Laura's last EVER diet!!

Have been so bloody good this weekend on the diet front, had a bit of an iffy belly last night after dinner, and still didn't feel great this morning, so have so far had some toast and an apple today, and going to have stir fry tonight for tea (hoping that I keep it down!!)

Hoping for another 2lbs off this week, to keep me on track for getting into the 11s in October...fingers crossed!! REALLY sticking to it!

Hoping I don't go too overboard over half term (week after next) as REALLY don't want a gain, have got a few days/nights out planned and family staying so thinking if I aim for a maintain that week I would be really happy! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I had WI last night and I lost 1.5lbs, gaining me my 1.5stone award! To be totally honest I was initially a little disappointed, as wanted 2 off to keep me on track for 10lbs off in October, BUT...

Have woken up this morning feeling SOOO motivated to see an 11 on those scales!! I have been humming and ha-ing about a work day/night out on Sat, that I don't really want to go to, but feel like I should. Sat is the only day OH and I have off, and he is working away at the minute; I know if I went out I would just wish that we had done something together, and I know if it was the other way round I'd be a bit upset. Mind he hasn't (and wouldn't) ever say this.

So when I had in mind that I was going I was seeing next weeks WI as pretty much as write off (am going for lunch and a few drinks with the girls from my old job on Monday too) but I've now decided to spend some quality time with OH on sat (which I am really excited about!) hit the gym on sun, make a sensible lunch choice, maybe Lloyds sweet chilli noodles at wetherspoons on Monday, then hit the gym a few times in between, and HOPEFULLY see an 11 at WI next week!

I also REALLY need to drink more this week, have been rubbish and think it affected me this week! Fingers crossed this is how it goes haha!

I would like to pledge today that I will go to the gym on Thursday evening, Saturday afternoon, and Monday morning this week (weeks runs tues-tues due to WI)

I will check in on each of these days and report if I went and what I did whilst there!!

Good luck everyone, have a great week!! Xx

CiaraDaisy said:
Hi Laura just been reading through your diary, you've been doing brilliantly wow!

Thank you lovely xxx

Appear to have picked up a rotton cold from my little angels at work, so won't be going to the gym tomorrow, but am off next week so will still go three times between now and WI, if I am feeling better!

Xxx

CiaraDaisy said:
'llittle angels' is one description you could use :) xx

Haha, you picked up on my sarcasm then!!? Xx

Ahh ladies I'm glad you feel my pain haha! I've woken up thankfully not full of cold, but still have that funny feeling its on its way :-( fingers crossed I'm just imagining it!!

So...I've done something a bit naughty today, which I don't normally do...I had a little peak on the scales, and they read 11st12.5!!

Now I'm going to take it at face value, I'd just woken up, had dinner 13 hours ago, had a wee etc etc, BUT I've still got 5 days before WI day, so even if I could reach 11st13.5 by then I would be over the moon!! Really going to go for it now, DESPERATE to see an 11 on Tues!! Xxx

CiaraDaisy said:
Make sure you're taking vitamins!

Oh it looks like you're on the right track to get into the 11s. Fingers crossed!

Ahh that's a point, will get some on my way home! I really hope so but knowing my luck I will lose 2lbs (which is fab!) and be half an lb off the 11s haha! Xxx

Good luck missus, I'm very sure you can do it esp with your attitude :) Colds suck, they make me want to eat lol. Still following you even if I don't necessarily reply - though I'm giving mins a bit more time now that I feel less sickly :)

Sheanin said:
Good luck missus, I'm very sure you can do it esp with your attitude :) Colds suck, they make me want to eat lol. Still following you even if I don't necessarily reply - though I'm giving mins a bit more time now that I feel less sickly :)

Have you been unwell lovely? I'm just on my break at work, and have been feeling grotty today, not ill just really sickly! Just had some lunch and am starting to feel much better - hopefully this will pass, I really don't want to catch the dreaded bug that's been going round - especially as its half term after tomorrow!

Thanks everyone, really going to go for it!! Xxx

Silly anaemia or something, waiting on blood results. Hope you don't get a bug, nobody wants that when they get time off!! x

Sorry Hun, remembered after I'd replied that you'd been feeling a bit wobbly! Hopefully you will get sorted ASAP!

Xx

CiaraDaisy said:
Happy half term! :D

Ahh thanks lovely, you too! I'm spending my day tucked up on the couch with a fleecy blanket and the new slimming world magazine. Chilling is an understatement!! Xxx

Have just put in jackets for me and OH which we will be having with beans and (hexA) cheese for lunch, bit rubbish on the superfree's today, but dinner will be packed with them - swede, carrots, and red onion, and parsnips so I will let it slide today haha! Xxx

Back