Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

Hmm not sure unless all our skinny's are off buying a new wardrobe x

it does tend to be quieter on the weekend.. people just have more on i think so dont have time to come on here as much

hope everyone is doing well.. i appear to be in the zone again and am not tempted by food at all. altho to be fair that is because of several things i have on. but this can only be a good thing im sure!!

A good sniff keeps me happy too lol

im sure im going to have my weaknesses.. i sound all angelic and determined now but you just wait after a week!! lol

otherwise i would have been considerably lighter by now!! i just think i have a new focus now, and a LOVE of the porridge. i thought it was awful at first but now i mix it with a third of a chocolate pack and I AM IN HEAVEN!!! i had it this morning before work and even though my parents were cooking a full english, i was not tempted and was hooked on the porridge!!

wish i had ordered some more now!!!

I didnt like it at all, found it too sweet for me. I am a bit picky, a vegetarian to boot, so struggle with anything other than the chocolate tetra's (hot, cold, watered down and frozen!) and the odd shake. I love the bars too much too......do you find its better not to have anything to chew? I just think it starts me thinking about food all the time then.

Is anyone watching the football?

K x

Hi ladies, sorry not been on much just been busy in genral really.
Still going strong on cd so all is great with the world.

Going shopping later in the week for a new out fit for my birthday, Ive seen a lovely top and want a denim skirt, black leggings and some cowboy boots to go with it hopefully all in a size 12 (possibly 14) depending where i get them from.lol.

Hope you all had a great weekend and are doing well.xxxxxx

Morning team mates.

Hope you are all well and skinny.lol.

Where is soontobelittlegem?
Has anybody seen her?
Lynne x

Ive not seen her for a couple of days, getting a bit concerned coz she usually logs in in the evenings at least!
Lynne x

morning team mates, hope you are all doing well.
My scales dont seem to be moving this week but we will see when I get weighed properly on thursday morning.xx

Evening ladies, how's life going? I'm ok, trying so so hard, but the meal out last friday made me blip abit. I am only weighing in once a fortnight but I snook onto Boots scales on Monday and only a pound down on the week, but 2.7% body fat. I am starting to love the body fat testing!

Determined to have a better week. No excused not too, no days out, no meals out to avoid, no invitations out.

Hope you are all well and glug glug glugging

K x

Lost 2.5 lbs this week, was a short week, 6 days cos 'my lady' is away tomorrow which is my usual weigh day.
Lynne x

Pmd you my loss littlemiss.

Another 3lb gone.xx

4lb Loss for me this week..

Well done girls on your fab losses & good luck to those weighing in today xx

hi guys thanks for all your Pm's with your weight loss

i will be working them out shortly and posting them

2 things

firstly i havent heard from air girl at all since she joined.. i think she has been very busy and its understandable. but think new team member is needed.

secondly, i am also going to have to leave you all. currently i havent got enough time to come on here as often as not only i would like, but feel i need to, therefore im not being the best team leader i feel!

i dont know if one of you lovely ladies would like to take over, and if you do, after this weigh in i will pass you all the current weights of members so you can go from there, and of course let you know how to work it out - its straight forward so dont worry.
if one of your could let me know, and i will also advertise for 2 new members if you would like me to.

Thanks guys..

little miss

Hi guys! I was being nosey and reading your thread. If you want help working out % etc try using this sheet i made. You just need names, start weights, the weight last week, you then type in the new result after WI, it does the rest! Will be easy as once the initial filling in is done all you need to do is type in the new weight (in lb's). Hopefully might make it easier for whoever takes over?

Anyway, good luck guys!

Attachments

• Team Sheet blank.zip
    3 KB · Views: 12
Back