Laura's last attempt!!

Back up to 13.8lbs so hoping to get back down yet again....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've missed you! You can do it xxx

Ahhh bless you all:) Yeah I will. I just so wish I had the mentality to go down and stay down...lol... Until last yeat I just went up and up..so I guess up and down half a stone isn't the end of the world...lol... but I want to get to bleddy target! Lol. Then mess around with the half a stone!
Mentally... I feel 16 stone again... its funny what happens to our head isn't it! :)

Ahhh bless you all:) Yeah I will. I just so wish I had the mentality to go down and stay down...lol... Until last yeat I just went up and up..so I guess up and down half a stone isn't the end of the world...lol... but I want to get to bleddy target! Lol. Then mess around with the half a stone! Mentally... I feel 16 stone again... its funny what happens to our head isn't it! :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Absolutely like when we think we have had a really bad day & it's just like an old every single day, in fact probably not even as bad!

Lol.. or..when you feel ok...then weigh and see a gain and instantly feel enormous!

Absolutely mental couple of days! My Kookybooth business partner is moving to London so is wanting to sell his half of the business to me...aaaagghhhhhhj eeeeeeekkkkkk aaaaagghhhhhh!! Head is spinning but very exciting! Looking forward to weighing in on Sunday. ;-)

Really exciting buy I suspect this may be where it gets uncomfortable. .. I hate discussing money! Lol..

Exciting times hunni! X

I was excited...now a little scared...lol... Starting to doubt myself which I know is silly because I've effectively run it by myself since Sept. ..but it's just the actual bit.....being by myself. ..lol... and the suspicions start to creep in. .. what does he know that I don't, ..why is he jumping ship now etc...lol... aaaghhhhh heads pickled!!

Don't second guess it too much, if you have been running it that long yourself you would know something wasn't right. Also he's moving away!!!

It will all be great x

Yeah...m running through the figures and nor agreeing on a final sum is making it a little uncomfortable but hey ho! :)
4lb loss this week. ... brill and not surprised! X

Back