Laura's Diary - I'm back! :-)

hope you enjoyed your bath hun - im taking a leaf out of your book and going to tidy up! :D i know i said so already but really well done on your STS thats fab :) xxx

well done on the sts hun xx

Hi hun, sorry not been around for a while. Hope you're okay and have a lovely weekend xxx

hey chuck, you're going quiet again. hope everythings okay :) xxx

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.xx

Am having a good weekend thanks girls.

Thursday I went round my friends as she was off work as she was having a colonoscopy (spelling?) on Fri. So me and my sister went round to keep her company. We ended up spending the whole day playing board games...Game of Life, Payday, Skull and Crossbones, Escape from Atlantis, Catchphrase etc.
Then yesterday we went round to hers again after her hospital visit. We played girls (me and my friend) Vs boys (my OH, her brother, and a friend) on Articulate and Cranium. The boys won 5 games and the girls won...0!!! :eek: We shall be doing a rematch soon!
This morning I have just been chilling out. Have added Windows Messenger to my laptop but still confused on how to use it lol! Having used anything like it in years :confused:
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! xxx

Morning hun thought id come and say hi as im a restarter and didnt recognise you - hope your well and having a lovely weekend! x

Hi, hope your night with your friends went really well.

Love the board games afternoon - its such a Christmassy thing to do

Must do better on winning some games though....letting the side down big time! :8855:

Hi, just popping in to check up on you - love the sound of the games afternoon :) Good luck for WI tomorrow hun xxx

Had a STS this morning which I'm actually really happy with especially because I have had a few meals out and friends round etc because it's Christmas.
Sorry have been a bit quiet lately just seem to have a lot going on - still looking for a job which is such hard work at the moment.
Saturday night we went to a friends house with my friend and her brother again, my sister also came and another friend of ours. So we played boys Vs girls on the board games again. There was 3 girls and 4 boys and we actually won 3-2 yey! :D Although overall the boys are beating us 7-3. It was a good night with lots of laughing!
Sunday evening we had a wedding reception to go to. It was my dad's god-parents son (they see eachother more as cousins). We haven't seen him since my wedding (yr and a half ago) and havent seen his children, or his brother and his wife and children (they live in Newcastle) for about 10yrs though so that was really lovely to have a good catch-up. Danced a bit with my brother, sister, and aunt which was fun! Haven't spent a night out with my brother in ages so we had a laugh together. :D I get on really well with my brother (he's 20) but he's busy with work etc so only see him for a bit when I go to my parents. He bugs me and my sister though as all our family are short and bigger-built. Whereas he is very tall and extremely slim...and tanned somehow!! :confused: Parents assure us there was nothing dodgy going on tho :p lol
Yesterday me and OH had our very own pre-Christmas Christmas Day. As he is working Christmas eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. We opened our presents to each-other and had a Turkey Roast dinner and watched some movies etc which was really lovely.
I got some make-up brushes that I wanted from Body Shop and some cute PJs. Some DVDs (ok lots of DVDs), a few pairs on Penguin Socks :)D) and other little bits.
Am so excited about Christmas now!!! :D
Well that was a long entry will go and finish catching up on everyone's diaries! Hope you are all enjoying the festive season!! :D xxx

well done on your STS thats fabulous - glad you had a nice early xmas :) xxx

Well done on STS - quite an achievement at this time of year! Your early chrimbo wiv OH sounded fab!!! And you still have the proper one to come - enjoy!!! xxx

Thanks everyone for your Christmas wishes! Keisha that picture is lovely!
Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Christmas!!
:dancing_snowman::109::xmastree::48:
:4616::xmassign::xmascheers::33::26::smiley1842:

You have shown me such support and friendship over the last few months and I couldn't have stuck to my diet without you all.
I hope you and your families/loved ones have a lovely Christmas time with many smiles, much laughter, and enjoyment!
:hug99::gen126::grouphugg:
Love Laura. xxxx

P.S - Have just worked out how to work my MSN so if anyone is on it and wants to talk anytime then let me know and I will add them. :D xxxx

Back