Laura's last EVER diet!!

Sundays food:-

B- apple x 2.

L- SW quiche, carrots and broccoli.

D- roast beef, dry roast pots, mashed carrots and swede, gravy (2 syns)

S- 8 mikado sticks (4syns) 1 Lily O'Brien choc (2.5 syns)

8.5 syns for the day.

E- 45 mins walking, c25k w1 D2, 10 mins cycling, 5 mins stepper, swam 15 lengths.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great Laura, you sound like your back on the wagon. You can do this, just forget about your bad time, you don't want to undo all the great work you've done. I've had some bad weekends recently but I now feel like I'm fully on plan.

We can do it!

Mondays food (trying for 2 syn free days before WI!!)

B- apple.

L- SW quiche, carrots, cauli, broccoli.

D- pork chops, cauliflower, baked potato ketchup (0.5 syns) marg (2 syns)

S- wholemeal toast with low fat cheddar (HEX A & HEX B) few Haribo + smarties (3 syns)

Gym- c25k W1 D3 (30 mins) 7 mins stepper, 8 mins cycle, 20 mins walk home.

Not quite syn free, but low enough for me to still be happy :) still got my hex a & b cheese on toast to look forward to later too x

Last edited:
Glad you have made a plan to get yourself back on track. Going to a group with a good consultant does make a world of difference. Welcome to the Wednesday weighers :)

Thanks everyone! Can't wait for my soup maker to be delivered!! Bring on the yummy souper free dinners...see what I did there haha!! Xxx

newbee89 said:
Haha very good :)

Is that the one that was in the slimming world magazinw for 49.99 or something?

It is, wilkinsons had it for £47, I know some people think its lazy but I am dreadful at making soup...never get it right!!! Xxx

Feeling pleased wit myself after two days back on track, and gymming twice also! Am quite achy today and have planned a rest day as its OHs birthday so we are going to the pics tonight. I'm not fussed about cinema treats (may take a pack of mikados for me and OHs mum - my SW partner in crime haha!) but I've a feeling we will be going for tea as they are picking me up at 5.45. Am not too worried, think it will probs be somewhere like Frankie and Bennies so I will have gammon or a steak with a jacket potato.

Today's food planned so far is:-

B- apple.

L- 4 mini SW quiche, carrots cauli, broc peas (frozen)

S- more fruit.

D- not sure yet!! X

Well, I am a glutton haha, but a very happy one!! Gained 1lb last night, and have to say the damage could have been a lot worse, had I not forced myself into two massive gym sessions on Sunday and Monday!

Gaining 1lb this week has motivated me to get back on plan, and also made me assess how realistic the goals I set myself are...

E.g. Wanting to lose 11.5lbs in the 6 weeks leading up to Xmas, to get my 2.5stone award... normally for me this would be a reasonable 6 week challenge, however I know how much I have planned over the busy season, and am not willing to totally put things on hold to lose weight. It took me a good while to put it on, so I'm on with having a little slow down over the festive period!

What I am not willing to do however, is gain, and so I've given myself the new target of losing 4lbs between now and Xmas. This is 1lb a week and would get me my 2 stone award, leaving 3stone to lose after Xmas. I am happy with this, and feel it is achievable.

What are your Xmas goals? Xxx

My Xmas goal was a pound a week until christmas which I started in October which I've just about been averaging out on :) also want to be a comfortable size 12. I've bought some clothes that are size 12 but I'm not sure I'm that size everywhere.

Well I've been a bit rubbish on the diary front, however I can confirm I've been a slimming world angel every day...except Saturday, when I drank my fair share of booze at the wedding haha!

Had a great day, and was totally worth it, however I'm hoping I can still lose 1lb tonight even though I am weighing in a day early this week!! WI isn't until 7pm, then I am off for a pub meal after with oh and the inlaws. Thinking I will have gammon and a jacket with veg...have looked at the menu and it will be either that or steak. Have a good day everyone! Xxx

Went to WI last night, and lost 1.5lbs!! Am Over the moon with that as it takes me below my pre gain (+1lb) weight!

Went to the pub for tea afterwards and I was sensible, had a chicken breast topped with cheese (little enough to count as hex a) and 3 slices of chorizo, with a jacket, and a little BBQ sauce. No superfree, but had quite a bit during the day and it was my WI treat, but synned. Xxx

I also added extra syns incase any oil was used, even though its the pub OH worked at and he swore it was grilled. Xxx

Hiya! Ive just read through all your diary :) feeling very motivated after reading it, well done on your most recent loss! Its always good to get an extra off aswell as what you gained! Ive done sw for 13 weeks and have fell of the wagon way more times than you so well done :) xxx

Hiya! Ive just read through all your diary :) feeling very motivated after reading it, well done on your most recent loss! Its always good to get an extra off aswell as what you gained! Ive done sw for 13 weeks and have fell of the wagon way more times than you so well done :) xxx

Hiya :) thanks so much for such kind words!! How much have you lost/do you have to lose?

I am writing on this diary that I will NOT weigh myself at home/at the OHs this week, hopefully this will make me more accountable for my actions!!

I think it's something that I do without seeing the harm in it but really need to stop, as I think I am getting a bit too obsessed! Going to have a 100% week this week and hopefully get a nice surprise on tues night!!

Xxx

Ive lost 1st13 and id like to lose another 1st5ish to get to 8st5 as im only 5"3 so thats perfect for me. Havnt felt this motivated since my 1st week tbh, ive just resisted a mcdonalds.. How good am i haha xx

Wow you are doing brilliantly, well done!!

My goal weight is 8stone 9, to get me to a total loss of 5 stone exactly, I'm a shorty like you - 5"1, so will be able to get away with being so light (hopefully!)

xx

Back