Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

the 18s are new as only got to wear the once or twice before i had gone down to the next size, they will be on ebay next year before summer i promise you, I will never be in and 18 again.xx

Hiya lovelies...this is my 3rd attempt at writting this as my laptop crashed twice before, grrrr. So keeping it short and if it works this time i'll come and add my original question.

Feeling positive today...think ketosis is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

test 1st thing in the morning as if you do it later in the day it can read a false negative because of all the water we drink.lol.

lol bluegirl that made me chuckle
airgirl glad your feeling positive. i was feeling brill today but then did something bad to make me feel a bit down
tried the next size down in clothing.. its nowhere near fitting... felt right down about it thinking that it would be loads of weight before they fit as they really were far off from fitting
but then went downstairs, glugged some water and had some CD soup. and text my cdc. she sent me a message telling me well done on the weight loss so far, and it made me feel better and determined to keep at it
its so difficult to think of ever getting slim when you have as much to lose as me but i started off this year with over 10 stone to lose.
i now need to lose 9 stone 9 pounds. which sounds a lot loss then the 11 stone to lose i started off with in jan (i weight 21 stone 6 pounds but got half a stone off myself before CD)

hi team... how are we on this lovely sunday morning!!!?

im up early.. clearly i have lots of energy.. must be the CD!!! love this feeling.. i get so much done throughout the day. today is more cleaning and ebaying!! woo!

went round my girlies last night and we had indian (chicken tikka with a bit of salad for me) and they had lots of wine and i had water!!! funny thing was they were hungover this morning whilst i was as bright as a button!!!!! haha! going out again with mates tonight for one of their birthdays. ill be on the water again but ill still enjoy myself
who says your social life suffers when on CD???

i cant keep up!!!!!!! lol

Morning fellow gluggers, hope you are all well this morning?

I've had a lovely lie in, caused by an awful nights sleep. Just getting over a cold and its left me with a night time cough......asmtha thing.

Anywho, just incase you didnt see my exciting news on another thread..........the stick went PINK PINK PINK and its still PINK PINK PINK. Last night me and my gorgeous man went out for a few drinks, well he had a few drinks I had gallons of water (because I was driving!!) then when we got home he had snacky food, which is the kind of thing I adore to do late at night. Soooooo I had a couple of handfulls of nuts and seeds (We're vegetarian and they are the kind of "exciting" things we have in the cupboard!) and this morning I was full of panic incase I wasn't pink anymore.

Low and behold I'm still......................................................................................................................................................................................PINK PINK PINK!!!!

I'm off to watch football later, and doing some gardening inbetween nipping on here and glugging

Take care everyone, and big thank you's for being here xxxxxxx

right people..

im assuming this week from tomorrow is when i will start to get some of your results thru

i have everyones start weight bar oisin as she is on holiday still i think.

susan - i think looking at your sig, you are having a fortnightly weigh in this week. however.. did you weigh yourself this week on your own scales... reason i ask is that i can divide your result by 2 if that makes sense if it is across two weeks. i think im going to do the same for airgirl too next week.

as airgirl isnt weighing til next week, she will be omitted from this weeks weigh in. as far as im aware that will mean there is me, susan, bluegirl, bleedingheck for definate and possibly oisin if she is weighing in this week (if not will be next week)

so are we feeling in the winning mood???:D

I usually just weigh at home for team challenge.

thats brill susan thanks. in which case i have your weight that you pm'd me earlier in the week and i have everyones al recorded down. so all i need is the results when they come in and ill work them all out.
ill then post them on here, and then also on the main results thread.

wonder who will be our team slimmer of the week? :)

When is your WI bluegirl?? Im sure this week will be fab hun.xx

good luck hunni, you will be great.xx

bear in mind blue girl, that if its the end of the day you take into account all the water you have drank

i try and get my cdc to weigh me in the morning as that is my 'true weight', and failking that i weigh in on the morning of weigh in day and record it

you will be fine anyway and im certain a loss will be yours this week

xx

Thanks for your support, I guess as I weighed in the evening all along it will be comparable for me, but I am still feeling so very nervous. I cant bare to think what I'll do if its not a good loss.

Hope you all have a good day, and keep glugging

K xxx

dont worry hun, When I get weighed in the eve i stop drinking about an hour before WI as I think I might weigh heavier if I dont, maybe silly but thats just what I do.lol.

Back