Laura's Diary - I'm back! :-)

knackering.. blisters on my blisters lol :p wish i'd had more time..

crossing everything i can for you for this job :) xxx

Getting a bit nervous about the outcome from the job interview. But have decided that even if I don't get the job I'll be happy cos I got down to the final 2 and it was a positive interview experience. :)
Spent the day cleaning the house and watching nightmare before xmas. Then we had friends round for dinner which was nice. Popped to the pub for a drink with them as well. Although we didn't stay late as quite tired. Are now watching Jingle All The Way...I am really in a christmassy mood today! :D

Forgot to ask if anyone can tell me how to multi-quote?

if you press the little "+ button next to Quote on a persons post it turns red. Click that on each post you want to quote, then press Post Reply :) x

if you press the little "+ button next to Quote on a persons post it turns red. Click that on each post you want to quote, then press Post Reply :) x

I'm feeling a bit down today...still haven't heard from the job and suddenly realise how much I want it. But am guessing seeing as my agency were meant to ring me this morning that it's either bad news and they're stalling or the company still haven't decided.
Normally this wouldn't get me down as there's still a chance I could get it. But for some reason I just feel so unmotivated. Am popping to the shop to meet OH from work as we have a 20% off voucher for woolworths. Hopefully can get some more xmas lights/decs which might cheer me up a bit. Not sure what's wrong with me...think it's just one of those days.
Sorry to have a moan here. Will hopefully post more positively later. xx

Didn't get the job :cry:

aww hunny.. sorry to hear that - but like you said - you got to the last 2 and it was a positive interview experience and something good to go back to the people at the job centre :) xxx you'll get a better one soon!

Sorry that last post was a bit abrupt...was crying my eyes out. I know that I should look at the positive side and later on I will do. Just feel really disappointed. Going to meet OH now..hope I don't start crying on the bus or in the shops. Hope everyone is having a good day. xx

Aww hunny :grouphugg: Dont you worry - that silly company just dont know what an assett they've just lost! Once you've got over the initial shock; you just remember you got down to the final two, and how long did it take them to decide between you??? You obviously are doing all the right things and the agency will have got some brilliant feedback on you. So get out there and try again :) It won't be long before you find an employer (who hasnt lost their marbles) who will snap you up :D

Hope you got some nice lights and bits for chrimbo :109: Take care :) xxx

hey gorgeous, how're you today? feeling a bit brighter? you will find a much better job - a place that appreciates how amazing you are :D xxx *big hugs*

Hi hun, hope you're feeling better this morning, take care :) xxx

Thanks girls! It's so lovely to come on here and see all the nice and supportive replies. You've all made my day! :D

hey gorgeous, how're you today? feeling a bit brighter? you will find a much better job - a place that appreciates how amazing you are :D xxx *big hugs*

Hi hun, hope you're feeling better this morning, take care :) xxx

Thanks Rach and Jax *hugs* How are you both?
I am feeling a lil better tonight. We went shopping yesterday and the xmas lights were being switched on so that was a nice suprise. Got some lil jumpers for our nephew (who was due yesterday).
Then I got a bit upset again so txt/called a few friends and all were busy or didnt txt back. Which really got to me as I always drop everything if a friend needs me...especially one of them who has bf problems a lot. I always put my friends before me and if they ever need anything I'm always there. But then the one time I need them I get nothing...which was a bit of an eye-opener.
My OH then rang another friend and we went round his (so at least I have one friend I can count on). He really cheered me up. He had a couple of other friends round later who were all really lovely so I ended up staying till gone 2am. It was just what I needed though. Having a chat with people and a laugh.
Sorry for being moany yesterday and thank you all again for lovely replies. I feel so lucky to have found this place. :D
And also I didn't break my diet yesterday which surprised me! xx:D

Hey Hun
I hope your feeling better now,your doing so so well.
Have a lovely weekend xx

You weren't moany yesterday hun and even if you had been, heck thats what we're all here for - So that we vent to each other and not go demolishing the contents of our fridges and cupboards!

Glad you're feeling better! Well done you on keeping to your points yesterday :D Very impressive!!!

*big hugzzzzzzz* hun its funny hw u get ur eyes open 2 tings and ppl in certain circumstances isnt it xx

well done on sticking to your points :) if you ever need a chat lemme know and will PM you my numbers :) xxx

Back