Laura's last attempt!!

Having a lush weekend in Newquay. We've been to a water park and its felt good not feeling the fattest person in the pool...its been years since I've felt like that! There was a 15.8 stone weight limit on the water slides...yeah!! Screw you weight limit!!! ;-)
And to top off a fabulous day..I found pizza which was less than 5% fat.....yes yes yes!! I may stock up before going home! Lol....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh it was lovely.! ! We're home again now and back to the grind stone..:-( we're aiming for the kooky booths website to be live tonight so the pressure is on! :)

We're done!! Facebook twitter and website now live.....I'm so relieved and may have now just get 5 mins to myself! ! God forbid I have time to catch up on here!! Happy monday all. Have a good week. Xxx

1.3lbs off this week. A bit disappointed (but only a tiny bit) as I didn't weigh last week so was hoping for better. Never mind. My loss on total is now 49.1lbs so im just the 0.9 away from the 50lbs mark. I'm so shocked! Lol... and today..ive offically lost 3.5stone so I'm happy with that! :)
Still crazy busy but not quite so intense so it's a good crazy busy which is just how I like it!

Have a good week all.
Xx

Still around and plugging away. I've just been sooooo busy that I just haven't had the time to update! I'm still really enjoying food and the journey I'm on. Now lost over 50lbs (didn't weigh last weekend so looking forward to weigh in this Sunday! ) and I've lost that since 14th may so I'm absolutely chuffed with the progress. What I'm even more chuffed about is that I no longer even think about what I'm eating. ..I feel that my brain has finally switched! ! :) it feels really normal now to make the right choices and I've not eaten any chocolate, crisps, pizza, cakes, takeaway since may and I don't even miss it anymore. To the point where if you put it in front of me, I wouldn't want it anyway. :)
I'm only really taking the pills when I remember but considering stopping as I do feel that I am re-trained!....but we'll see...!!! :)

Still around and plugging away. I've just been sooooo busy that I just haven't had the time to update! I'm still really enjoying food and the journey I'm on. Now lost over 50lbs (didn't weigh last weekend so looking forward to weigh in this Sunday! ) and I've lost that since 14th may so I'm absolutely chuffed with the progress. What I'm even more chuffed about is that I no longer even think about what I'm eating. ..I feel that my brain has finally switched! ! :) it feels really normal now to make the right choices and I've not eaten any chocolate, crisps, pizza, cakes, takeaway since may and I don't even miss it anymore. To the point where if you put it in front of me, I wouldn't want it anyway. :)
I'm only really taking the pills when I remember but considering stopping as I do feel that I am re-trained!....but we'll see...!!! :)

That is awesome, congrats x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys. :) Got weigh in this morning for the first time in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to it. I've dropped half a dress size..lol..my 14 work trousers are now too big for me but the 12s are too small! Lol.. I never even considered that I'd even be trying on 12's! :) I've been absolutely starving this week. ... gone over my calorie allowance most days but still all the right foods so won't beat myself up too much. I'm putting my hunger down to the colder weather??....I literally could think of nothing else but food all week! !

Woop woop... a 5.6lbs loss. My resisting stuffing my face has paid off!! Just the 1.6lbs to get to my 4 stone now. :) who'd ve thunk? ?!!! :)

On May 13th I went to my dr..feeling miserable, ridiculously high pressure and bursting out of my size 18 jeans...they really should have been a 20..lol...
Today..I went into work wearing a pair of size 12 work trousers.... I would never imagined that this was possible!! Pretty damn chuffed with myself! For anyone who is just starting off and doubts they can do it.... if you live by the rules, no cheating, no days off, no excuses..it can be done! ! I appreciate people survive in different ways but this is what has finally clicked after 20 years of dieting!! Woop woop!! :) xxx

Back