Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

thats the thing i havent seen or heard from any of the others.. but equally dont want to push them out. i have put on bblilsis thread that our team MAY NOT have a weigh in this week as i cant see us getting the team organised in two days.

dont let that put you off tho. so on thurs as you said if you pm me your weight then start from there.
i have a spreadsheet all sorted and will hopefully get it to work out the percentages.. and if i manage that ill poss forward it to other team members as it could make it easier for them!!!

is that ok su?

right.. i have checked and

oisin appears to be away in ireland for her brothers wedding. no weigh in til 22nd sept. which is fine as thats in time for next weeks weigh in when we will hopefully be all back up and running

so i will put oisin in the team

littlemissspendthrift
susan70
bleedinheck (unless you tell me any diffent hun)
oisin
airgirl (if she would like to)

which leaves..... 1 space free!!!

also thought i would put it out there... everyone still happy to keep team name leahs lightweights or does anyone want to change it or have any ideas to put forward

and if anyone reading this wants to be part of a team, who isnt already, and is able to log on at least once a week to post results... let me know now. first to sign in here gets the place.
it will be PM me your start weight this week only, with the weigh in next week on 25th sept. for official results

littlemiss xx

thats all fine by me hun, can keep the name for me, but if any1 wants to change it, im easy.xx

Im back girlies and im rearing to go again!!! My next weigh-in is on Monday.

What happened to our Team Leader?

well leah is very busy with uni work and would appear that kitteh is a bit snowed under as well

so i thought that i would try and keep the team going and sort out the weigh ins etc and make sure the team was full - think we need one more person.. thats if airgirl does wish to join the team. if not then two people

Hey littlemiss...thanks hunni i'm defo up for joining this team!! I'll have my first officcial weigh in again on Thur so will have proper losses as of next Thur, is that alright?? Gotta keep me up to speed with this whole team thing...5weeks away and i'm lost on who's who and whats happening but i'm sure i'll catch up. Have my internet back so will be on here practically everyday and night again.

Yay lets gets started...are you our team leader babe?xx

right bluegirl would like to join the team so, we are a full team again (unless i dont hear back from airgirl)

so then... thursday, if you could pm me your weight

not what you have lost.. just what your weight is on your weigh in this week

then ... next week on 25th sept, if you pm me your new weight and how much you have lost. i will work out the percentage and then post on the official results thread.

if you are happy.. i will keep this as the 'support thread' save creating endless duplications on minis. i just cant change the title of the thread

just to clarify,this thursday, just your weight. 25th sept, your new weight and loss

keep dropping those pounds gang!!! xx

Hey littlemiss...thanks hunni i'm defo up for joining this team!! I'll have my first officcial weigh in again on Thur so will have proper losses as of next Thur, is that alright?? Gotta keep me up to speed with this whole team thing...5weeks away and i'm lost on who's who and whats happening but i'm sure i'll catch up. Have my internet back so will be on here practically everyday and night again.

Yay lets gets started...are you our team leader babe?xx

haha posted at the same time!!!

thats fine about the loss.. as i just posted above, out first loss as the new team set up will be thurs 25th, as that seems to work out for most as oisin has been away, your joining and so is bluegirl

glad you got your internet back up. im online on my laptop so i can get on minis more often now. before i kept being booted off as was on the family computer too long apparently!! :rolleyes:

for the team challenge.. you have your weight loss percentage each week individually worked out by me, then i add them all together as a team.
the most percentage wins the team challenge but you also get the chance to be slimmer of the week in the team, and i think out of all the teams as well. think there is about 11 teams. we are team 1.. altho we all have names now so i guess that doesnt matter

as its worked out in percentages it doesnt matter if you lose 2 pound and i lose 4.. your percentage will be better!!! so its a great incentive i think!!

and yes until further notice im the team leader for my sins lol

Hello everyone, thank you for letting me join!

I cant get on this forum in the day time but can access email [email protected] I'm 35, live Cheshire and have about 5 stone to lose. Vegetarian, and blue because of my football team.

I have had an awful first week, stuck to the plan (SS) only with a tiny rice cake blip on Friday and managed to GAIN A POUND. I know, its almost impossible, but I guess thats my speciality.......hopefully it will show a good loss this week.

My weigh in day next week is Monday.

Really looking forward to getting to know you all.

