Total Solution LastEverDiet's last ever diet journal!

Thanks Dusty! My competitive streak definitely responds well to a challenge... there's been a couple of days I've been really tempted and would probably have given in but I don't want to spoil my winning streak! :D

LastEverDiet said:
Thanks Dusty! My competitive streak definitely responds well to a challenge... there's been a couple of days I've been really tempted and would probably have given in but I don't want to spoil my winning streak! :D

Lol fantastic :D

5lbs, oh yeah :D :D :D :D :D
Really noticed that I was slimmer this week, and peeing like mad! TOTM last week - when I was bigger I never noticed how bloated it made me and how much water I retained but pay much more attention these days!
One more pound should see me in the normal BMI range :D
And I think its time to get rid of my size 18s!
Happy day :D :D :D :D

Well, nothing much has been going on so haven't posted in here for a while! Am now on day 19 of my TS challenge, and the scales keep moving in the right direction :) so think I'm just on track to get to BMI under 25 by my hols in 10 days time! The end of my TS phase is getting pretty close - think I'll do it for another 2-3 weeks after my holiday to get within half a stone or so of goal, then switch to WS. Am looking forward to eating again but a bit scared too! Will treat holiday as a practice run for maintenance, aim not to gain any weight.
Anyway, off to work now, the novelty has definitely worn off now I've been back a month...
LED x

I think I may do the same as you and switch to WS when I get nearer goal. Need to reintroduce 'proper' food carefully or as DH said pig out for a month, diet for a month and so on! Not very helpful but it made me laugh! I think he is missing out of meals out as I am refusing to go at the moment. Saying that I just bought 2 vouchers on Groupon for a fusion buffet in town. £6pp instead of £13.95 and I do like a bargain. Vouchers have to be used by the end of November so may be able to treat myself when I reach target :)

Sorry about work...personally I am desperate to find a job and talk to adults (not those on a computer LOL :) ) again. Still waiting to hear back about a couple so hopefully may have 2 interviews next week :) Anyway as they say TGIF.....you have the weekend to look forward to now...hope it's a good one :):)

Yeah Elmer you're right - if I was at home I'd be wishing I was back at work (and needing the money) - I'm never happy lol! Hope you hear something back soon from one of the jobs, as you say the money for Christmas plus some adult company will be good. The thing I was most looking forward to going back to work was having a proper lunchbreak, with a magazine and no one pestering me, but it turns out that no-one does lunchbreaks at my work so I'd feel a bit cheeky getting a magazine out and putting my feet up! Yesterday wasn't as bad as I was worried it would be though and its pay-day today so am feeling better about it all again :)
I'm going to start a maintenance diary when I'm at goal and hang around here for the refeed/ long term - definitely don't want to do your DHs suggestion and have to diet every other month for the rest of my life!!
Have a good day today
LED x

LastEverDiet said:
5lbs, oh yeah :D :D :D :D :D
Really noticed that I was slimmer this week, and peeing like mad! TOTM last week - when I was bigger I never noticed how bloated it made me and how much water I retained but pay much more attention these days!
One more pound should see me in the normal BMI range :D
And I think its time to get rid of my size 18s!
Happy day :D :D :D :D

Fantastic :D so pleased for you :)

Hey LED good going on your TS target, I need to take a leaf out of your book for my last 7-10lbs.

I've had a month off now/refeed and gained 3lbs.

Not long at all to your holiday!!!! Good to see you're doing so well, you have spurred me on to do at least 4 days TS this week!!!

Well I didn't manage my 27 days TS challenge! On Sunday was roasting a chicken for DH and DS and it smelt soooo good.... I'd done TS for 21 days which is the longest run I've done since starting, and in the end I had a spur of the moment chicken and cabbage meal(which was scrummy) and some left over chicken and peri peri mayo later on... and some more on Monday, whoops! Was glad when that chicken was out of the house let me tell you! Back on TS yesterday and it was fine, wasn't hungry or thinking about food. now just 3 days ts to go til holiday! Gonna do it!
LED x

Weigh in yesterday and had stayed the same!! :( Admittedly I had had two days off plan but had only had low carb food then so was still hoping to have lost, the other 5 days were TS so am blaming water retention. Bit annoyed as only needed to lose 1lb to get BMI under 25, so thought it was a sure thing! Tried the scales in about 10 different places in the bathroom, no joy ;)
Anyway, lost a stone in September so I guess Exante is still living up to its promise! Will probably start to slow down now as don't have so much to lose, am doing a mix of WS and Atkins this week as off on my holidays, so glad its going to stay dry and sunny! Also quite glad it wont be as hot as it was this week as although I've enjoyed it, it is more of a pain with a toddler having to keep him hydrated and out of the sun!
So, diet plans - hopefully will stay the same or lose a little bit over the next week, then am thinking I'll stay TS until I get to 11.13, then WS/SS to goal! Then the really hard work of maintenance will begin! :D

