Total Solution LastEverDiet's last ever diet journal!

Hi LED! Thought I would pop in and say hi. :) How's it all going? x

Hi Lozza
Going great thanks!
Just pee'd on my first ketostix and the results are...................it's pink!!!
Yay officially in ketosis!
Also drinking my first thai chicken soup and it's not too bad!
Life is good :D:D:D

Day 4! Weighed in again and have dropped another lb, thats half a stone! Cannot wait for official weigh in on friday, have made myself a stick chart which is stuck on my fridge waiting to be filled!
Have to think of some treats for losing, think my first half stone treat might be some new makeup... haven't thought of anything else yet! Its my birthday in a couple of months and I normally 'save' any little bits and pieces I'd want for my birthday list... maybe I can think of some non-food/non-shopping treats to have... ooh like my OH cleaning the kitchen for once!

Day 5 - going great! Went to a birthday party with my son and didn't even feel too bothered about missing out on the party food! Took a bottle of sparkling water, a small bottle of coke zero and my cereal bar with me, but didn't even need the coke zero or bar to keep me on track. Hope it stays this easy, I have a feeling though that its when I go back to eating some normal food that I'll start to struggle!
Made myself a star chart this evening (how sad am I ;)) and have five shiny stars on it to show the five days I've stuck to total! Nice to have something to keep me going as this first weigh in seems to still be forever away! Needless to say I also have a star chart for lbs lost!

Day 6 - 2 lbs down this morning, thats 9lbs overall, woohooo! Was thinking of going to tescos to try out some of their ultra meal bars, but actually I think I might just stick with the exante products for now, as I know they work and I feel satisfied on them. All the flavours seem to be improving over time!
Quieter day today which is good, as I've had to have my shakes at odd times for the last couple of days to be able to make them at home. Don't know if I could put one in a thermos or whether it would go all gross?
Off to chose my 'meals' for today! Everyone a great day xx

Day 7... nearly through my first week! Really feel like eating something today, first day that I've nearly caved. Just need to keep busy I guess and hope it passes... am not even hungry just massive cravings for all sorts of foods. Having more cups of bouillion and flavoured drinks to try to get through it, but really want to crunch on something! Oh well, if I can get through the next 7 hours I can go to bed, and then tomorrow its my first official weigh in and time to update my ticker.... just got to stay on track!

I know what you mean. I just had a sudden craving for Wotsits - and I don't even eat Wotsits! Just remember, each time you don't give in to a craving, the behaviour gets reinforced so it gets a little bit easier each subsequent time you say no to a craving. :D

Stay strong and remember that WI tomorrow. x

Thanks Biochem and Elmer! I've been drinking boullion and exante peach water, and feel more in control now... I will get to WI tomorrow having done a whole week of TS - something I wasn't sure I'd even get through a day of. Woohoo!

Well I've made it through my first week! Thanks for the encouragement today, I needed it... off to bed now so I can't get tempted to mess it up. Weigh in first thing in the morning, woohoo! :) :) :)

I see you got a fantastic result for your first WI so congratulations :D

x

Hey Elmer and Paula
Oh yes, 9lbs down already, woooohooooo :D:D:D:D
Feeling great today, am over yesterdays cravings and have been out in the sun for most of the day... this is much more my temperature than the scorcher we had on Monday!
Looking forward to the weekend, think I find it easier as tend to be home more and can split my shakes/ soup into a couple of meals each. At the moment I've still got half my bar and my soup to eat before bed, better get on with it!

Uneventful day today, working from home while my OH takes care of DS. Not even thinking about food or feeling hungry until the doorbell rings and a pizza delivery man tries to give me next doors pizza! Thanks, just what I need, the smell of lovely, hot, fresh pizza on a saturday night.... argh!!! I was very good though and directed him next door, without even trying to nick a slice :) Just need to get my mind back off food now and back onto work!

Well done on your first WI, 9lbs is immense!!!! Argh pizza man, it's typically isn't it but I think you get to the point where you see the funny/ironic side of temptation. Last time when i did lipotrim I went to wembly and the directions on the website say "go past mcdonalds and burger king" I just had to laugh!

Keep up the good work! We shall be skinny is no time at all!

Why is it that when you are on a diet you notice all these things far more. Normally passing a pizza delivery guy or takeaway would be no big deal as you knew you could eat it whenever you wanted. Now you just drool when you see them. Yesterday I went into town and every 2nd person I passed was eating chips, burger, pasties, icecream etc while I furiously sipped on my bottle of water! LOL

Absolutely, I am soooo aware of food and how much people talk about it/ eat it around me! Have to laugh though, and thankfully you don't feel hungry on exante so its not like when you're picking at a salad and watching everyone else tuck into proper meals! I actually find the packs very satisfying and tasty now, so don't feel deprived... not sure if that will last the whole 4 months but I guess then the weight loss will keep on motivating me!
2lbs more down this week so far, yay! Would love to have lost a stone in the first fortnight!

Day 11, had a great weekend and looking forward to the week. I'm finding I feel so energised on this diet, much more than I did beforehand when I spent the day munching carbs to try and keep me going! Got loads done around the house, had some major decluttering to do and got two rooms done yesterday, the house looks so much better now! I never in a million years thought I'd feel better on a VLCD than I did before!
Ooh, another lb lost today so only 2 more to go for my first stone... keeping fingers crossed I'll get there by Friday for weigh in!

Day 12, nearly time for weigh-in number 2!
Still feeling great, doing loads of walking (weather so much better now its cooled down a bit!), enjoying my meal packs and looking forward to ticking off more goals!
Got yet another birthday party for one of my son's friends today, am not at all worried about being tempted by the food.... this is what I find so different from other diets I've done in the past, as I know I'm not going to have any of the food, so won't be tempted.
Just hope it lasts! :)

Back