Laura's last EVER diet!!

Oh Laura - poke poke Am I allowed to serial weigh yet?!

Oh Laura - poke poke Am I allowed to serial weigh yet?!

No you cannot my friend...stayed at OHs Friday night AND Saturday night (his mum is who I go to fat club with and has the most accurate bathroom scales in the world) and I STILL didnt step on!!

Food was great yesterday, me and my parents went to my inlaws for dinner, but because MIL is on SW too good was incredible and all on plan, used around 5.5 syns on food yesterday, and around 25 on wine (woops!!) but I was under on weds and thurs, decided before last night to flexi syns at 30, so did ok, and feel so sick today I doubt I will manage much food haha! I was also sick last night (yuck!) so am thinking lots of the syns don't count...using a bit of Fran logic...that's right isn't it Fran??

Spent yesterday buying lots of housey things with oh, and last night talking about the house and moving in etc, its getting so exciting now!!!

I'm back in my house in bed now...duvet day for me!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh what is your place like?? How are you getting along? Any niggles yet? X

Hey how u gettin on?

Hey lovely :) I'm doing great thanks, but have been totally neglecting this diary haha!! Almost finished my second week totally back on track, and lost 2lbs last week! Hoping for the same this week to get me to 11st 7 and my lowest SW weight, fingers crossed!!

How are you getting on? Xx

Hey lovely :) I'm doing great thanks, but have been totally neglecting this diary haha!! Almost finished my second week totally back on track, and lost 2lbs last week! Hoping for the same this week to get me to 11st 7 and my lowest SW weight, fingers crossed!!

How are you getting on? Xx

Im trying to get my head round it again after putting on over a stone since november :( all my clothes feel tight lol so back to it aiming to get back to 12st and then may push for 11.7 :)
Glad ur back stumbled across u on someone elses diary n thought i remembered ur name ;) felt like everyone had abandoned minis for a while hehe

So easily done over the festive period though, when I looked back on my stats id pretty much maintained for 2 months, losing and gaining the same few lbs and I think that's what shocked me into getting back on track - £40 to stay the same for 2 months is NOT value for money! Xx

So easily done over the festive period though, when I looked back on my stats id pretty much maintained for 2 months, losing and gaining the same few lbs and I think that's what shocked me into getting back on track - £40 to stay the same for 2 months is NOT value for money! Xx

Haha i stopped goin to class thought i cud do it alone goin back wen i get paid :)

I buy 12 week countdowns to keep me on track, I would have put on well over 1 stone if I hadn't been going, I know what I'm like!

Going to really try my best from here on in, feel like I'm getting back in the swing of it, really want to get the next couple of stones off pretty swiftly so I can get to the final hurdle!! X

Hey hun hows ur day been?

Not bad thanks, was on a course and BICCYS took over so ended on full 15 syns but I'm ok with that :) tomorrow will be syn free until after WI when I will use some in an Indian restaurant :-D

Going to bed positively PRAYING for a snow day tomorrow!

How have you been?? X

Yeah I can just walk to weigh in so it's no bother :) may help with the weight loss anyway haha!! X

Back