TS AAM Laura's diary!!

hi debbie!! yes we can surely do it, I am 13st 13 at the moment and hoping for a goal of 9.5 stone which I have never seen in my whole adult life!!! that would make me a size 10 I think and I have never owned size 10 clothes!
So tomorrow is a restart for me and I have to do this, I booked a holiday to cape verde yesterday and I have to feel good in a bikini this year. Just three or four days to put up with feeling hungry and foggy then I'll be ok x

Well that's me restarted and off to a good start so far! Just had a strawberry shake which was actually quite good! I blended it this time rather than using my shaker and it was much better really frothy and no lumps!!! So my weigh in day will be Saturday's which actually suits me tbh. I'll prob be posting like crazy in the next few days to keep me busy.

Just had half of my nut and raisin bar, just enough to stave off hunger for now... Been up and down to the loo loads today it's really annoying, I tried to have a wee snooze but ended up giving up coz I had to get up twice for the loo. Gonna watch a film later so that will keep me busy, aiming to have my other half of my bar around five then my soup at 8pm that should stop me getting crazy hungry I hope. We got a late Xmas present today it's loads of really nice cheeses with different things through them like apple and chives, we also have loads of oatcakes in and I have been thinking about them all day but I have to be good. X

Managed to cook OH dinner and i wasn't even tempted!! I had my soup and a glass of water and he had the works lol gonna watch a film at 8pm then go to bed methinks, at least it's a honk from me today! Tomorrow will be harder as I just know that the fog is on it's way I can kinda feel it already but I'm determined to get into the zone. Been online trying to do some shopping to keep my mind off food but don't want to buy clothes if I'm gonna be shrinking so just been sitting looking at the screen lol ah well may go for a long drive tomorrow, can't eat if my hands are on the wheel x

Well done for the HOOOOOT today mrs - u really deserve it! U have done great I reckon n even better for giving in to the naughty but nice cheeses :) good on ya gal! Thanks for posting on my diary today too, u really helped me thru the day :)

Thanks Julie!! I feel more determined than ever this morning, I couldn't resist a peek at the scales (no hoot for me) and down three pounds so far I know it water but it was enough to cheer me up! OH has just been called out to middlesborough so I'm off with him for a jaunt!! Will take a bar with me and a sachet just incase!

hey!!! I'm just back from middlesbrough! OH was called out to fix something there so I went along with him. It actually helped me to be away from any kind of food stuff, I had a wee bottle of coke zero and my bar and just had a shake when i got in so I'm feeling ok, not as hungry as yesterday but a bit foggier. Think we are going sales shopping tomorrow so that will be hard I think as we usually get a nandos when we are there. I have even cooked two meals for OH without giving into temptation so I think my willpower is decent!

oh and hurry up ketosis, where are you!!!

Well it's day three and I'm not feeling too bad tbh!!! Not that hungry but gonna try really hard with the water today. Im getting about 2 litres at the moment but need to up it before I'm back at work.

Just jumped on the scales!! 4 pounds down on day three!!! I love you exante!

I'm doing good today!!! I'm waaaaaayy less hungry but I have a stinker of a sore head, went sales shopping and left after half an hour and my OH was shocked as he knows I can shop for Scotland lol got myself some dr pepper zero and coke zero and a new tub of bouillion while the OH piled butchers hamburgers with sesame seed buns and crumpets in the trolly, everything looked good in the supermarket, even things i don't usually like. I've been craving a big steak with garlic butter and shoestring fries. I've done so well so far so not gonna cheat, I have a wee trip to Poland booked for the end of January as it's my birthday so I'm not sure whether to eat normally or not. It would be a shame to miss out on all the lovely polish food. Back at home now tho and I may have a wee snooze to ease my head, hope ketosis kicks in soon, thought i was in it last night as I was really alert but checked my pee with ketostix and I wasn't and judging by the sore head I have at the minute, I'm still not in it. Drank about 1.5 litres of water so far so not doing too badly on that front today. Hope I can honk again today for the third day!

It's probably all that water!! lol Tasha x

Back