ProPoints Leahs WI Diary!

Right I weighed myself on Wednesday morning, the day after I got back from holiday and I had only put on 5lb! For three weeks in America I think that's pretty damn good! It's proper weigh in tomorrow, so shall update with my weight then :)

Week 41 - 11stone 8.6lb

Managed to lose 2.8lb of holiday weight already! Only got another 2.2lb to lose and then im back on track fully! :)

Week 42 - 11stone 4.8lb

Yes! Lost 3.8lb this week! Meaning ive lost all that holiday weight and more! Also met my target of 6lb loss for this month already!!! Hoping the rest of this month is going to be a good one! :)

Week 43 - 11stone 5.8lb

So I put on a lb this week, but that's ok, I've been in hospital, to a festival and out for a friends birthday, all in one week! ><

Week 44 - 11stone 6.4lb

Can't believe ive put on another 0.6lb! I was stupidly bad over the weekend however, think I need to get back on the bandwagon ASAP.

Week 46 - 11stone 4.6lb

Woop! Managed to lose 1.4lb this week :)

Week 47 - 11st 5lb - I put on 0.4lb last week >< Really didnt want to post as my granddad (Yes my other granddad :( ) Had passed away...

Week 48 - 11st 4.2lb

Somehow I have managed to lose -0.8lb this week!? HOW I dont know, with the funeral and wake and everything...Back on it 100% next week, as I got a phonecall from the casting for the new WW TV ad! :D

Ok! I am starting back up my old diary page!
I am going to start from week 1 again.
First weigh in is Friday, so stay tunned!

Forgot to post yesterday but...

Week 1 - 13st 11.2lb, 3lb lost!

I think this was a really good first week, week 2 will be difficult however due to 2 Xmas meals!

Hi was just scanning through, did you do the WW advert after? Are you back into the swing of things now and keeping on track?

No it was too far away to attend :( gutted I didn't as there would be no chance now! And I've just finished my second week and I think I'm doing ok! (Xmas meals galore!)

Week 2 - 13st 11.2lb, a STS this week but that's OK!
I had TWO Xmas meals this week so I think that's good! One Xmas meal this coming week so fingers crossed!

here to subscribe also. I had a sts today also but chin up its not the end of the world. Just the start of the next week really.

Thanks!

Week 3 - 13st 8.6lb, 2.6lb loss!

Woop! I was predicting just a lb off this week after a heavy Xmas meal, but I am dead impressed with this :) onwards and downwards.

Back