Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

Morning everybody.
Hope you are all having a good day.
My day yesterday was a NIGHTMARE!
From about lunch time until bedtime, I craved everything. I'm fortunate that I dont really have any food in the house but I found some cream crackers and some butter that I had used to make some sandwiches for a friend who was in hospital. I ate one cracker with a very fine smear of butter on it.
I was very annoyed with myself, but even after I had eaten that I still had mega cravings. They drove me mad. In the end I had a half pack of soup to try to stop it. It was blooomin horrible.
I had a pampering bath, so that took the pressure off for a while, but there is only so long you can stay in the bath before you have disasterous results lol.
Anyway. I did my ketostix this morning and its ok, I weighed myself and its ok, so all is ok, and I'm going to forgive myself, but i sincerely hope I don't ever have to go to that craving place in my brain again!!!
Lynne x

Hi Everyone

Where is everyone? I take it our Team has come to a stand-still as our results wasnt posted in over 2 weeks!! Or maybe i just didnt see them, Please someone correct me if im wrong.

O x

Hi hun, not sure whats going on??!! But im still here learking at the mo stuff going on at home etc and dont feel able to post and offer support at the mo, but still on ss 100% and still sending in my wi results for team challenge.

How are you doing??

Im doing good ta hun, have just finished my porridge yumm yummmm.

Im not sure whats going on either i was sending my losses to but think i will wait and see whats going on before i send them this week.. Maybe everyone has alot on at the minute and cant get on here often.

your losses are great hun, you are doing really wel, well done.xx

Hun x

blimey guys im sooo sorry i didnt get chance to post the results. im working mad shifts at the mo and applying for a new job. and starting in new relationship at the mo and its all very hectic

just for you all results that i did have

Bluegirl N/A
airgirl - never heard back assume very busy
Oisin - 5 lb lost 1.60%
susan70 - 3lb lost 1.77%
wizzbang - 6.5lb lost 2.29%
littlemiss - 2lb ON (oh dear sorry folks) -0.72%

team total... 1.20% lost

well done everyone. i have no computer for this week so i will have to try and log on, on my lunch hour at work.

if any results are in now for this week, i will not get chacne to read them until thursday morning, so if you could pm them me and i can work them all out at once and post friday. i think for this week if you havent emailed me them by friday, you wont be included in the team result as i cant log in everyday so have to have a cut off point somewhere

hope everyone is well.. and oisin.. your photos that you put on .. WOW what a difference! you look a stunning girl anyway but amazing how much different you look now.

love to you all.. keep on losing xxx

Evening ladies, seem we're all in the same busy boat this week. I did find time to get weighed last night though..............................................drum roll please.............................................................................................................................................................8 pounds!!

I'm chuffed, nothing more motivating that losing weight!

Hope you are all well, glugging and sticking to your plan. I'll check in as often as I can

K xx

Brilliant loss Bluegirl.
Go YOU !!
Lynne x

Well done on your loss BG.

My day went from bad to worse yesterday, cut a long story short my dad ended up at A&E twice yesterday he wasnt home when I went to bed last night , will have to ring mum shortly and see what happened and at tea time my little boy was spinning around in teh kitchen and fell and cut his head on the kitchen units so we ended up at A&E were they cleaned him up and glued him back together. Also my freezer stopped working and today Im at the docs for blood test so all in all a rough couple of days.lol.

I hope you all get a break at some point in what seems to be a very busy time.xx

Ladies, good evening, took me a while to find you all tonight, I must try harder to get in.

How is everyone doing today? I could eat a horse.....so had an extra bar.....must be better than picking at things that fly into my mouth over the evening!

Just going to get a pint of water and carry on reading the threads for a bit.........I need motivation!

K x

Pmd you my loss littlemiss.xx

got 3 results so far including mine,
need weigh in results for:

oisin
wizzbang
airgirl

if you could poss get them to me sometime today that would be great :)

then i will hopefully be able to work them all out and post them friday and we wont miss another weigh in result!!!

I get weighed later this morning so will post as soon as I get home x
Lynne x

the results!!!!

firstly bluegirl, your results was for 2 weeks.. so i have put your loss for this week as your start weight two weeks ago, minus 4, then did the result with 4 pound (as if you lost 4 pound last week and 4 pound this week - hope that makes sense)

anyway...

bluegirl - 4lb (8lb in two weeks) = 1.67%
wizzbang - 3.5lb = 1.26%
oisin - 4lb =1.30%
littlemiss - 3lb - 1.07%
susan70 - 3lb - 1.80%

winner of the team is susan70 so well done hun!!! You are all doing fab

team overall result is....

1.69%

will post in the main results thread also.

xx

Yahhhhh go us!!!!!
Lynne xx

Woo hooo!!!

well done girls xx

Hey we're fan-blimmin-tastic! Well done everyone.

However..........I am just back from a meal out.......birthday of a very great friend......only had chilli, not much rice......no alcohol.......it was blimmin lovely!

I'm weighing fortnightly so hopefully it wont show if I get back on tomorrow.

Have a great weekend ladies

K x

Its very very quiet in here lol

Back