Total Solution LastEverDiet's last ever diet journal!

I hate hunger, I think it comes and goes. Stay strong!!

Thanks Crims, you're right! Was out all day and only had time for half a shake and half a bar and didn't feel hungry at all, so its obviously not that bad! I think I was panicking thinking 'what if it stops working and I get hungry all the time' but its passed now. Funny thing is I still wasn't really tempted to eat - hope my willpower lasts til goal!

Thanks Crims, you're right! Was out all day and only had time for half a shake and half a bar and didn't feel hungry at all, so its obviously not that bad! I think I was panicking thinking 'what if it stops working and I get hungry all the time' but its passed now. Funny thing is I still wasn't really tempted to eat - hope my willpower lasts til goal!

You're doing so well LED!! And your willpower WILL last until goal - think positive ;) Onwards and downwards... x

like today i had my shake at 8 and it's now 130 and im not that hungry

Well had my first unscheduled day off plan yesterday... whoops! Had a family birthday meal out, and was planning just to drink sparkling water and watch people eat, but thats not quite how it went! Luckily we went to a steakhouse so I had steak, salad, mayonnaise and 2 diet pepsis (why does nowhere sell diet coke zero, grr) so it was all low carb and under 400cals. Weighed this morning and havent put anything on so think I got away with it!
Just worried that I'll gradually add in more and more days off plan, and that what I eat when I am off plan will creep up - must say strong! TS now 100% for the rest of the week til my AAM week starts on friday

Well had my first unscheduled day off plan yesterday... whoops! Had a family birthday meal out, and was planning just to drink sparkling water and watch people eat, but thats not quite how it went! Luckily we went to a steakhouse so I had steak, salad, mayonnaise and 2 diet pepsis (why does nowhere sell diet coke zero, grr) so it was all low carb and under 400cals. Weighed this morning and havent put anything on so think I got away with it!
Just worried that I'll gradually add in more and more days off plan, and that what I eat when I am off plan will creep up - must say strong! TS now 100% for the rest of the week til my AAM week starts on friday

Hey LED, well done for being so good :)

Back on TS, not struggling too much although yesterday I was hungry again! Nearly lost a stone and a half now and back in my pre-pregnancy jeans for the first time today, woohoo! :)

Back on TS, not struggling too much although yesterday I was hungry again! Nearly lost a stone and a half now and back in my pre-pregnancy jeans for the first time today, woohoo! :)

Woohoo - getting back into a pair of jeans is such an amazing feeling! You're doing so well LED - a stone and a half (almost ;)) is incredible! :D

And well done on being strong with your choices at dinner. When I started reading your post I thought you were going to be talking about an all out carb munch session! But you made sensible choices and got straight back on track with TS which is awesome.

I know what you mean about worrying about adding more and more TS days/protein nibbles if we get away with it on the scales, but we'll just need to 'fess up and be here to give each other a good slap when we need it ;)

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with AAM xx

whoops - I meant adding more and more WS days :)

Hey LED you seem to be doing great :D
Just wanted to say hi and well done :)

Hi LED, what a great feeling that must have been....well done :)

Whoops seem to have been neglecting my diary for a few days! :eek:
Thanks all for the lovely comments, they really help keep me motivated!
So, have completed my first 4 weeks, and have lost (drumroll.........) 22lbs! I feel so much better, and even though I still have a few stone to lose feel a lot more confident and a lot skinnier! Have been able to get some of my pre-pregnancy clothes back out, and wear more fitted tops now my mummy tummy is in retreat :D
The combination of the weight loss and the better fitting clothes (no more slobbing around in maternity trousers and baggy tops!) means that everyone has noticed and commented on how much better I'm looking - which is doubly great as everyone was quite negative/ worried about the diet in the first place.
Now, time for AAM week! Have had two meals over the past 4 weeks and been able to get back on track, but a whole week of it is still scary... went shopping yesterday and filled fridge with all the allowed vegetables and bought some chicken breasts and salmon fillets, so am not worried that I will cheat on foods I'm not allowed, just that when I want to get back on TS I'll really have the urge to eat!
Oh well, no point worrying about things that haven't happened I guess! And at least I know I'll have the exante forum to keep me on track :D

Wow 22lbs is great well done!! :)

Good luck with AAM week I am sure you will be fine x

First AAM day and it went a bit wrong - was going to Beefeater with my friend and had been on the website and planned exactly my 400 cal meal - only to find they've changed the menu! Turns out the steak I had was 520cal and I ate the whole thing even though I was pretty full by halfway... I guess this is why AAM weeks are good because I clearly need practice eating more sensibly! Was stuffed and could feel my stomach trying to digest it all night - would happily not eat today but have some fresh fish that needs using, might have a TS day tomorrow or Monday if I still feel so bloated!
Definitely prefer my shakes to food now!

LastEverDiet said:
First AAM day and it went a bit wrong - was going to Beefeater with my friend and had been on the website and planned exactly my 400 cal meal - only to find they've changed the menu! Turns out the steak I had was 520cal and I ate the whole thing even though I was pretty full by halfway... I guess this is why AAM weeks are good because I clearly need practice eating more sensibly! Was stuffed and could feel my stomach trying to digest it all night - would happily not eat today but have some fresh fish that needs using, might have a TS day tomorrow or Monday if I still feel so bloated!

Oh not so wrong I was thinking you were going to say bread or something :) well done

I know what you mean....I have eaten proper food the last 2 days and couldn't finish either meal as I was stuffed. Although it was nice it wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be and I was happy to eat my soup at the end of the day although had to stuff it down as already full. I am now really worried about my holiday and seriously considering taking shakes to have for lunch. As it's all inclusive I will be able to have omelettes and cold meats for breakfast and in the evening I should be fine with meat and veg hopefully. Lunch is usually a pizza or pannini around the pool so need to stop that!

:wavey: x

Hey Elmer
I think taking the shakes is a good idea, even if it turns out they have other good things you can have, it doesn't hurt to have the option! They won't take up too much room in your case!
If we manage to get away later on in the year I think I'll definitely bring mine and just try to do WS - we'll be self-catering though so won't feel like I'm missing out on anything! Just have to convince DH we need a break first!

Well done on the 22lb loss LED - that's incredible :D

No wonder people can see a difference!

Keep up the good work missus :)

x

Hey Elmer
I think taking the shakes is a good idea, even if it turns out they have other good things you can have, it doesn't hurt to have the option! They won't take up too much room in your case!
If we manage to get away later on in the year I think I'll definitely bring mine and just try to do WS - we'll be self-catering though so won't feel like I'm missing out on anything! Just have to convince DH we need a break first!

Hi LED

I think you are right about the shakes although not sure what OH will say about it :). Hope you get away at some point. I am sure DH could treat you for doing so well at dieting :) :)

Hi LED

I think you are right about the shakes although not sure what OH will say about it :). Hope you get away at some point. I am sure DH could treat you for doing so well at dieting :) :)

Yeah, you'd think! And the fact I still cook every night for him and DS...
Will have to show him your post and see if I can convince him!

Back