Laura's Low Carb Diary

Morning Claire :) xx

lol morning di

Morning Laura, I'm like Claire, last minute for me, always :)

yep 18 days to go!!!

Wow - now that IS sounding really close:D

i so cant wait!! given up on exante :-( lasted three days lol will atkins forevermore! just cant handle the hunger its the worst feeling in the world :-( i know i want to lose a coupke more pounds before the wedding but its not worth being miserable...just had chicken caesar salad with crispy bacon bits and a sprinkling of cheese it was the best meal ive ever had! i really dont know how i was able to do exante before. i swear i wont desert you ever again atkins.

yeah that was like me too I was nearly crying on the way home in the car and thats no way to be...once id eaten I felt soooo much better

Don't beat yourself up, Laura - you had a really good stab at it, so well done hun!

But I am so pleased that you're enjoying food again - that caesar salad sounds delish (I love crunchy bacon mmmm).

im looking forward to scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast!!

scrambled eggs for breakfast and corned beef for lunch...will get.my.veggies in tonight for dinner...didnt have time to prepare any this morning :-( the wii said ive lost 2lbs but that could be from exante...

Welcome home to Atkins Laura! Good luck with it :) xx

im loving being back on atkins but struggling to think of breakfast ideas...theres only so many eggs u can.eat

i love avocados so thats a defo...not sure on the flax porridge i dont like normal porridge lol i like the full feeling having eggs gives me coz i have breakfast at 6.30am and thats me till 1pm :-(

I always like the idea of ham and cheese toastie - use ham as the bread with cheese in between - yummy:D

Morning Laura, welcome back LOL

Back