Laura's Low Carb Diary

Lol - ribs are good in so many ways!
:)

Morning Laura, that's good to hear :)

Morning everyone!! Bit of a rubbish morning, forgot my lunch so I thought I will grab some chicken pieces and cheese from shop to keep my going, standing in the queue and realised I forgot my purse also!! No lunch for me! Thank goodness I'm doing low carb and I'm not so hungry!

Oh no - can you scrounge err i mean borrow a couple of quid to make sure you eat something. Dont want to be tempted by illegal offerings!

I won't be tempted, I'm sure i will be fine till I get home, will have lots of tea :) was meant to go shopping tonight after work too, what a great Friday so far lol

Drink loads of water, that'll help you feel fuller

Yeah I've drank 2 litres already lol and a wee tub of sugar free jelly I had in my locker... Ah well that's my lunch

Just had a voicemail from a colleague to say the money she owed me was in an envelope inside a book in my surgery!! I could have had lunch after all!! If only I'd known!

How bizzare and probably mildly annoying! :D

Yeah I'm so hungry now just on the bus will stop off at shop for something!!

Another pound down!! Yay!! That's me
At 12 stone 9!!!

Can't wait to get into the 11 stones!!

Yeah im happy with 1 pound a week its all moving in the right direction after all!!

Morning Laura, well done :)

Well I actually have lost another pound as of this morning... All I have done is cut out caffeine!! I used to have two very strong coffees a day and I haven't had any since Friday ( I had a stinker of a headache on Saturday) so I'm now 12 stone 8!!

Nice work! I've heard caffine used to be banned because it can cause insulin fluctuations and that can slow loss, but most diets let it slide now. Very interesting it worked for you.

Well done :D and I know what the headache feels like - urgh....

Back