Total Solution LastEverDiet's last ever diet journal!

Good luck LDE I've been trying for weeks and still can't focus wish u all the best x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Precious - argh why is it sooo hard all of a sudden?
We'll get there in the end though, I hope!!!
LED x

Hey LED x sorry you are struggling it is so hard trying to find the motivation :( I'm still more than 5lbs over my lowest here too :S really hope today goes well for you x

Thanks Dusty! Feel like I might have turned a corner today - have got to 7.15 with no real cravings to eat (and a shake and a half left to have) so am confident that I will complete a TS day today, and tomorrow should be fine too. Can't wait to get back into ketosis and life will get much easier again!
Hope your days going well
LED x

LastEverDiet said:
Thanks Dusty! Feel like I might have turned a corner today - have got to 7.15 with no real cravings to eat (and a shake and a half left to have) so am confident that I will complete a TS day today, and tomorrow should be fine too. Can't wait to get back into ketosis and life will get much easier again!
Hope your days going well
LED x

Well done LED X

Freezing today! Don't know if it was just the weather (yeah, it was cold!), the fat that I have 3.5stone less insulation than I did last winter, or me beginning to get into ketosis (day 3 TS), or all of the above! Once I'm properly in ketosis will I get warmer again or is this it til I'm eating again? Oh well, have ordered a new hat/ scarf and gloves so hopefully they'll be delivered soon!
Had a latte (no sugar) in a cafe today but am still counting it as a TS day, because compared to last week just having an extra coffee is amazing! Hoping to get a good loss on the scales on Friday, and feel like I'm getting somewhere again. Still hoping to reach my goal by 1st December as I have a shopping trip booked and want to know what size I'll be!

Ok, and plodding through the week and getting back into the swing of things... feel so much better to be losing weight again! Quick sneak on the scales yesterday and have lost my holiday gain, hoping to have lost another pound or two though by weigh-in tomorrow so that things are going in the right direction - otherwise I will still be the same weight as I was 4 weeks ago! Finding it a bit frustrating as I know that if I'd stuck to it 100% I'd be almost a stone lighter and nearly at goal, but heyho, that didn't happen! Makes me more determined though to try to stick to it now, and not the let the last stone and a half hang around forever! Still have 6 weeks til 1st December when I want to be at my goal weight, so if I can lose 3lbs a week (doable if I'mon TS) then I can get there. If I have another month like this one I won't get anywhere though!
Off to work now anyway, where I don't have time to think about food so thats good!
LED x

Hi LED, long time no speak!!

It looks like you too have been having a rough time of it but unlike me you didn't give up! Pleased to see that you seem to be back on track, hope I can do the same :)

:wavey:

LastEverDiet said:
Ok, and plodding through the week and getting back into the swing of things... feel so much better to be losing weight again! Quick sneak on the scales yesterday and have lost my holiday gain, hoping to have lost another pound or two though by weigh-in tomorrow so that things are going in the right direction - otherwise I will still be the same weight as I was 4 weeks ago! Finding it a bit frustrating as I know that if I'd stuck to it 100% I'd be almost a stone lighter and nearly at goal, but heyho, that didn't happen! Makes me more determined though to try to stick to it now, and not the let the last stone and a half hang around forever! Still have 6 weeks til 1st December when I want to be at my goal weight, so if I can lose 3lbs a week (doable if I'mon TS) then I can get there. If I have another month like this one I won't get anywhere though!
Off to work now anyway, where I don't have time to think about food so thats good!
LED x

Fantastic on losing the holiday weight :D you'll get there babe and when you do I bet you won't care how long it took to get there :)

Amazing weigh-in this morning - 8lbs! :D :D :D
Now firmly back on track, going to keep focused and get to goal! You're right Dusty - whenever I get there it will be fab! My only worry is that if I reach goal right before christmas I might not have time for a refeed and will put a ton back on over the holidays! Oh well, will plan for that if and when it happens I guess!
Hey Elmer, lovely to see you back! Yeah I had a tough few weeks and am finally back into it after about 8 day ones in a row - no fun! Will pop over to your diary and catch up on whats been going on for you!
LED x

I needed to come and read your diary as I've been failing miserably! Yesterday I was on day 1 and has a WS day, today I will try for another WS day. I have at least 11lbs to lose now. your 8lb loss is amazing! I must keep at it, think I'm back in it mentally now...

