TS AAM Laura's diary!!

It'll pass, Sweetie - try to distract yourself and think of what an amazing loss you've had already ;) Eyes on the prize

xxx

Thanks toots, I keep telling myself I am doing so well and that if I did cheat it would be three killer days to get back into ketosis!! It's just boredom I think..OH is away with work and this is when I would usually get into bed with a pizza and watch a DVD. I have to be good!!

Listen to Toots!! I had a near miss with a pizza earlier, soooo glad I didn't give in to it, you'll feel glad you didn't too. Enjoy your night to yourself!

I'm having a :eek::eek::eek: moment myself- have a stressful couple of days coming up at work. So - have bought myself a mag and some radox (for my poorly back) - am running a bath and plan to soak til am prune-esque. Works wonders and you can't eat pizza in the bath - it goes all soggy :jelous:

xxx

I'm too lazy for a bath lol been at work all day and just want to relax and all in can think about is food!! Booked myself in to get waxed and shopped online already eeeeeeek may have to iron or something lol

I'm too lazy for a bath lol been at work all day and just want to relax and all in can think about is food!! Booked myself in to get waxed and shopped online already eeeeeeek may have to iron or something lol

You're too lazy for a bath yet you're going to iron :confused: - and I thought I was odd ;)

xx

Yeah going for a bath means running it, waiting on it.... Bliss when youre in it then have to get out, dried moisturiser dry the hair wash the bath aaarrrgghhhhh. Ironing is therapeutic. :)

bath bath anytime ironing i try and put it off as long as i can.

good idea do you want mine too?

Yeah going for a bath means running it, waiting on it.... Bliss when youre in it then have to get out, dried moisturiser dry the hair wash the bath aaarrrgghhhhh. Ironing is therapeutic. :)

It's not like you have to boil the water on an open fire then carry it on your back into the bathroom ;) - it was running whilst I was on here chatting. Washing of hair? No, piled on top of head. Wash the bath? No, rinse with shower (bubble bath cleans it - I'm a scruffy sod!)

xxx

teetiefunk said:
Thanks toots, I keep telling myself I am doing so well and that if I did cheat it would be three killer days to get back into ketosis!! It's just boredom I think..OH is away with work and this is when I would usually get into bed with a pizza and watch a DVD. I have to be good!!

I know exactly how you feel, that's how I felt last Saturday. Tomorrow is a new day and not only will you feel awesome for not giving in you'll feel mentally stronger for it, another plus is that the cravings will be gone.

Stay strong....we're all with you on this!

Lol I'd gladly do your ironing guys!! But you two can pay the postage to Edinburgh!! I feel so much better now, I had a good old read of posts on here and on the CD forum and feel good I got over it... Also don't know if you remember my shaky day last week coz I had a bad day at work, well I got an email from my boss to apologise tonight!!! Woohooo that makes me feel even better! Also!!!! I am
About 99% sure the OH is gonna propose when we are on a long weekend in Poland at the end of January so I wanna at least be half a stone lighter for that so I look my gleaming best! I am back to happy Laura... Cheers guys!

AHH HOW CUTE. I HOPE SO.

Feel so alive today!!! Loads of energy. Had a semi early night and feel good for it. Feel even better for avoiding the takeaway that i was so desperately craving last night, thanks to everyone who kept me on the straight and narrow. Finding it generally easy it's just the evenings and weekends when I'm not at work that are the hardest, need to keep myself busy then I suppose. Xxx see you all later and have a great day!

Have a good day Laura. I've just got to my course. Brought some green tea bags with me so I can keep necking the drinks n hope to stay full.

Right guys I just have to say that Laura is so much closer to me than any of you. She can come visit me and do my ironing (and any other housework that takes your fancy Laura) while I have a bath. :D

Back