Laura's last EVER diet!!

camz said:
Been to WI this morning and I gained 2lbs; however I maintained Xmas week so 2lbs on over 2 weeks is pretty good!! Wanting to get it off in the next 2 weigh ins, one in 4 days then back to tues nights at 7pm as normal! Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!

Have just returned from another look round mine and OHs first house together which we are moving into on the 1st feb! I cannot wait, it is gorgeous!!! Xxx

Omg Laura SNAP!! Me and my OH are moving in together too! And probably on that date haha. What are the chances? I'm so excited! Are you renting or buying? Have you both come from living at home with your families? I'm so excited, 23 feels the right age for me to flee the nest. OH is almost 28. Cannot wait :D

Omg Laura SNAP!! Me and my OH are moving in together too! And probably on that date haha. What are the chances? I'm so excited! Are you renting or buying? Have you both come from living at home with your families? I'm so excited, 23 feels the right age for me to flee the nest. OH is almost 28. Cannot wait :D

Ahh congrats Hun, it's SO exciting isn't it!! Well we are renting the house his brother owns as brother in law has a new job and is moving. Working out perfect as we are paying less rent and can still save towards a mortgage of our own. We both lived with friends whilst we were at uni (me in York, OH in Newcastle) then moved back with our parents, so this will be our first time living together in the almost 9 years we have been together haha! We are both 23 too, and have been ready to move out for a while now! I'm so excited!!

Are you guys renting or buying? And what is your house like? Xxx

Aaaah snap being the same age too! Haha! Omg that means your together since your 14. So cute! :D thats brill that you are getting a good deal. Is it fully furnished and all? You should out pics up :)

Im soooo excited too! Were together just over t3 3 years and OH is practically living out of a bag half the time lol! He stays in mine about 3 times a week but we live on opposite ends of dublin. Blessed he has a car! Its so so exciting!

Well we havn't actually signed a lease haha! We are viewing a place tonight, then hopefully 2 tomorrow. We LOVE one of them but so do lots of other people so fingers crossed. Hoping the price will be reduced as at moment its EUR900 per month which is a lot!

I actually cannot wait! I feel ill get on much better in SW too as we both do it together and i'll always know what we have at home etc!

Hope we find something in the next two weeks! Going to birmingham for my stepdads 50th on 19th so want to have a lease signed and all by then so that we can have some of our stuff moved in etc and properly move in just before or after it.

Itll be a bit sad leaving my family as im oldwst of 5 siblings but theyre all delighted and love OH and my bros finally get their own rooms haha!

X

Well we started going out when we were 15 :) will be 9 years in May! Ahh that is expensive! Will load some pics up when we were moved it, it's fab, and yeah it's all furnished, double bed in each room, lovely leather sofa, and everything is brand new as BiL bought it from an old man who hadn't redecorated ever and so he totally refurbed the whole place. New kitchen and bathroom too which is great!! It's gorgeous! Xxx

Yeah lovely, I'm a teacher working on a maternity cover until Easter at the minute, and OH is a chartered accountant. Hoping I snare another job at Easter time, but we decided the pros outweighed the cons :) xxx

Today's food has ended up being -

B- wholemeal roll (hex b) frylighted egg, 1 low fat sausage (1.5 syns) brown sauce (0.5syns)

L- super free carrot and swede soup, mullerlight.

D- lasagne - peppers (sf) onion (sf) passage (sf) tomatoes (sf) el mince (free) pasta sheets (free) fat free nat yog (free) garlic (sf) Parmesan (Hex A) + (3syns cheese on top)

1x Lindor (4 syns!)
1x Ferrero rocher (3.5 syns)

12.5 syns for the day

3/31 100% January!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really pleased with myself as I have managed to stick to my planned 12.5 syns for the day...fair enough I hear you say, it's what you should be doing anyway.

HOWEVER - I have also been sat in my room from 7pm working, which is normally when I would pick, and the copious Xmas chocolates (apart from the 2 I planned into my day) have remained completely untouched and almost completely un looked at!! Major achievement after the chocolate filled festive season!!

Tomorrows food plan -

B- apple (sf), muller light (f)

L-wholemeal bread roll (hex B) carrot (sf) and swede (sf) soup.

D- 1/2 portion of tonight's lasagne (hex A) (1 syn) (sf x4) sw wedges (f) carrot wedges (sf)

Low syn day as OH and I are going to the cinema and I think I may buy a chocolate bar to have as a treat...14 syns max to allow for 100% January to continue!!
Xxx

Last edited:
Hi I'm from co.durham too :) from bishop Auckland! Coming to subscribe to your diary x

Hiya Linz and Rochelle, thanks for subscribing!! Rochelle I used to work near Bishop!!

Thanks Fan,I'm feeling really good this week; looking forward to weigh in like yourself!!

Used my remaining 14 syns on naughty ice cream at the pics - was soo good!! And still on 15 syns for the day so I 100% January 4/31!

Today's food plan is:-
B- 2 x wholemeal (hex B) 2 x low fat sausages (3 syns) ketchup (0.5 syns)

L- noodles, bean sprouts (sf) peppers (sf) cabbage (sf) soy sauce (f)

D- el mince (f) pasta sheets (f) passata (sf) tomatoes (sf) onions (sf) garlic (sf) low fat cheese (Hex A) Parmesan (1.5syns)

5 syns so far for the day...may have a couple of chocs tonight if I fancy them after tea xxx

Last edited:
Ee fran I know, every day I think I MUST have some super free with my breaky...but I never seem to want it!! Maybe I will force some down tomorrow! Going to amend dinner syns as bought some low fat cheese so I wil hex that and syn 1.5 for the Parmesan in the "cheese sauce" saves me 1.5 syns, BONUS!! Xx

Hiya Linz and Rochelle, thanks for subscribing!! Rochelle I used to work near Bishop!!
small world! X

Ee fran I know, every day I think I MUST have some super free with my breaky...but I never seem to want it!! Maybe I will force some down tomorrow! Going to amend dinner syns as bought some low fat cheese so I wil hex that and syn 1.5 for the Parmesan in the "cheese sauce" saves me 1.5 syns, BONUS!! Xx
whats the cheese sauce recipe you use? I know about the quark/cottage cheese one and its fine but its kind of dry :( someone at my group told me to use a tin of macaroni cheese (they're about 3 or 4 syns for a tin) and blend it til smooth and use that as a sauce. Still haven't got around to trying it! Should do it next week. Also there's a lovey looking recipe in the daily mirror booklets I got the first one today, of cannelloni. Looks lush in the pic! X

I whisked up 2 eggs and mixed with low fat fromage frais until smooth, then added 1 tbsp of Parmesan per person to make it nice a cheesy! Was pretty nice xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back