Laura's last attempt!!

That is such an amazing achievement!! Well done you!! Even though you have given yourself the time 'off' for the wedding you know you'll be just as sensible as your a changed lady now by the sounds of it :)

Lol.... Thanks! Yup .... I certainly feel "changed". So many.people.commented on my weight.loss.tonight which was just lovely. :) I ate the food at the wedding (hog.roast) crackling.and.all but am back.on.plan in the morning.and back.on the xen by Tuesday/Wednesday. Am actually looking forward to it. I took my last xen last weds eve to.account for.today and have kept eating to.plan so.pretty pleased with myself. I've had a lovely day,, felt get (even felt a.little.pretty..lol) am a little bit drunk but have had a ball. I even kept up with you guys updates during the day!! :) nun night all. :)

Sounds like a fantastic day at the wedding. Its lovely when you get people noticing that you have lost weight.

The inch loss is great as well, even though we are on and off the scales its the inches that really do count.

We had the works do last night....another hog roast!! lol...not.on the pills this week so although being careful i didn't need to panic. i stayed within my calories.....until i had 3 bottles of bulmers!! :) Hey ho. That's normal life and not something we do all the time so won't be beating myself up about it.
we're driving up to see my dad and step mum in Kent today. They're both really quite poorly, particularly my step mum and dads flapping about what to feed me over the next few days! Bless him. I've told.him.not to worry and that i can adapt most things. He's doing a casserole tonight. nom nom. Really looking forward to seeing them as its been.nearly 2 years since seeing them last. Haven't meant to leave it so long but been trying to find a good time between their treatments...but now established that there is no good time...:-(

WOW!!! What an absolutely mental / crazy couple of weeks!!
So we've been up to Kent to visit my Dad & step mum, my kids have been ill, I've started to set up my own business, set up the facebook page which then was seen by the local photographer. This guy is a genius, he's won various wedding photography awards, he had a massive reputation and now we're going into a business venture together!! It's all incredibly exciting. I've barely slept for 2 weeks, adrenaline has been running high to say the least!
Will carry on updating as normal.... I haven't been on much as I came off the pills for a week or so whilst I had various bits going on, where I was going to stuglle to take my own food or ask to change etc.... I don't normally have an issue with it, but it was pretty impossible!
Anyway..... Daughter throwing up bless her... she's been ill for over a month now.. sick then better...sick then better.... she's meant to start her first day at school tomorrow :-(
Anyway... hope you're all well. I've actually missed you all and thought of you all frequently!

Have a good week. x

Sounds manic. What's your business?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im very nearly back!!! Still been totally on track but literally haven't had 5 mins to update / catch up on here in 3 weeks!!
Anyone notice anything different about my post........?? :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ugh...so my business has finally gone public...bit cheesed off a it was announced earlier than I wanted. The website isnt even finished yet!! Im guessing I cant post the link but we're called kookybooths so if anyone is interested, id really appreciate the support! ! Just a 'like' would be fab! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back