Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

Hi hunibun

Glad you've got a fairly peaceful household back now!

Well, my first day back at work wasn't too bad really. Two new clients didn't turn up which meant i was able to catch up abit quicker. Still loads to do but got on quite well today.

Feeling abit tired but going to make myself go to Le Roc tonight. Very tempted to chicken out but one of my friends has told me that there are loads of people there by themselves so i should be okay.

Got on the scales this morning and I was 9st 1/2lb so today I've been very strict. Also managed to drink 1 1/2 litres of water so far which is good for me believe it or not. Going to be strict until Friday (if i can) and then weigh myself just once per week until next official weigh in with CDC.

I am sure that you'll be able to get those last few pounds off by the end of the month hun. xx

Still haven't got round to joining the gym, meant to go Sunday but didnt get round to it. Will try again tomorrow! lol

xx

Hi hunnibun

You haven't posted here for a while so I thought I would come on again and bump it up!:D

Had work today so feeling pretty cream crackered now. BUT I am off to Thai kickboxing at 7pm to try and burn some calories off. No pain, no gain as they say.

Tomorrow is my day off - ds at nursery in the morning so will try and catch up with the housework.

Weighed myself on Monday and I'm not going to weigh again until my "official" weigh in on Friday. Will update my ticker then! I was really strict on Monday and yesterday up until dinner time when I went to my friend's house. I had macaroni cheese there but she had made it specially so I couldn't refuse. Plus I've got to have some sort of social life! Apart from that I was really good.

Today I've been very good but really hungry. Have tried to fill up on fruit and been having a CD pack or bar every day to try and keep the hunger pangs at bay. Actually, they have really helped. Blimey, I'm going to be on CD for the rest of my life at this rate!:D

Hows things your end?

xx

Jo, can i just butt in here - Is there any reason you only SSed for 6 weeks? Still cant believe your pics....AMAZING!

Love Leah xxx

Hi huni,

Am still alive and kicking lol, totally and utterly enjoying the peace n quiet of the house,hehe

Things still going well with the diet,But am hopeing wiegh-in will be good on friday,i so need to be at goal as am getting frustrated now which is not good when on any diet ,but should be there in a couple of weeks then i can join you in the fun of maintaining

Your dance class you done the other night sounded great,tho can say i have never heard of it b4, have a great kick-boxing class tonight to hun

Do you know what i think i will still be useing cd packs when i am maintaining too hun so dont worry about it,dont think i could give them up now ecen if i wanted too lol

xxx

Glad to hear you are getting on well this week Tara.

I am calorie counting again and not doing too bad. Today I've been abit naughty with some sweeties and I feel abit sick now:( Serves me right i suppose.

I went kickboxing last night which was good. Tonight I was supposed to go streetdance but I'm so tired I think I will give it a miss - maybe try next week.

Morrisons have been out of seabass for absolutely ages but today they had some - yippeeeee! Going to have some for my dinner tonight.

xxx

Back