Laura's last attempt!!

Have just thunk a thought!!....my dr had told me that I would need to lost 10% of my body weight by 3 months - which would be mid August.... I've beaten it already with more than 6 weeks to spare! ! Woop woop! Can't wait to show her!

Pudders said:
Have just thunk a thought!!....my dr had told me that I would need to lost 10% of my body weight by 3 months - which would be mid August.... I've beaten it already with more than 6 weeks to spare! ! Woop woop! Can't wait to show her!

Brilliant, well done! :) xx

So today I get into work and get told that I have a customer visit and I have to join them for lunch.... chicken dish with wine and cheese sauce etc...... I've said that I'll go down but will be eating my own lunch to be told that its rude amd they'd rather I didn't! !!! So angry right now, but sticking to my guns.... what choice do I have?!! Lol... give in and then tango all afternoon at my desk??...no thank you!!!

That is terrible! If you were diabetic or some other problem that meant you couldn't eat just what you like they wouldn't have said it was rude!!

I know!! Idiots.... funnily enough I couldn't even get to a microwave so I sat there with the chicken dish and lemon cheesecake pushed to one sidr with nothiny but a bottle of water....lol..I could've cried!! Ha ha... the cook was not happy when she came in and saw that I hadn't even touched it!! Ha ha. Xxx

Well done, on sticking to the rules!

Well. ....today I've been following rules for 6 whole weeks!!!! I actually can't believe it! In all the diets I've followed before I've never got further than 3 weeks before giving into my temptations and falling off the wagon ( and putting any weight lost on again!)... I just cannot believe what a positive experience this is for me... im loving all the new foody discovery and the success I'm getting from it. Finally!! My head is getting to the right place for me to eventually run by myself once I'm at my target weight.

I know!! Idiots.... funnily enough I couldn't even get to a microwave so I sat there with the chicken dish and lemon cheesecake pushed to one sidr with nothiny but a bottle of water....lol..I could've cried!! Ha ha... the cook was not happy when she came in and saw that I hadn't even touched it!! Ha ha. Xxx

Well done on not giving in! x

I'm planning on hitting the gin tomorrow night as I have a party to go to. My friend is cooking up some xen friendly food for me so that I eat too and don't sit watching everyone else eat! Bless her. I think I'm going ro weigh tomorrow morning inswadnof sunday morning just in case it affects the readings! Will then go back to sunday weigh ins next week. Actually looking forward to weigh in this week! :) feeling great and still very motivated and no signs of falling off.... honestly its a miracle! ! Lol... my head is clearly in the zone! Happy happy happy. :)

So I did weigh yesterday and it showed a 1.5lb loss.... so just out of curiosity, I weighed this morning which is my normal weigh in day, and it now shows a 3lb loss. Happy bunny. :)

Just reading my first few posts of my diary and I say..." I normally fall off at week 3" (and tbh..I was fully expecting to) "so I'm really hoping I can read this back in 6 weeks time with a big slimmer grin on my face".....well....here it is dag nammit!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p who've thunk??!!! Not me!!!!

Thanks guys. Just had our first bar b q of the year.... oh was lush and all completely to plan. Weight watchers sausages were actually really nice, turkey burger, (nom nom) with a barbied corn on the cob and a load of salad. Oh it was absolutely gorgeous and another example of where I don't feel at all restricted. I enjoyed it just as much as I would've if I had broken any of the rules.... good job as I suspect we'll be having bar b q's all weekend! ! Yey to the summer!! :)

I take it by the hurr ummmp that you didn't get to where you wanted,,

Hope you are ok... Xxx

I just read the post about your first one and looking back 6 weeks later,,, :) made me smile!!!

Hi girls. Thanks for your posts. Yep, still feeling really positive Rachel. Enjoying the journey and results so far! :)
Every week I've been losing 3 - 3.5lbs... this week I needed 2.5 to hit my 2 stone mark and I was feeling confident...and lost a lb! Ha ha... I gave a big old hurrumph!! I had a ridiculous amount of gin last weekend plus totm so am counting myself lucky really! My best friend is coming home from oz on friday for 2 weeks.... we'll be eating out every night. ..food choices I'll be absolutely fine with, but.... I have no doubt that I'll be having far too much to drink whilst she's home!...but..... I'll also be walking, running and dancing lots to compensate!! Not expecting big losses during this time but won't be slipping up on food choices either. Not even at the buffet at her mums surprise party this weekend....gin..is another matter!! :)

Back