Laura's Diary - I'm back! :-)

good morning :) hope you have a lovely day xxx

Hi Loz, hope you're okay and manage to have a good weekend :) xxx

Just catching up with you hunni, have a great weekend hunxx

hello! how're you doing today? hope you have a lovely weekend anyway :) x

hope you've had a lovely weekend :) good luck for tomorrow hon xx

Hi
I just joined yesterday but am not sure where I go to add my profile etc - any advice please?
I have been following ww for AGES and have lost 2.5 stone with about 10lbs more to go- got to within 2.5 of goal pre-New York in May and it all went downhill from there!
Really wanted to be at goal in 2008 but guess that is not going to happen now- maybe can make it by next New York trip in April.
Sue

Good luck Laura!

sorry to hear about the problem with your friend - it's not easy to deal with stuff like that xx

Hi
I just joined yesterday but am not sure where I go to add my profile etc - any advice please?
I have been following ww for AGES and have lost 2.5 stone with about 10lbs more to go- got to within 2.5 of goal pre-New York in May and it all went downhill from there!
Really wanted to be at goal in 2008 but guess that is not going to happen now- maybe can make it by next New York trip in April.
Sue

Hi Sue...I've not been on here for a couple of days so I'm not sure if you have found your way around this site yet or not. But welcome! :D
If you do need any help just ask! xx

Thanks girls for all your lovely comments! :D
Sorry been away for a bit...my friend still having a few probs so been helping her. Then went had my cousins and aunt and uncle up from Brighton on Sat so spent all day with them. My autistic cousins behaviour is much better than it used to be...he was very polite and so happy to see us all so I really enjoyed it. Then last night we made a last minute trip with my in-laws to see my OH's brother and wife and my new nephew!!
He's absolutely gorgeous! And my sister-in-law is much better which is great! Going to add a pic of him in my motivational pics album on here. :)
WI was a bit disappointing...STS. But I'm not surprised as I had a couple of treats this weekend with family. Have jumped straight back on the wagon.
Will go catch up on peoples diaries now. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! xxx

well done hun on asts thats great,but its very annoying if you have been so good and get a sts as this used to annoy me.
Keep your chin up hun xx

very well done on your STS - still doing well on your record for never gaining :D good luck for this week coming - one last push before xmas :D xxx

Then last night we made a last minute trip with my in-laws to see my OH's brother and wife and my new nephew!!
He's absolutely gorgeous! And my sister-in-law is much better which is great! Going to add a pic of him in my motivational pics album on here. :)
WI was a bit disappointing...STS. But I'm not surprised as I had a couple of treats this weekend with family. Have jumped straight back on the wagon.
Will go catch up on peoples diaries now. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! xxx

Awww he is adorable! Soooo tiny!

Well done STS hun, it's not bad. Better than a gain. Well done for jumping straight back on xx

Thanks girls. :)

I am rushing around tidying the house at the moment as we are having some friends round this evening for a xmas get together. We normally have friends round for dinner on a wed night so decided to do a xmas buffet and invite a couple more people. Am really looking forward to it. :D

Yesterday was a real lazy day...had my first TOTM in 6 months (due to PCOS) so I was in pain and all achey. Had a long chat with OH about wanting children etc and have decided due to my PCOS and his being a bit older than me we do not want to leave it too long before trying. Spoke to my Dr and to recieve any fertility help I would have to have a BMI no more than 30. This is fine with me as I would have wanted to lose weight before trying anyway. Apparently weight loss can help in my situation so you never know I might get rid of some of the weight and things might be able to happen naturally. We just don't want to leave it too long in case there is a problem as we know the waiting lists for things can take a long time. So once Christmas is over I will be working very hard on WW :) Over Christmas I am still going to count points (except Christmas Day/Boxing Day).

So I'm off to finish tidying then have a nice long bath! Hope everyone is having a lovely day! xxx

Back