Laura's last EVER diet!!

So you had your half stone by week two that's amazing!!!
have you lost weight before? I've always been bigger! I lost a couple of stone a few years back on slimming tablets but I put it all straight back on again! I've put loads on past couple of years- content relationship I think!
But I'm being a bridesmaid in the summer and I'm just so unhappy with my weight I've finally decided to try n do something about it! I wanna loose another stone n half by dec... xxx

Yeah, I can honestly say this is the best diet I've ever done, There's never any need to be hungry! And in all honestly I was so sick of counting points on ww in the end it drove me mad!!

I've pretty much been on and off diets since I was 17, but always gave up at around the 1 stone mark!! This time I'm in it for good, and I think it's teaching me how to eat healthily too!

In the last 4 and a half years - since going to Uni really, I gained around 4 stone, which is ridiculous!! And like you I think enough is enough!! I must stick at this and eventually get to goal!!!

Xx

Exactly like me... Well I wish you lots of luck!!!
I've got my first challenge tomorrow... A drink with my bestie... I've limited myself to one bottle of wine so I've still got a few syns a day for the rest of the week... But she drinks loads and I've begged her to just leave me be after my one bottle haha! Shes also asked me to go swimming twice a week so that should help me :)
My weeks are fri to fri I'm not sure whether that's a blessing or harder work lol! xxx

I'm tues to tues - makes me be a bit more sensible on a weekend haha! I've steered clear of wine since I started slimming as it is soo high in syns, been sticking to voddy and diet mixers! Xxx

Hi Hun how's ur day been? I've felt starving all day but im trying to be good! Lol.
Yeah I was trying to work out which alcohol was best, but I worked out a quarter bottle of vodka was 30 odd syns n a bottle of Rose was 27... So thought I'd stick to that lol :/
xxx

Hmm we'll when you say it like that haha!

Day not been too bad - planned to go swimming straight from work but just wasn't in the mood with the weather and stuff. Haven't been too bad food wise:-

Breakfast - 2x golden syrup Weetabix (hex b) <2 syns> milk (hex a) apple

Lunch - Brown bread <6 syns> chicken, bacon, mayo <4 syns> muller light, apple

Dinner - Rice, extra lean mince, tinned tomatoes, kidney beans, onions, peppers, chilli sachet <1 syn> handful of tortillas <2 syns>

Just had a brainwave (not a good one!!) have accidentally had my hex b twice!!!!!! Grabbed a sarny for lunch, but had already had Weetabix for breaky!! Grrrrrrr!!! 15 syns altogether today!!

How have you been? Xxx

Have had a very good week food wise (probs too much pasta) and lost 0.5lbs this week! Was hoping for much more, but at least 1lb would have gotten my my stone - STILL, I am happy to say I have lost 13.5lbs in total, and have lost weight continually for the past 5 weeks, which is nothing short of a miracle in all honesty haha!

SO this week I am going to cut down on pasta...have salads most work days for lunch (to up the superfree) and swim 2/3 times.

I took a pic of myself in my underwear when I first started the diet, and have just took another tonight - when I first compared them I couldnt really see much of a difference, but the more I look the more I can see that my hips arent as ginormous, and the tiniest hint of a waist is possibly thinking of coming back into view!! I am going to continue to do this for every stone I lose (couldnt wait this week though haha!)

Right off to bed for me, got my swimming gear packed for after work - although I could put it on and swim home instead haha! Goodnight xxx

Well I'm not doing too good on the swimming/gym front - think I have tonsillitis AGAIN so am just going to go to work and come home to bed until I'm better!!

However I have been good on the food front - am taking part in the 100 days til Xmas challenge, and so far have had 11/11 possible 100% food days. Hoping for a couple of lbs off this week but as long as something comes off I will be happy!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still not feeling great but have perked up a little, been pretty good today but am shattered, so have come home from work and had a lovely stir fry, going to get jarmees on soon and chill/finish a little work off.

