.

Having some hot berry water at the moment (got that tip off you Maggie:D) as i just cant seem to drink any cold water at the moment at all. I hate the berry flavouring in cold water anyway but somehow its quite nice hot!

Right, i'm off to read my Now Magazine (it kind of counts as paperwork doesnt it?! lol)

xx

YEP i am mad lol dog is sleeping well now tho lol, but hay all the exersice i can get is darn good

I not tryed the water flavouring in hot water yet mind you i have only got the orange one not bought the other one yet,

right fancy some sea bass for tea today might have to do my weekly shop early today to get some, but will deffo not try the monkfish then, never had lemon sole either!!, its strange cos b4 doing cd i wasnt a big lover of fish would only eat it once in a blue moon and had to really really fancy eating it now i cant get enough of the dam stuff!!

Oh i think reading your mag could count as paper work huni xxx

I had lemon sole and sea bass tonight with sprouts, cauli and carrots. I wouldn't have the lemon sole again, it was okay but didn't really taste of much. Think it needs alot of herbs etc....anyway the seabass was yummy. Did you have seabass too?

ds fell asleep at 7.25pm which is completely unheard of!! He must have been exhausted from nursery today. How did yours enjoy their day?

Didnt get to the paperwork. Lay on my bed and started watching "sorry" on gold. Do you remember that? Ronnie Corbett as Timothy Lumsden. I used to love it. Anyway, the next thing i knew i had fallen asleep for half an hour! Just dozed off like an old granny! lol

Still feel pretty cream crackered tonight so think i will get off to bed soon and watch children in need in bed.

xx

oh yes i had a lovely bit of seabass tonight for dinner with cauli broccilli and new pots, but had to brave sainsburys at an earlier than normal just so as i could have it, and boy it was horrid going round there to do my weekly shop!!! lol

ooooo i havent seen "sorry" for years i used to like watching that, as for going to sleep this afternoon i soooo coulda dozed off too and me thinks i will be going to bed shortly and watch children in need tho if i watch it in bed i will probally fall asleep preety quick!!! god what are we like huni

Prehaps your ds nursary should do more stuff like that hun, bless him tho must have been shatterd, my lot had a good day too,tho think they really enjoyed it cos they could wear there own clothes instead of there uniforms but had to feel sorry for sian as her school still had to wear theres

xxxxx

well yesterday was abit strange food wise as i kept to 1200 calories but had too many sugar free sweets which meant i didnt have enough calories left for either of my cd packets!:eek:

got to get a grip with this sweetie thing as i dont want to get back into that bad habit.

no water yet today but i'll catch up this afternoon. Only managed 2 litres yesterday but i'm not fretting as i dont think we probably need to drink so much at this level. We must be getting quite abit of water in our food by now I think.

So far today I've had a slice of melon, an apple,a nectarine, a coffee and an Options Bounty hot chocolate drink. I do seem to eat quite abit of fruit still but if thats what gets me through then so be it!

ds went tap dancing this morning so we are just chilling now and watching a dvd. He had vegetarian sausage toad in the hole for lunch and he's left half of it. Its sitting infront of me and smells gorgeous!!! I will resist!:D

Dreary day, raining so dont think we'll go out - just stay in the warm.

Hows it going today hun?

Good Evening Jo,

Well i had a lazy morning, then the kids and me took the mad dog for a 2 hour walk, just get home and my mum calls so we ended popping round there then into cambridge to do some last min bits of shopping for the wedding,went into m&s and got wedding cake from in there we got 2 teirs and also got a choccie cake for the kiddies at the wedding, and my 2 girls now have there shoes for the big day!. Also Sian ( 12yrold dd) needed new school shoes so got them for her, and with her pocket money that she had saved up she got her self a nice outfit from next it was only £12 thought that was a bit of a bargin.

On a down side i have only managed 2 ltrs water today eekk but oh well never mind eh

How did ds get on with his dance class today? did he manage to stay for it without you??
sounds like a lovley chill out afternoon for you and ds hun,hope you have managed to resist the toad in the hole and the sweets today huni

xxxx

sounds like you have just about organised everything for the wedding now hun....bet it seems really REAL now!:D How long have you been together?

ds went to tap class yesterday and enjoyed it so that was good. Next week its jazz which is his favourite.

Been painting paper plates with different faces this morning, cutting out bits and pieces, gluing etc. ds loved it and i quite enjoyed painting a tiger myself:D

We popped to the town earlier and parked the car on the seafront. omg the wind was really strong and icy. I think they will probably cordon off the promenade later when the tide is high as the sea looked mad!

Really hungry today for some reason. i SO want some red liquorice but i haven't got any here so hopefully i wont go out and hunt some down!:D This sweetie craving has to stop! Before it was fruit but at least that was better than sweets! I'm even starting to fancy abit of chocolate, omg, i hope i dont start getting major chocolate cravings too:eek:

Just had a small bowl of raw cabbage to nibble on - what a weirdo! lol:D

yep wedding is getting darn REAL now sweetie,and think things are as good as darn it ready for it now, we have been together 18 mths.

Well OMG i lost the plot BIG BIG style with my lot today really gave em all HEll For being lazy unhelpfull P*** taking S***s!! as much i i try n keep the house tidy they all just take the pee n leave a darn mess everywhere,i just feel like a stuck record!!, dont think they will be doing it again!! we have been giving the place a MAJOR clean n tidy up,doors n windows been thrown open to freashen the house up too,tho sitting here shivering typing this now lol, plus just realised that i have had nowt to eat all day where i been so busy!!!

Your morning sounds real fun huni all that cutting,sticking and painting

I love that red liquorice mmmm yummy not had any in ages n ages, but the fruit cravings were much better for you babes

xxxx

:giveup: hope its safe to come out now hun! i wouldnt like to get on your wrong side and i bet the house will be kept spick and span this week! lol

However, every cloud has a silver lining and if the house had been all tidy then you would have been tempted to eat more! lol Infact, you should be thanking your kids and giving them all extra pocket money this week!:D:D:p

lol, i have no idea why im in such a good mood and able to have a laugh on here. by all rights i shud b in a foul mood today for various reasons, including the fact that ive had very little sleep for 3 nights now! this site just cheers me up so much!

Hi Delli - nice to see you

Tara - u feeling calm now? lol . I'm chewing on the ol' gum now as that sweet craving is still lingering! Had a couple of treat size bags of teddy jellies tonight (left over from halloween) - they are miniscule but it was still abit naughty!

Getting up to 1200 cals quite easily but hoping it might actually speed up the metabolism and get these last couple of pounds off pronto. The few times that i have eaten a little more during cd i've actually lost more so i'm hoping that theory will continue to apply!:D

Right, going to try and get ds wound down for bed now. missed i'm a celebrity last nite so need to catch up with it tonite.

xx

Back