K x

hi blue girl...

im sure you will have a loss to be proud of. just stick at it and make sure you have your water as i find that when i dont have water.. i retain it more!!! strange no?
just put this week behind you and move on with the determination and willpower i know you have!! its can be a tough diet to do but the rewards are amazing.

if next week if you can pass you weight like this

weight last week: 150lbs
weight this week: 148lbs
loss this week: 2lbs

that would be great thanks x

If I drink any more I think there might be a drought in my neighbourhood! Not sure what caused the blip, but the only thing it can be is the rice cakes or too much water (is that possible?) but anyway, although I am gutted (cant tell you how many tears there have been this evening), it is behind me, and I am starting again, 6 days till weigh in, and I feel determined. It works for everyone else it has to work for me.

K x

i know my friend who did lighter life, which is the same principle, didnt have a big loss in her first week. they said that as she hadnt drunk much water previously, she was quite dehydrated and as such her body held onto the water more than perhaps someone who was already used to drinking water.

i think realistically it is likely to be a water rentention thing and pos the time of day you were weighed hun, as rice cakes are not going to make you put on weight unless you ate the whole shelf in asda!!

chin up... i have a feeling next week will be brilliant for you xx

Morning team members,

welcome back osin, did you have a good holiday??

Hi airgirl glad your on our team.lol

Welcome bluegirl, I bet you have a great loss next week hun, it is very disheartening when we dont get the losses that we think we deserve, but all will work out hun honestly.xx

Littlemiss, good luck as our new team leader.xx

Morning all, just checking in before getting my head into work. Feel determined this morning, and positive for the week.

Hope you all have a good morning, dont forget to glug!

Kay x

hi team!!!

hope everyone has had a good day. will be checking in tonight (well obviously cos im here) and tomorrow night.

been asleep for most of today as was on nights last night. i didnt feel tired when i got in but i must have been as i slept for ages.

had a shake when i got up and some water .. and had a bar about half an hour ago. will be having a lovely hot chocolate later before i go to bed (again!)

think i read somewhere - su it may have been yourself - that some have hot choc made with tetra. is this nicer than having the shake pack hot? i like it but it still feels a bit grainy to me. wonder if the tetra may be nicer - altho i found the taste a bit chemically last time i had one so didnt order anymore. and yet i used to love them?!!

oh and if all of you could get your start weights to me for this week and poss when you are weighing in. then i can get started on being all organised with my spreadsheet of losses!!!

GO TEAM!

Hiya everyone....i'll get my first officcial weigh in tomorrow although i have started today and feel great, finally i think i have passed day one. Just having my last tetra but haven't drank as much water as i should have.
Littlemiss the tetra's are lush as hot choc, i just cut mine open pour into a big mug and add hot water then put in microwave for i min....mmmm, but i did read somewhere you should only do this once a day, not sure if it zaps nutrients or something.

Hope everyone is feeling good.xx

thanks airgirl.. im not seeing my CDC until beginning of october now due to work, but i think i may get a few choc tetras to try this. i do like them as icecream, but i just went completely off them to drink as acold shake. but will give the hot choc option a chance!

well done on the first day. first three are always the toughest! but you will get ther. you did outstanding last time you were on here!!

i have a good feeling about this team and im sure we are going to do well!!!!

Evening ladies, hope you've all had a good day? I'm been fantastic, stuck to it 100%, went for a twenty minute stroll at lunch time and even stuck to soda water in the pub tonight.

Little Miss, I'm just sat here chasing a frozen chocolate tetra round a bowl.......I'm not very domesticated!.......do you split it up before you freeze it or do like me and dry not to cut through it making it fly across the room!

K x

Morning all,

littlemiss the choc tetras are really nice as hot choc but I just put the tetra in a large mug and add hot water from the kettle i dont microwave it.

Hi air girl , well done on day 1 hun , keep it up.x

Hi Bluegirl, the ice cream i just bung a pack in the freezer for a couple of hours, when i take it out i cut it open put in a bowl and leave it for half an hour then enjoy.

Have been full of cold for a few days but am feeling a little better today so hopefully its going now.

Have a great day every1.xx

Will pm my weight to you now littlemiss.

Morning everyone, still going strong I hope?

Thanks for the advice about the tetra's Susan, mine had been in the freezer for 24hours............Doh!

Have a good glugging day

xx

Back