laughing cow?

jilly78

i bought laughing cow extra light traingles yday for the first time... but not sure what to do with them except on toast lol

any suggestions please? and am i right its something like 5 for a hex? how many syns are they per portion?

many thanks.

Hello. The extra light ones are 6 for a HEXa and are 1 syn each.

I use them by putting them in a pan with a little milk and melting it down into a gooey cheese sauce to put over chicken!! yummy! :p

You can stuff them inside chicken breast with a little garlic and then wrap the chicken in bacon. Yum yum .....

Hi, I love to put them in mash potato, creamy goodness! Also I use them as a substitute for marg or butter. On toast with beans on top!

Lovely on ryvita with some salad and bacon. I have this quite often for lunch and the Aldi ryvita type you can have 6 per B so enough for one cheese on each.:D

Oh I'm loving these ideas for rich creaminess from cheese triangles!! Yum yum :D I'd thank you all but need more posts before I can do that :p

I'm definitely going to try the cheesy sauce over chicken, it sounds delicious :)

oooh have just got some fabulous ideas to use up my HEA, as I have been really struggling :)

I use them for lots . On ryvita with tomato , used to spead on bread instead of butter when having a sarnie , instead of butter in a jacket potato , spead on celery , pop on top of a chill instead of sour cream , sliced and put on top of an omlette and grilled , I make pasta , add meat and veg and stir some in ........

yup thats the same for me use them instead of butter mostly i love them on ryvita with cucumber and in jackets!
does it melt down ok? do you just put it in a sauce pan can someone tell me it would be good over pasta? xx

Oh that all sounds lovely! I've a couple of boxes as they were on special at Tesco so great to have ideas on how else to use them

I am new to the site and unsure about where to post, anytime i search the page is unavailable??????? does anybody know if aldi be light cottage cheese with pineapple is synned? thanks xx

What great ideas! Never thought of sauces, stuffing in chicken, etc. Like the sound of the cheesy scrambled egg too, Will be giving some of these a go!

You can't beat laughing cow triangles. They taste really cheesy unlike some of their competitors. Enjoy!

Back