Leeds meet up

Its forecast to be 16degrees tomorrow whoop.

Im wearing skinny jeans and bought a black peplum top today but its a tad see through and tight ill have to wear a cami top under it so would make it tighter I think I was being a bit hopeful the 14 would fit lol. I shall see how I feel tomorrow may just wear a vest top instead

Behave yaself woman its cos you have had a **** day and your night was ruined by getting home late. Theres nothing wrong with you hun and you will look great tomorrow stop stressing x

Feel so fat tonight :( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Behave yourself, whatever you wear you'll be fine & honestly I'm sure most of us will feel fat tomorrow, it's just how we are, personally I'm very rarely happy with how I look.

I'm still planning on wearing that darn dress, just hope it doesn't rain!

I reckon you should just go for it Michelle im sure the weather will be dry and you will look smashing

Ok ladies im off for my bath and bed -I shall see you all tomorrow yayyyyyyyyyyy. Night night and sleep tight. I think the plan is to meet at Boots in the station. Me & Gill arrive at 12. 08 x

Ok ladies im off for my bath and bed -I shall see you all tomorrow yayyyyyyyyyyy. Night night and sleep tight. I think the plan is to meet at Boots in the station. Me & Gill arrive at 12. 08 x

I was just going to ask where the meeting place is going to be. I'd suggest Ann summers hahaha.
See you at Boots :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope it's not! Lol. Just read that it's Boot's at the station we're meeting at! Sorry!! 4 hours sleep just isn't enough lol xxxx

Yay, the day has finally arrived, I'm really looking forward to it.

The dress is on, :D I think my train gets in at 11:50, I'll be at Boots & you will spot me, just look for the person wearing an Asian looking dress, lol x

See you all later xx

Safe trip glad am not the only one in a dress lol

Have a wonderful day everyone... I wanna see pics of your day! xx

Back