Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

Yeah get jelly in, also low fat yoghurt would be nice with fruit, was looking back at what I was eating and had one muller light. I was having some nice snacks too and remember losing every week, so need to plan some different things next month to keep it interesting.

Thanks hun, 6lbs to go whoop, I'll be happier with 11 stones 13lbs though haha only half a stone for my mini target though, plus that's 3 stones lost.

I'm finishing off cereal Angel decided she no longer likes lol but I actually like it with warm milk and sweetener, same with Albran, don't have either too often. I prefer porridge.

Just had cinnamon and sugar pancakes, yum.

Dinner will be BBQ chicken breast with alphabet potatoes, spaghetti hoops and little salad on side. Can't wait.

Jelly for dessert. I'm going to snack on clementines today.

My two same, just shayne just about OK with cheerios, for now, I mean, don't really have much time to eat in mornings, rushing around.

I get those little boxes now so has different everyday.

Just got back from smyths Olivia’s got a new pool so goin chill in garden. Haven’t had any dinner yet so we are goin out later il have gammon and jacket with a wine hopefully il be ok

OMG.

So Angel comes down around 3 says she needs to go on a nature walk for her homework lol, so I was feeling a bit in the mood for a walk, so say yeah OK.

2 hrs later finally home after walking through really muddy fields, absolutely filthy dirty, we were lost, hers and shayne's shoes in wash, don't know what they'll end up like. Hopefully just need a polish lol hmm wellies next time!! Ended up right near airport, main roads no path, I'm shattered, did over 10,000 steps though, so that's a bonus, never achieved that yet. Hoping when start going gym I will do more steps, I'll stay until I do lol.

Need to bath Honey, Angel just in there, then Shayne, Honey, then me, don't feel like cooking :-( but I must.

Wow ending day having done 11,628 steps, feeling it too, nice being with my children today, some stressful moments walking on main country roads, and through boggy fields, but we found our way home in the end. I'd do some of it again definitely, but with wellies lol. I've let my boots dry so can brush mud off tomorrow and polish them up, hopefully new.

Not sure when I'll next do this many steps, thinking I'll be quite busy with my event Monday and then putting everything back in storage. Wonder if it'll speed my loss up a bit haha here's hoping.

Last edited:
It certainly was and although I felt stressed during the road walking, I actually enjoyed it, kids not so keen, but I said would be fun with wellies, wouldn't have to worry so much about getting dirty lol.

I'm exhausted, not out of bed, might try snooze a bit longer, keep thinking going to be a long day tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it, just no place like home lol, when we got lost I made out we were following the yellow brick road, trying to get to the emerald city, so we could go home haha, I was Dorothy, honey was toto, Angel scarecrow, shayne the stupid lion haha we had quite a laugh.

I did have a little extra calories last night, I needed the energy, but during the walk I managed to earn nearly 300 extra, I will be jumping on scales, I wonder if I gained muscle and put weight on!!

Get wellies lol actually one day I'll invest in walking boots!!

Need to pop to aldi then Sainsbury's today, running out of milk, plus other bits. Will be picking mum up to sleep over at 6pm, then I'll pack car back up and get their food out ready for tomorrow too. I think I'm just going to buy a sandwich for tomorrow after all.

Haha bless you , saves u time doesn’t it don’t blame u .

We’re goin for a walk now , she has one of them remote control cars u sit in so we will walk why she cruises in her car lol . Hopefully burn some cals. Then back for dinner to chill in garden ant havin bbq till 4 so might go in pool with Olivia lol

Shayne had one of them cars but got bored of it, was annoying cos his dad spent a lot of money on it, luckily sold to a friend for what he bought it for lol, was practically brand new, he was probably around Olivia's age. Hope you enjoy your little walk and fun in the pool!! :)

He has a remote control little car or two, he took yesterday until we got the boggy field and he couldn't use it them and we quickly forgot until nearly home, he enjoys using that! And a helicoptor.

I'm just working out how much I'm going to be spending today, it's over budget as need extra's that I wouldn't normally buy like my sandwich and some detergent that would normally go in monthly but I must of blinking forgotten, plus we're going through tissues with our hayfever in this house :-( Oh well, gonna happen eh.

I STS today so I recon that I built some muscle, my legs are sore! Great I stayed the same though, if I can stay the same until Tuesday morning and then I'll really work hard for the next four days lol, a lb off would be good!

Mini target 1: 171lbs (12 stones 3lbs) = 3lbs to lose
Mini target 2: 167lbs (11 stones 13lbs) (3 stones lost) = 7lbs to lose
Mini target 3: 160lbs (11 stones 6lbs) (3.5 stones lost) = 14lbs to lose
Mini target 4: 153lbs (10 stones 13lbs) (4 stones lost) = 21lbs to lose

Healthy BMI:
Mini target 5: 146lbs (10 stones 6lbs) (4.5 stones lost) = 28lbs to lose

Target:
Mini target 6: 139lbs (9 stones 13lbs) (5 stones lost) = 35lbs to lose

This is in my signature but if you log in on your phone then you won't see anyone's signature's :-(

I will be so happy if I get into the healthy bmi, I have some bonus target's after this that would be totally amazing as I think it would be easier to maintain a healthy bmi if I can be well within it! So 6 mini targets to achieve and I don't think it will be too hard to achieve it this side of Christmas :) August I will probably just wipe out completely, while we're away I will be eating whatever my auntie serves up, will be out of my control, that's 2 weeks, then obviously it'll be the summer holidays, will try hard to have some nice salads, but not sure it'll work out, I know last summer I was busy tidying out my garage and organising my house, hopefully if I keep busy in the garden this year, it'll really help keep the weight down or at least maintain, ready to start again in September, I really don't want to put anything on at all, its so easy to put on and so hard to lose isn't it!

Goodness me, we're having a lazy morning, already 11am, need to get some washing out on the line, get dressed and go get our shopping, might ask kids to wait in the car for 20 mins while I run in lol, don't want them picking stuff off the shelves we don't actually need.

Just got back stopped at shops on way home I got 2 new tops from peacocks size 16😀to tight at min but 1/2 a stone will look nice .

She likes hers but doesn’t get to use it very often it’s huge. It’s a pink Range Rover haha she looks well cute in it with a personalised number plate lol.

I dread goin shoppin with Olivia all u hear is can I have this does my head in swear shoppin would be 10 less everytime that’s another good reason for doin it online lol. Plus u don’t get to see the offers on end of isles which u buy but don’t need to buy.

You got some good goals there hun when ur in the zone ur totally in it so these are realistic and I’m sure u will get there. This summer weather is effecting me big time it’s so hard. Went to fetch Olivia earlier and Mum said r we havin pina colada I went Iv got wine as Iv got no cocanut cream left. Here u go she says Iv got 2 🙈. Gorgeous weather and my fav drink lol I’m doomed.

I do know that come Tuesday il be fine mums back at work so is lee easy days lol. Il get there I’m so determined to get this 3 stone by end of July

Back