Laura's last attempt!!

Had an eventful few days visiting mum in Liverpool. 7.5 hours getting.there (it should.be a 4.5hour journey)...my little.girl threw up all over my sons laptop within the first.hour!! Lol... Disgusting. Nevermind.... Just.got.home (4.5hours) and have eaten.sushi.for.tea.but am hungry hungry hungry!! AND getting really.quite.stroppy with this.damn phone keeping putting.full stops.everywhere..!!! :)

See & there I was thinking you just liked punctuation lol xx

Ha ha.... God...I actually.LOVE punctuation and if im honest..im one of those people who pick.people.up on it and it.really.bothers me! But since.dropping.my phone in the sea, I've been using my.sons.old.phone...and it's driving.me.mad!! Will be treating.myself to a new.phone.in the.next.few weeks and normal.service.will resume! My posts may.actually.make.sense!! :)

I've finally.picked up the hairy.dieters book. I think im going to try the apple and blackberry cornflake crumble.tomorrow....instead.of.butter.I'll try.it.with quark.

I've finally.picked up the hairy.dieters book. I think im going to try the apple and blackberry cornflake crumble.tomorrow....instead.of.butter.I'll try.it.with quark.

See I'm not a sweet tooth person but even for me a couple of the puds looked good! I'm doing the pork schnitzel tomorrow I think....

Hi everyone - apologies if I've jumped on the wrong thread here -new to this! Am I right in thinking you are taking orlistat? I also use mfp - love it! I have added you pudders27 for meal inspiration!

Hi Jenny. Yup..im taking orlistat. Are you on this too? How.exciting!! Im still really excited and motivated about it! :) not sure.how inspiring my food diary will be but feel free to have a butchers! I shall do the same. Im always.checking out other peoples diaries. How.much weight are you looking to lose?

Thanks for the reply :) Been taking orlistat for 4 days now so very new to me!! Ideally i want to lose 55lb! seems like such a lot but i have set myself some mini targets!

I have started my own diary thread, for my own well being really as i'd like to be able to look back on myself in a few weeks and hopefully see my own success like you have!!

Obviously i've already connected to you on MFP but if you fancy looking at my thread its http://www.minimins.com/xenical-diaries/325698-my-final-weight-loss-diary.html

If you see anything im doing wrong please yell!! Anyone else have advice please feel free to come and help me!! Its only day 4 and i feel great, i know ive lost this week already as i cant keep off the scales but my official weigh in day is monday so fingers crossed!!

I've been shopping again today and picked up yet another dress for the wedding on Sunday. This is the one though Im sure! I've really enjoyed shopping again now that Im shopping for smaller sizes. Each dress.I've tried on, and I've actually liked. No tantrums, no upset and best.of all....no corset!! :) I really do feel quite lovely.in them. So lovely to actually like it because it looks.nice.on, and.not just.because it.covers everything! I can't wait.for Sunday.now!! I've written this in my diary so that.of.i slip and feel motivated, hopefully i can read back on this and remember how worth.it it really is!! Feeling great! :)

That is such an amazing feeling :)) I can't wait to get rid of my 'fat' clothes.....for the past 2/3 years everytime I found something I liked I bought it in a size 12 as that's where I'd like to be and in my head what I would be anytime soon......I have boxes and boxes of smaller clothes with tags on just waiting for me!! Then I have a few 'fat' outfits that I Live in, can't wait to get rid of the fat and in with the thin!!!!

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES YES!!! Done it!! Cracked my 3 stone off!! Over the moon. Feeling great.
Wearing a lush dress for a wedding today and I feel great in it. Pretty sure, that has NEVER happened!!
We're at the wedding all day and night, there is a hog roast, and no alternative, therefore I took my last pill on Weds evening. The first time I've missed since starting on 14th May. I'm going to relax and enjoy myself and jump straight back on again.
I actually will too! ;-) I've never once fallen off and got back on again, but this is more controlled this time, and with the positive results, I'm actually really looking to getting back on! Won't go crazy eating today, will just be eating sensibly without having to panic.

Back