Laura's last EVER diet!!

Right back to this diary again, been a bit rubbish as keeping up with other threads on here too!

Lost half a pound last night, and was frankly quite disappointed as I'd been really quite good all week, but hey ho, stick with it, only plans I have to slow me are an engagement party on sat night, but planning on suffering vodka and diet coke (don't really like diet coke as a mixer so hoping it means I'll drink less haha!) if I have a syn free day I can have 6, and if I have any more than that the damage will be limited :) that's the plan anyway!

Right - going to add my food for today:-

B- apple (sf) coco shreddies (hex B) mullerlight (f) (trying without milk today as I want to use cheese with dinner)

L- McCain frozen jacket (1 syn) baked beans (f) apple (sf) grapes (sf)

D- cowboy pie = el mince (f) beef stock (f) carrot (sf) swede (sf) baked beans (f) kidney beans (sf) cheddar & onion smash (f) hoping I can get the smash at the tesco express in town, if not it will be cheesy normal smash!

S- options hot choc (2 syns) 2 x bitsa wispa (2 syns)

5 syns total

That's the plan anyway! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Ooh, I could never have just two bitsa wispa... Two packets maybe.

Haha, good luck. I just stare at the packets and move on! I look like a nutter.

Been there many a time, picking up every chocolate bar in the shop and dividing the amounts of kcals by 20 ... Then leaving empty handed haha!! X

Food so far today:-

B- apple (sf), coco shreddies (hex B) mullerlight toffee. SF x 1

L- cowboy pie (f + sf) brown sauce (1 syn) SF x 3

D- apple before hand (sf) SW quiche, cheesy baked potato skins, fried onions (sf) SF x 2

SF x 6 for the day

Trying to up my sf and make sure I have enough with each meal!

Good luck getting more superfree hun :) I'm a superfree obsessive! I have loads every meal! It gets expensive. LOVE fried onions (in frylight of course) and did loads for with tea tonight.

Obvs frylighted :) think its gonna have to be mountains of frozen veg once we move out!!

Xx

Do they last well chick? Would take us a while to get through as only 2 of us. Wouldn't be any cheaper if throwing them out, but worth it if saves a few pennies!! Xx

Fran I've managed to take 3 bitsa wispa out the bag and reseal it...takes me to my 5 syns I've allowed myself, :) xxx

Some I prestige chocolate resisting there Hun. I do not know how u managed it :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you, not resisting drunken cheese on toast right now...but better than pizza yeah?? Xxx

Back