ProPoints Leahs WI Diary!

Thanks guys :) I'm not quite at holiday target, but yes pretty damn chuffed! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

U are doing so well :) x

Thank you! Having a but of a wobbly week this week, oops!

We all have them now and again :) keep it up x

Thanks Hun x

Week 34 - 11st 6.8lb

Woop! Another 1.6lb loss this week! After a wobbly week I think thats pretty damn good! Haha. Now down to holiday target also with 3 weeks to go! Haha.

Well done!!!!!!!! :) x

Just looking at your stats - that's over 20% gone, well done x

I just joined weight watchers yesterday and I am 2 pounds heavier than you were when you started and I was intrigued cos we have the same name!Hope I have as much success as you!

Charlotte-Eve said:
Just looking at your stats - that's over 20% gone, well done x

Oh wow! That's pretty awesome! :D haha!

deadredhead said:
I just joined weight watchers yesterday and I am 2 pounds heavier than you were when you started and I was intrigued cos we have the same name!Hope I have as much success as you!

haha that's so cool! Good luck to you! You will have great success if you stick with it! This forum has heaps of support!

Week 35 - 11stone 5.6lb

Woop! Another 1.2lb gone! Although it was my birthday on weigh in day, so ive had a huge un-pointed meal and treats here, there and everywhere! Lol. We shall see what Friday says on the scales, but if im up, I don't mind!

Well done :) u have to enjoy ur birthday ;) x

Thank you! And I thoroughly am lol! Still not pointing, whoops!

Week 36 - 11stone 5.8lb

Well it was my birthday last Friday, and ive had a week off so to speak, and only gained 0.2lb! Wheyhey! :D I am rather chuffed with that!

Yay!!! Xx

Week 37 - 11stone 6.4lb

Argh, bit frustrating really. Was hoping to lose 1lb this week, but my eating habits just went a bit awol, so im just going to forget about the diet until I come back from America. And then I will start a-fresh! I think I need a break haha! See ya'll in THREE WEEKS! WAHOO!

Enjoy America :) x

Thanks guys!! ^^

Back