I needed to come and read your diary as I've been failing miserably! Yesterday I was on day 1 and has a WS day, today I will try for another WS day. I have at least 11lbs to lose now. your 8lb loss is amazing! I must keep at it, think I'm back in it mentally now...

Hey Crims, good to hear from you! sorry you've been struggling - I think it gets so much harder the closer you get! Well done on your WS day, and good luck for the next few days... I think I needed a bit of a break and have got back into the right mindset now, hopefully its the same for you! 11lbs is hardly anything, a few good WS weeks and you'll be done :D

Hey LED if that happens it'll still only take a week or so after Christmas to fix it ;)

Yeah hope so! Can usually put a good stone on over christmas and will try to avoid that this year! Will be gutted if I buy a new wardrobe and then can't fit into it by 1st jan! :D

Well, another disasterous week overall! Think I managed one day TS, a few days when I just had a few proteiny snacks, and two days when I blew it completely :(
Hoping that the threat of weigh-in tomorrow will keep me on track for a TS day today, and that maybe I will have managed to lose a 1lb by the morning! I think that from now on I'm going to try to do a mix of TS and WS days, and not feel like a failure if I have a WS snack/ meal in the evening. Think that I'm putting too much pressure on myself trying to be TS at this stage and its creating a downward spiral!
Have decided that whatever weight I am by the 1st December, that I'll start the refeed then and focus on maintaining that weight until January, otherwise I can see me messing about trying to get to goal til Christmas Eve and then blowing it completely!
So, new plan, hopefully less stress, and more chance of success! Wish me luck!

Think we have all had bad weeks so join the naughty club! Why is it suddenly so hard to stay on track????? I think its a good idea to mix TS and WS as it's getting you used to eating real food again. I am dreading Christmas eating too as I am bound to over indulge. Got my parents staying so will try to get my mum to keep me on track :)

Good luck with your WI tomorrow x

:wavey: x

LastEverDiet said:
Well, another disasterous week overall! Think I managed one day TS, a few days when I just had a few proteiny snacks, and two days when I blew it completely :(
Hoping that the threat of weigh-in tomorrow will keep me on track for a TS day today, and that maybe I will have managed to lose a 1lb by the morning! I think that from now on I'm going to try to do a mix of TS and WS days, and not feel like a failure if I have a WS snack/ meal in the evening. Think that I'm putting too much pressure on myself trying to be TS at this stage and its creating a downward spiral!
Have decided that whatever weight I am by the 1st December, that I'll start the refeed then and focus on maintaining that weight until January, otherwise I can see me messing about trying to get to goal til Christmas Eve and then blowing it completely!
So, new plan, hopefully less stress, and more chance of success! Wish me luck!

Don't be so hard on yourself WS is a great option and a mix of TS and WS is very sensible :)

Hi Elmer and Dusty, thanks for your messages!
Well, didn't lose anything last week (but also didn't gain, yay!) and have still been finding it really hard to stick to but not doing too bad I think. Have had a talk with DH today and decided to try to lose an extra 7-10lbs in November and then stop and maintain for December, so hopefully that should be doable. Annoyed with myself because if I'd stayed on track I would have lost all the weight by now, and be already starting maintenance, but hey ho it didn't happen! Not sure what has happened to my head but after being so totally in the zone for months on end I've lost it completely, and however hard I've tried over the last weeks I haven't been able to stick to it.
Still, christmas dress arrived (size 14) and it fits! So I guess anything more between now and crimbo is a bonus :)
Was out christmas shopping today, have ended up with a cupboard full of chocolate coins, etc - must not eat them! Argh the christmas spirit has come so early this year and its hard not to start the celebrations!

I'm back, maintained at 9.12 for ages now but feeling a bit porky, i think u get used to your new size and then start to feel big.... why is it soooo hard! xxx

Back