Today's food -

Breakfast - apple, alpen light (3syns)

Lunch - hot Weetabix (hexb) milk (hex a), apple,

Dinner - noodles, bean sprouts, beef, carrot, Pac choi, chow mein sauce (3 syns) oil (1 syn)

Snack - mini caramel (3 syns)

10 syns in total, and over 3 litres of water so far due to bad throat, every cloud and all that!! Xxx

Have been 100% on plan all weekend this weekend, to be honest there have only been two days in the last 5.5 weeks when I haven't, which I think is pretty good going, and both were planned for!!

Am going to have a 100% week, and again next week, but know that on friday next week I will go over as am going to be on a night out with the girls in York. But will stick to plan all other 6 days and hope for a small loss or even an STS. As long as I'm not gaining I don't mind xxx

Just thought I'd pop by cos I was reading your thread :)

Good luck with your 100% week, hope the illness doesn't drag you down. Ive been working a bloody cold for days, its like its teasing me lol.

Sheanin said:
Just thought I'd pop by cos I was reading your thread :)

Good luck with your 100% week, hope the illness doesn't drag you down. Ive been working a bloody cold for days, its like its teasing me lol.

Haha you and me both, been like this since tues last week haha! BUT I have stuck with the plan and am hoping it shows tomorrow night at WI.

Have a good day xxx

Another really good day today, only had 6 syns and am now in bed watching telly :) WI tomorrow so lets see what this week brings!

Had a bit of an NSV today, am going out with the girls on Friday, and ordered a new outfit from river island online, and chose to get a 14 and cross my fingers, under the decision that if it didn't quite fit yet I would keep it til it did as I really like it...tried it on today and it only blooming well fits!!!!!!!! I'm so chuffed!! OH bought me a dress two weeks ago and it was a 14 too, which fit perfectly! Think I have actually gone down a dress size!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing really well at the min, and feeling as good as I am!!! Xxx

Well it's that time of the week again, WI tonight at 7pm, hoping for 2.5 off to get me to 12st7, halfway to my next stone bracket and only 2lbs off my club 10, fingers crossed!

Never really know what to eat on WI day, I always have breakfast and lunch (then a late tea after WI at about 8.15). An thinking 2 Weetabix and an apple this morning, then chicken salad for lunch, and maybe a yoghurt...will see!

No doubt I will post again to say how much I have lost xxx

Wow, you're doing brilliantly! Loads of luck for WI later, mine isn't til Thurs and I have TOTM so that'll probably affect things, not expecting much but it is my first week so would love 2lbs.

My wee girl has a tummy bug today and it's left me feeling a tad off colour, no real appetite! Think I'll stick to light foods today (if I can stomach anything haha), been really good so far since starting last Friday so I'm sure a day of not feeling right won't affect me too badly.

I'll check back later to see how your WI went!

Hi, good luck for WI later, hope you get your stone award!

Thank you both of you :) I'm hoping for at least 1.5 as I've said that's what I want to lose this week (would be very happy with more but we will see!!)

Good luck for WI thurs, sure you will be brilliant!! Xxx

hey hope u dont mind me joining this thread :D iv started AGAIN today need to get some of this weight off for xmas!!! had a 12 wk countdown n just didnt stick to it at all :( so back 2 basics for me!!! good luck with your weigh in tonight hun sounds like ur doing really well !!!

shellzb said:
hey hope u dont mind me joining this thread :D iv started AGAIN today need to get some of this weight off for xmas!!! had a 12 wk countdown n just didnt stick to it at all :( so back 2 basics for me!!! good luck with your weigh in tonight hun sounds like ur doing really well !!!

I am chuffed you've joined, it's nice to know someone is reading my ramblings haha! An just about to get ready for WI now, and am hunting for the light clothes!! Absolutely starving, having syn free quiche and sw wedges for tea, yum!!!! But won't be having it til after WI so going to be absolutely starved!!! Xxx

Back