Back from my holidays and they didn't exactly go to plan! DS got ill and ended up in hospital the day we were supposed to go... v stressful and obviously hadn't thought to take my bar with me, didn't fancy the salad they had in the cafe there so gave myself permission to have some chips! Luckily DS was out within the day and we managed to get away just a day late, although still had to keep a close eye on him. Foodwise, had more carbs than I had planned (as had planned to have none!) and definitely ate more than I needed too... after a few more weeks TS I really need to figure out a plan for reintroducing food, all my good intentions seem to go out of the window as soon as food is back on the menu!
Should have been back on TS as soon as we got back but have ended up giving myself the weekend off, had a chinese last night which was scrum, will do a roast today and then dig out all my motivational notes and beck diet book so I can hit TS hard tomorrow! Felt so slim before the holiday but now feel bloated and know I've gained a few pounds :( havent weighed in yet as was still away on official WI day and frankly am avoiding the scales! Will weigh tomorrow so I can see my progress when I'm back on TS.
Well, off to enjoy my last day of 'holiday feeling' before real life starts again!
LED x

Dont feel bad in the last month I've put on 4lbs!!! We will get through the last leg of this journey together!!! Why is food so tasty eh?

I know!! And you'd think that with so long on just shakes that any food would be a treat, but no it has to be the unhealthy stuff still! 4lbs over a month not bad, you're still so close to goal! Lets have a good October and be there/ nearly there by Bonfire night!

Yes let's do that, I'm going to do 2 shakes and an omelette! I have a weekend away where I will do Atkins at the end of the month and a night out on sat where it will be Atkins food for me xxx

Sounds like a good plan Crims! I've got a night out on Weds but its tapas food so I'm hoping it should be pretty easy to stick to the low carb options, and I'll just have diet coke. After that have no particular food-related plans so will try to do another 2 week TS challenge to kick-start things a bit. What with a STS week and then being on holiday I haven't lost anything for 3 weeks now and I'm missing seeing those scales move! This week will just be damage control from the holiday and then hopefully it will be onwards and downwards from there!

Argh blew it yesterday! Was soooo hungry, had a shake and it made no difference so decided to just have a little bit of protein to take the edge off... led to a bit more, then some cheese, then some crisps, then some wine... argh!!!!! Wanted to lose 5lbs this week so that I lost my holiday gain plus a bit more to be going in the right direction, now it looks like I'll be changing my ticker on Friday in the wrong direction :(
Out tonight, I think that this has been getting in the way because I always find it harder to focus when I know I've got an eating day coming up... after tonight I'll do a full week 100% TS, get into ketosis and get things going back in the right direction, no excuses! Only 7 weeks til my goal date and its going to be close - before my holiday I thought I'd be there easily in time. Focus LED!!!!

LastEverDiet said:
Argh blew it yesterday! Was soooo hungry, had a shake and it made no difference so decided to just have a little bit of protein to take the edge off... led to a bit more, then some cheese, then some crisps, then some wine... argh!!!!! Wanted to lose 5lbs this week so that I lost my holiday gain plus a bit more to be going in the right direction, now it looks like I'll be changing my ticker on Friday in the wrong direction :(
Out tonight, I think that this has been getting in the way because I always find it harder to focus when I know I've got an eating day coming up... after tonight I'll do a full week 100% TS, get into ketosis and get things going back in the right direction, no excuses! Only 7 weeks til my goal date and its going to be close - before my holiday I thought I'd be there easily in time. Focus LED!!!!

I had a bad one yesterday too LED but back on it today, how you doing? X

What is wrong with me?!?! Over a week since we got back from holiday, should have been TS all week and would be back on track but instead have given in every day and eaten junk!
But NO MORE... Today is day 1 again and I'm going to do it, will make sure I drink lots of water to try to keep the hunger pangs at bay. Am starting with a pint of water now, will wait a couple of hours for my first shake.
Wish me luck, have got to do this!
LED x

Have updated my ticker and stats to show the weight I put on :( was hoping to have lost it so quickly that I wouldn't have to admit to it!
Only 4lbs I guess but thats 4lbs in the wrong direction...

Back