**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

When was the last time you had a takeaway?
how often will you have them?
whats the best in syns?
would it be best to have it after WI???#
xxx

Chinese I think is the best and I had 1 last week lol
As for when you have it is entirely up to you :) I wouldnt have personally nearer WI day lolx

My last one was Indian last Sunday, day before WI!! Completely unplanned for and I really enjoyed it (poppadoms, the lot!). Not very SW friendly I don't think.

Mine has to be doner kebab. I have one after WI with some chips and a pudding and on a Friday night I have another. I usually stay Syn free on the days I am having my kebab so I know that I will be safe. I also make my own chicken kebabs which I have with a bit of doner meat. Mmmm making me hungry just thinking about it. :eat:

Most of people I know treat WI night as the night to have a treat like take away etc. (after weigh in not before lol )

Hey hun
Good luck with your wi on Monday i would like to no how you do on your first week,i think slimming world is a good diet.
I am still doing bakers hun,so glad to see you back on here.

Hey hun
Good luck with your wi on Monday i would like to no how you do on your first week,i think slimming world is a good diet.
I am still doing bakers hun,so glad to see you back on here.

hi gem, i will let you know how i get on when is your wi night?
xxx

Most of people I know treat WI night as the night to have a treat like take away etc. (after weigh in not before lol )

makes sence actually i'm @ work all day tomorrow, straight to class after starts @ 6.15 didnt finish till 8 last night...i doubt i'll wanna go home and cook so mayb a takeaway is ideal for a monday night...
i wont feel so bad if a lot of people do it!

how much water do you try and drink in a day?
yesterday i managed a 2litre bottle, but it was hard work.
Water's ok but i'm not a massive fan of it!
I was on and off the loo all day long it got a bit frustrating to be honest.
I was thinking today to add a small ammount of low calorie squash i dont mind it tasting weak just anything other than plain water.
Do you think drinking loads of water does help to lose?
XXX

Water

Deffo helps all your functions!clear skin,healthy bladder,bowel,metabolism,no headaches,fills you up.Body made of 90% water so dont dehydrate it.You wouldnt run a car with out water or fuel so eat loads of good fuel and drink lots of water!Robinsons sugar free is fine in your water,lots of flavours.

I drink bout 4/5 pints but yes its hard wk... i buy btls when im out shopping n the likes!!

I pee for britain tho lol

I think this might be why my weight loss is soooo slow, I hardly drink anything... I forget.. also it's too flippin cold to drink water at the mo!!

Anyone got any tips!! lol!

i am trying to drink more water but find it really hard to fit it in - have been starting to take a litre bottle of water with some no added sugar squash from asda in it to work and then guzzle down some more when i get in - have only managed to get through it all in a day a few times - have just started exercising too so know i need to up my water even more...

Oh god have i got you obsessed with water lol? Well you know I drink loads and loads hun. Am always thirsty, its working for me so far :) x

Back