Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

Morning!

I hate electric scales, I've tried a few but each time go back to my old faithful manual ones. I've had them for about 15 years, they look so tired but they still work!

I think I need to start making jelly, I don't really have a sweet tooth but I could add fruit to it and that might encourage me to eat more fruit. I coul take it into work to have as one of my snacks.

I hope you get your early finish, nice and on a Friday :)
I'm sure you'll get a great result tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Thanks hun, I didn't finish quite so early, almost, I will take back the hours when less busy.

My car was packed solid for our event, iv had to take some bits out to fit my children in lol, I'll put it all back in Sunday night, then in order to take children to school, on Tuesday, I'll have to take it all out again lol, I'll definitely be burning calories. Was nice feeling while getting stuff together, I was asked what size t-shirt and fleece I'd need, held against me, medium even looked big, was smallest she had, I feel skinny haha

I'm doing OK today, I may need another clementine before dinner, I'll see how I do, can't wait to pick kids up and relax haha.

BTW Don't know if you have a fitbit, the app advertises a smarter scale for £119.99 that looks good, not sure if anyone would pay that much for scales, but the weight obviously can be read on the fitbit app without having to keep updating weight lol. I'd be keen, but I'm not planning on keeping scales forever, when i'm down to a size 10 or even 8 trousers, I'll go by my clothing, if it feels snug, then I need to eat sensibly until it feels comfortable again, although I'd like to continue to east sensibly anyway and the odd meal or treat! Need to stop being greedy and binging my emotions away, take it out on exercise instead lol, easily said eh!

As always I ate my dinner so quickly, I now have a bit of indigestion and hiccups lol washing up done, just trying to find something on Netflix, while I scoff jelly. Yum.

Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed its still a loss lol. I'll give it until around 10, see you then!!

It's the feeling I get when the numbers go up that sends me down, think it would be healthier to not have to worry about weight, just focus on how my smaller clothing feels lol.

Not out of bed yet, will weigh around 10.

It's the feeling I get when the numbers go up that sends me down, think it would be healthier to not have to worry about weight, just focus on how my smaller clothing feels lol.

Not out of bed yet, will weigh around 10.

I know what you mean. When I get to where I want to be I’ll not get on the scales.
I always weigh first thing before I have anything to eat or drink. I couldn’t wait a couple of hours, I’m so impatient lol!

I'm not eating or drinking in bed, not in a rush to get up, kids quiet bless so just relaxing, been for wee, but really annoying think I'm a bit constipated, so waiting to see, think those shakes don't help with that. Nearly finished them yay, oh been on this week too so really really want to have lost 4lbs, I'll update in a couple hours. Hopefully next week I'll be where I was in January and after that I will go back to measuring myself, as that is my main achievement in losing inches from certain parts lol

I was playing around with that website ast night to see what I would look like when I get to my target, I didn't see too much difference but then I put a stone lower and it looked fab :)

Well done on becoming overweight on the NHS website, I'm not sure I believe it too much though. You're only 12 1/2 stone yet only just out of the obese range which seems all wrong, especailly as you are only a size 12 trouser! But hey atleast you got to celebrate with chocolate, lol!

Hope you have a good day today, I'm sure you'll smash the scales on Saturday :)

Totally agree talks rubbish I want to wear size 12 no way is someone in size 12 that much over weight

Iv just had to read two pages it didn’t alert me this site is so annoying at times . Some days I get like 10 alerts at one time so maybe that I’m missin one who knows.

Come on get on them scales. I used to wait till 9 but now do it soon as I get up.

Oh I agree with it though girls, you can see the wobbly fatty bits under clothing, if I lose 2 stones now then I'll be just in healthy bmi which I think is right for my height, I'm not broad shouldered either, so should be smaller really and always was at school, it's driving that hasn't helped me. I'm looking forward to toning up when we start swimming and I can do a bit at the gym!!

Driving is terrible isn’t it I got so lazy and it took me to all the drive thrus haha.

I read that when ur belly goes like jelly ur weight stays the same then a few days later it’s tonned and the weight comes away. I’m constantly feeling my belly now haha . Was really Interesting to read think little miss naughty sent me the link might be on my page somewhere

Oh Ment to say when i started I struggled a bit going toilet so I added in fruit I just had a kewi and some fresh orange for a few days solved the prob hahaha I saw it as my body tellin me to have some goodness

Iv been eating fruit and veg though hun, no veg last night but had baked beans haha, oh well, don't even need another wee yet, 45 minutes and I'll see what it says.

Beans should do the trick haha. Might just sort itself out . Should be fine if havin veg see I went about 5 days to start with just living on toast for tea the first week and soup and I needed veg lol been fine ever since . I must say tho don’t go very often now sorry tmi haha but surpose our bodies are getting less food aren’t they

Need to increase the fibre to go a bit more often hun, that's why we were supposed to have healthy b's on slimming world, so as lovely and light your cheese and crackers are, there's not enough fibre unless you swap to rivitas of course lol. I actually have some of them I need to eat before they go off, so might have to add philadelphia light to my little shopping list for tomorrow, could have them for lunch or snacks in evening, not sure I could have it for breakfast lol.

I'm going to have shreddies for next 2 days that should help, just been, tmi lol but still feel like I am clogged up, but.....

4lbs off yay, so now 174lbs (12s 6lbs).

Would of loved 2 more, but I'm aiming for 3lbs next Saturday, fingers crossed, get Monday out the way although will be trying extremely hard to stay under 1200 calories, might be slightly over but wouldn't affect me losing anyway.

Brill well done that’s fab. Could be the toilet issues stopped u from loosing more.

I’m alrigjt now it’s was just the first few weeks. It reminded me when u mentioned it in a older post.

What’s that cheese like calorie wise Iv nevwr looked just always go for the cheese triangles light ones as fab for 25cals.

I think u will get 3 next week east ur not having a treat today are you? All you have is Monday in ur way but I don’t think that will be be bad

I don't know what calories are like but I want the garlic one yum, will have cucumbers and tomato on top!!

No treat, not even chocolate or hot chocolate, all weekend, I made jelly when I got the one I made for yesterday out, so that's waiting and I'll do same again over the weekend and hopefully that should help!!

Monday, she said she's taking snacks, don't have a clue what, I know she's always eating, constantly in fact, if I have my two wraps at lunch and mid afternoon, plus wotsits and clementines, should keep me going, I'll be sipping on my two shakes, so will be quite full. Then no doubt we'll have an ice cream or in my case a solero or calipo, if we don't, I could treat myself on way home to a chocolate bar, or jelly, we'll see, play by ear or start again Tuesday, just hard to say really.

Your being super good well done. I didn’t start having a treat untill 3rd weekend loved to see the big losses.

For me I’m happy with 1 / 1 1/2 each week as I do get the odd 3lb in there aswell normally. I no if I didn’t have my treat I’d loose prob 2 but I’d sooner sacrifice the 3/4 for a treat as keeps me goin through the week which works well for me.

Haha stay away from that friend lol. That’s trouble isn’t it with things like that time goes slow so If eat time passes lol. U have a plan tho so stick to it u will be fine.

I need to get some jelly prob the reason I ate so much last week as was due on . Once Iv come on I’m fine it’s always before I can eat for England lol. Every month I always have jelly at this point but didn’t this month .

Back