Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

I wasnt for a second thinking that you weren't super organised.......its me with the sieve brain!

Back in ketosis this morning, not planning any more blips.....its too stressful afterwards lol

Hope you are all well today, long drive south for me today, with lots of stops if I keep glugging like this.

Have a good day

k x

susan - got your pm

just waiting on bleedinhecks result and then i will post them all

Read your post on losing 4 stone by the way... brilliant achievement!! really well done

:)

Hello gorgeous people....hope your all doing well, sounds like it!!

Susan....have you lost 4st now?? Bloody hell girl, well done what a fab achievement, your great!!

And bluegirl congrats on your 7lb loss.......we're such a good team, well you all are, i have yet to be weighed but i won't let you down.

So the weekend is almost here, what ya all got planned?xx

Hi everybody, and thank you for the welcome. I hope to get good losses each week and being rather a whopper I probably will lol. Up to now I have lost a stone and a half in three weeks and loads of inches.
I've taken your place bleedingheck and hopefully I will also achieve my goals.
Good luck with your total losses tomorrow, hopefully its a good one.
I'm looking forward to the next nine months worth of weigh ins............. eeekkkkk, no I am, yes, truthfully, i am lol.......
Lynne x

Hello gorgeous people....hope your all doing well, sounds like it!!

Susan....have you lost 4st now?? Bloody hell girl, well done what a fab achievement, your great!!

And bluegirl congrats on your 7lb loss.......we're such a good team, well you all are, i have yet to be weighed but i won't let you down.

So the weekend is almost here, what ya all got planned?xx

my life is just too action packed... NOTHING!!!! haha i have been working so much of late that, actually, doing nothing sounds like heaven. im working friday night and have the house to myself on sat so may just have a lazy day lounging about and having a pamper :)

what about you airgirl?

yes AG ive lost 4st exactaly since I started in June, im now overweight and im in a size 14 for the first time in 14years, and it feek great.lol.

Susan i am so pleased for you, you have done so so so well hunni, don't mean to get all emotional on you but it kinda brings a tear to my eyes, i'm just dead chuffed for you...we started at similar times (think i was a little bit after you), and just goes to show how much you can achieve when you stay as strong as you have, not faff about like me..well done again.xx
Plans for the weekend...chilling sounds great, sounds like we've both had hectic weekends. I'm gonna buy sex and the city on dvd tomorrow and have a night in with best friend and my mum and watch that over a glass of water,mmm....Saturday i'm going out with sexy Dan on a date, that will involve yet more water and food of some sort, CD food i may add...and Sunday i'm off to Havana for 4nights so will be nice to chill in the sunshine but am afraid the whole crew will think i'm weird/unsociable/boring for not joining in with the usual drinking/pool parties and dinners out every night!!

Welcome to you too Wizzbang, great to have you on the team!!x

Morning girls how are we all doing?
How did we do with team cahllenge this week??
Ive got a banging head this morning and feel sick and dizzy , hope ive not caught a bug or something.

Thanks AG, you will soon be catching up with me.xx

Hope you all have a great weekend.xx

Hiya and good morning girls.
Another gorgeous day here so there is loads to do.
Susan, are you sure that your not still poorley from last week? Did you go to the docs to get something to clear it up? Perhaps you've got a proper infection.
I'm feeling fab today, the sun is shining, the birds are all singing in the garden and I cant wait to get out there, BUT i am going to have another cup of tea in bed before I do lol.
Have a great day everybody, and roll on great losses for us all for this week.
Lynne x

could be a possibility I guess as Ive never really totally got rid of the cold i had it keep popping back with the sniffles etc every other day or so.

Have a great day in your garden hun.xx

Morning all, hope you're all feeling as bright and happy as me!

I'm off to a fancy party tonight, and bought a lovely dress from Evans sale, only £15 and a size 18......rather than a 20 so all smiles. I just need to do a shoe check today......that is check all the shoe shops and see if there are any I cant resist!

Happy glugging all

K xx

Hi everybody, and thank you for the welcome. I hope to get good losses each week and being rather a whopper I probably will lol. Up to now I have lost a stone and a half in three weeks and loads of inches.
I've taken your place bleedingheck and hopefully I will also achieve my goals.
Good luck with your total losses tomorrow, hopefully its a good one.
I'm looking forward to the next nine months worth of weigh ins............. eeekkkkk, no I am, yes, truthfully, i am lol.......
Lynne x

Thanks Lynne!

I hope you do really well

I Lost a 1lb this week, which cancels out my gain last week!! hoping for a couple of 1lbs this week i may start WW to try and loose the last couple of lbs before my hols! not sure really

Any way have a good day all!! keep glugging

TEAM RESULTS

Bluegirl - 7 lbs lost - 2.8%
Susan70 - 3lbs lost - 1.73%
Oisin - 4 lbs lost - 1.27%
Littlemiss - 3lbs lost - 1.06%
bleedinheck - 1 lbs lost - 0.66%
airgirl - N/A (fortnightly w/in)

Team Total - 18lbs lost - 1.54%

We have combined lost over a stone in a week!! WOW!!

Well done to bluegirl.. team slimmer of the week!!!!

will post the result on the main thread now! :D

Well done bluegirl, well done every1.xx

Lovely losses there. well done everybody.

Hi,
I'm having a pretty tough day. I dont know why, but I am really naffed off. It's glorious out there and I keep popping in and out of the garden, doing bits and bobs, but my heart isnt in it. Im so fed up today and its not like me to feel like that.
I'm also very hungry for the first time in three weeks, and I am dizzy.
I have had 4 ltrs of water and had my breaky shake so there is nothing any different there.
I have had to come in for a lie down till i feel less dizzy.
It will go, i know, and I will definately not eat, i'm not hungry.
I'm just fed up and I dont like it!
Lynne x

Hope you feel better soon WB, maybe you are trying to do too much remember you are on a very limited amount of calories hun.xx

Last edited:
Well done everyone, fantastic weight losses......I feel a bit of a cheat being slimmer of the week, as I had such a bad one the week before.....still I guess 7lbs is the truth. Not weighing in for 2 weeks, so will be desperate to find out how I've done by the 8th October.

I'm sorry you are having a bad day Lynne, take it a bit easier, and its late in the day to only have had one ss item isnt it? Maybe you need some calories?

Gluggers unite xxxxxx

Back