Total Solution LastEverDiet's last ever diet journal!

Well... just re-read this from the beginning - tough reading! I'd got to healthy BMI but just didn't manage to reintroduce food sensibly, so here I am with more to lose than I had to start with! Lots has gone on in the meantime, health problems, work, problems, but I'm hopefully in the right place again to make a start. Not doing TS this time, planning 6 weeks of WS to lose first 21lbs and then review. Sneaky weigh-in showing 5lbs gone already so that's ok!

Welcome back! It can be tough seeing how well you did and starting over but also a great motivator! It's good you've decided that WS will work better for you long term - not always about how fast we can lose but how long we can keep it off!

Good luck and well done on your 5lb loss so far!

Welcome back & well done for giving it another go & shifting the first 5lb. WS may be more sustainable than TSing.
Have a good week x x

Thanks Sheridan and Susie for your support! Yes, feeling good that I'm doing something about it, finally! Hoping WS will be more sustainable, so far not finding it too hard although I've noticed I'm more hungry after dinner than I am all day - maybe need to get my ketostix out and see if I'm having too much veg with dinner? Happy that they haven't changed the flavour of the shakes, I absolutely love them and that makes it easier - each one tastes like a treat! Weighed in again today and have now lost 7lbs, in 5 days :D happy with that!

Good losses so far, well done.
I'm always hungrier in the evening, day time no problem whats o ever but once 8pm comes I struggle with food thoughts. X

Yeah Susie I suppose that's always true for me too... lost count of the number of diets where I've been perfect during the day and blown it in the evening!
Anyway, official week 1 weigh in this morning and I've lost 8lbs! Fab as I've never started off on WS before so wasn't expecting that much. On target for my 21lb, 5 weeks to go!

Thats excellent especially on WS. Roll on week two x

Another week done! WS seems to be working for me - am logging food on myfitnesspal and averaging about 900-1000 cals a day. Another 3lbs off this week, so I'm happy!

Week 3, 2lbs! Visited friends at the weekend so had a little off-plan food, so overall pretty happy with that. 3 more weeks to go although I haven't managed all my packs every day, so will probably have enough left for another week at the end. Hoping to have a good week this week, no meals out planned so nothing to take me off course.

Week 3, 2lbs! Visited friends at the weekend so had a little off-plan food, so overall pretty happy with that. 3 more weeks to go although I haven't managed all my packs every day, so will probably have enough left for another week at the end. Hoping to have a good week this week, no meals out planned so nothing to take me off course.

Well done on your loss! That's fab! :)

Back