ProPoints Leahs WI Diary!

Week 4 - 13st 10.4lb, +1.8lb gained :(

Crap week this week. Horrendously bad news at work and had an Indian on Saturday which completely threw me. Sigh! I knew this was going to happen. And I would say 'back on it this week!' However it's Xmas on Wednesday!!! I will try my best and avoid Indian food lol.

Sorry you had bad news. My WI before xmas was rubbish 0.5lb on so not impressed. Will try to get to a meeting on Monday to reign myself back in. Are you back into it now after the hols hon?

Sorry you had bad news. My WI before xmas was rubbish 0.5lb on so not impressed. Will try to get to a meeting on Monday to reign myself back in. Are you back into it now after the hols hon?

No :( I am a huge failure. I haven't even bothered posting my last weigh in as I gained 7lb in one week!!!!!!!! Not only that I still haven't stopped! I'm out of control and I have no idea what to do. I feel so suck of eating rubbish and yet I'm still eating it! I'm doing my own head in :(((

I have done so bad the last two weeks too dreading wi on Thursday, sit down and make a plan for the week and go from there hopefully you can rein it in soon

C'mon girls, see the year out with a final blast if you must but ....New year , fresh start. I have put on 3lbs and fully intend getting it off AND more along with it. Don't give in, you can do it , you know that, it just has to click back in.:bighug:

Just need to get my head back in the game! I want to try and get back on track before I got back to work on thursday, and then weigh-in Friday......

Week 6 - 14st 0.8lb, 2.6lb loss since Xmas weigh in

I know I missed posting last weeks weigh-in as I was horrifically DISGUSTED with myself at putting on 7LBS! Yuck!
At least this week I have clawed it back slightly and lost nearly 3lb, hopefully I will have lost the rest of the Xmas weight by the end of next week. I am getting my head back in the game, forced myself to go to the gym today even though I didn't want to. I have also signed myself up for a personal training session next week, so that should be the extra push that I need! Fingers crossed!
I have also hidden the Xmas choccies, out of sight, out of mind.....

Week 7 - 13st 13.2lb, 1.6lb loss

YES!!!
Back into the 13s!!! I will do this!!!

Week 8 - 14st 0.8lb, +1.6lb gained :(

Sigh. New week this week.

Week 9 - 13st 11.8lb, 3lb loss!

Woo! Forgot to post this yesterday! But yes back on track! Gymming 3 times a week now and I have a heart rate monitor to keep track of calories expended :) I'm in control!

Week 10 - 13st 10.2lb, 1.6lb loss!

Yes! Really back on it. Hitting the gym HARD and roller derby starts back up on the 16th feb, but a small session this Sunday! Woop!

Week 11 - 13st 12.6, +2.4lb GAIN.

But, my strength increased in the gym, and I was able to put on a pair of jeans I hadn't fit into before, soo...I dunno. lol.

Back