TS AAM Laura's diary!!

Honk for me today yahoo roll on day four tomorrow!

teetiefunk said:
Honk for me today yahoo roll on day four tomorrow!

Well done you huni!!! Sorry I've not written to u today but work was extremely busy once again but kept my cravings at bay and another honk for me too!!

Just checked and I'm ever so slightly in the pink!! I thought I was coz my hunger has been diminishing since yesterday and I feel tonnes better. I guess maybe it's all the water that's keeping it light pink and not dark pink? Anyway just hopped on the scales and they are still the same as yesterday still a 4 pound loss but still got until Saturday to go so def room to get some more off by then.

Still not out of bed lol what a lazy git I am!

haha, wish i could still be in bed! ive done the school run and am about to have a bath before i do the nursery run. its all go lol ;)

The joys of Scotland still being on holiday today !!

Good morning Laura. My hubby has gone back to work today - maybe I'll get catching up on minis. Yay for the pink !!!!I'm hoping to be pink too tho I haven't tested, I cleaned my teeth at 7 and they were rotten by 9 again... That stage passes but OMG.

I haven't really noticed bad breath yet, I keep asking OH but he said it's fine. I am defo in ketosis now I have no appetite whatsoever and feel great! Yay

Yeah I feel great so I def want to keep this feeling!

We have both done great! I feel a little thinner already lol

well after having slightly pink ketostick this morning it seems to have disappeared! testing negative now! I havent had anything except exante and dr pepper zero all day. I feel like I am in ketosis, I have the energy and less hunger so I'm not too bothered but it is vey interesting that they are negative...they are a new batch as well so not expired.

Same for me!

Wasn't pink first thing this morning, was pink an hour later and now its gone again.

Maybe all the water has flushed them away?

yeah maybe there is just no ketones excess to be excreted in my pee! ou can sweat them and breathe them out too (hence the dodgy breath and weird smelling sweat) but I havent really been active enough to be sweating like a pig and I havent noticed dodgy breath either...maybe just too dilute to register on the sticks I dunno.

Maybe it's just dodgy sticks? I just tried again and not even a slight bit of pink.

Back