Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

Afternoon team lightweights, hope you are all having a great day.

Ive just made some banana muffins for the kids , gosh they smell lovely, Im sure my little boy will have one when he gets in from nursery with a glass of 'pink cow milk' ( raspberry milkshake).

Any1 else love to cook??

afternoon susan!!!

i do like to cook... i never used to be able to but i brought a few healthy cookbooks and started doing them and i found the more i tried out the more i liked cooking!!!

as for the tetra bluegirl, they arent the same consistency as normal icecream but are great. as susan says, it is best to leave them for twenty mins to half an hour to soften a bit. i normally split them into little tupperware boxes, as my absolute treat is having a choc muffin made from a shake pack, with half a tetra frozen - aka muffin and ice cream. i just have half a shake for breakfast to make up for me having an extra half with the muffin....

i dont have it all that often but it really feels like an indulgent treat now and again and its all CD allowed!!!

anyway susan and bluegirl thanks for your pm's and i have recorded your weight. looking forward to good losses next week. im sat here gluggling water as i type!!! AND my mate text me the earlier asking for a catch up over lunch - i said straight out that i was on a food free diet and that i would prefer if it was just a drink. she was fine with this.. i think if i hadnt hav told her we wud have had lunch and i know me. i would have ordered something!!! so thought it best to avoid!!

xx

Im honest with all my friends and have told them all when the need has arose, some have been supportive sone not but at the end of the day its our choice wheather we stick to the diet or not, well done hunni.xx

Well the muffins went down well with the kids but could possibly be to healthy for hubby.lol.

well some of my colleagues were asking about the diet at work today, and i get the increasing feeling that eyes are on me to drop some poundage. im fine with that, it keeps me motivated

but one of the mentioned that i was looking really well on it.
i have noticed of late that i do have a glow to me that i didnt before... i always looked pale and washed out. and i would always feel so so tired in the middle of the day. im not right now which is great.

still wanting to lose a stone and be well into the 19's and poss nearing the 18s by end of oct. that would be great... know it wont happen if im naughty on this tho!!!

your doing just great hun.
my cdc has been away for 4weeks i was 12st 12lb when he was last here he back next wednesday and i really wanted to be in the 11s when he got back but no matter how i try it dosnt seem to be shifting, was 12st 4lb this morning so anothe week (just under) to get those stubbourn few lbs off.lol.

its going in the right direction tho isnt it? and thats the main thing. you have done fantastically overall so thats something to be so so proud of!!!

i cant wait to get a total of 2 stone off on CD. and once i am at 18 stone 3 pounds, i will be no longer morbidly obese!!! wooo!!! 2 stone to go!!!

wooow its geat isnt it.lol. I think I have 3lbs to go and I will be overweight.lol

yeah i have had a few things happen to me today which have just motivated me a bit more (cant really discuss them on here but may pop them in my diary later). so im feeling really fired up and dont feel the need the food.

im about to do my absolute fave thing and go thru the clothes in my wardorbe that dont fit and just try and work out when i will be able to wear them!! yes im sad

and i cant wait til end of month.. im treating myself to a pair of shoes - cheap ones tho - a haircut, and maybe a new set of hair straightners. DEFINATELY not food though!!!

plus ihave to try and get into a rather potentially revealing outfit at the end of october so i would rather not be spilling out of that!!! lol

Oooo Littlemiss is it a certain man keeping you motivated?? Go write in your diary, love a gossip!!

Well went back to my cd today, she's so lovely, we had a good catch up and the weigh in was not as bad as i thought, i am 12st 9lbs so i haven't put all of what i lost back on but still gained 9lbs in those 5/6weeks.
Um i may have a little problem, because i've moved house it's harder for me to get to her now so have decided to get weighed every 2weeks instead....will that be ok for this team thing? I don't keep scales at home anymore as i used to be a bit of a junkie with them and weigh every other minute.xx

think this shouldnt be a problem. the only thing i can think of is poss to divide your loss perhaps between the two weeks? not sure really.. any suggestions? failing that perhaps weigh in at boots or a shop with scales or something on the week you dont see her..

what you think?

as for the new man.. yes he is keeping me motivated. but its also work as well. i have had a realisation. but i havent put in diary.. may pm you.. you will see why when i do!!

So how's your day been ladies? I've been sooooo tired, even nipped to bed for an hour after work. I've had a long chocolate tetra for breakfast (well mid morning) a hot one at lunch time, and I've just had a fruits of the forrest shake. Oh and as a GIANT (5 ft 10) I get an extra meal, so there's some ice cream in the making for later.

Life's not really that bad is it? xxxx

lol oooh lucky you with the extra meal!!!!!

i made my cd shake this evening in the form of a muffin.. lovely it was

and then i felt the urge to have a mass clean out. it went well and the bits i have cleaned are all sparkly and organised. problem is i have got distracted and i have half a ton of crap on my bed now. and i best clear it otherwise im gonna be sleeping on the floor!!!!

feel like it has been a good day tho folks

oh and thanks all for your weigh ins.. the only one i am waiting for is oisin however she isnt back from hols yet i dont think.

Im so sorry to you guys.. tried to take over.. have really hrd essay due in which determinds my whole year. and then my internet broke.. so i didnt stand a chance in hell to get on.. thank you so much for taking it over.. was really panicing about it.
x x x

kitteh dont worry...just get that essay nailed.. we will continue with getting the weight off and hopefully winning our first week!!!

good luck with it xxx

Dont worry Kitten, consetrate on your essay.xx good luck.xx

Morning team mates .xx

morning susan!!! blimey you were on here early!! im a lazy bear today. but then it is a day off for me so i made the most of it by lying in!!!
im gonna continue cleaning today and get loads of odd jobs done so i can relax this evening with the feeling of smugness!!

im feeling dead positive this week, so hopefully that will be rewarded with a good loss next week!

Im sure my moods change with the weather, the last couple of days while its been sunny I ve felt great but when its cold and rainy Im grunmmpy and tierd.lol.

Im up early every morning hun, my hubby starts work at 6am I get you with him and do his luch etc before he goes also just lately my wonderful darling son(mmmmm) has been waking around 6am ish.

Glad you are feel positive this week.xx

Life does feel better with the sun on your skin doesnt it. I'm sat by the window and its blissfully hot.........and I only packed away summer clothes last weekend.

Ah well, I dont want to be wearing them next summer anyway!!

Hope you are all having a good day xx

Most of my summer clothes are size 18 or 20s and im into 14s now so next summer i will need a whole new wardrobe.lol

Back