Total Solution Lelly's Losses

Yay for fitting into the trousers. I am still in the same trousers, however they don't cut me 'quite' so badly in half now!

Why do I do it to myself......?

I thought it would be a good idea to have a sneaky weigh this morning (Tuesday morning is weigh in day really)..... Guess what? I way more this morning than I did 2 days ago!

Stupid scales!

I need a set that can be programmed to only switch on on Tuesday's!...now that's the future of diet regimes! LOL

Anyway, it's not distracted me, onwards to another 100% day.....day 24!

Don't listen to them! It's water thats all...an extra lb of fat is 3500 kcals! And you definately haven't been eating that have you?

Wait for the whoosh! It doesn't happen a little bit each day, it happens just when you have given up all hope :)

i was going to say i would think its water, cornish is that what a lb is? wow thats really shocked me..lol Helen your doing brill hun and im sure your going to see a loss so dont worry too much xxxx

Hey LD4M! To lose 1lb of fat you need a deficit of 3500kcals (500 a day, over a week period). So I am assuming that you need to consume the same to gain a lb?

Ooo..you are so full of facts! I lost 3 this week, so guess that's about right....1500 cal deficit per day

I bet you have a 4lb'er next week!

Argh! What a nasty old woman T is! She is talking about Kirstys stretchmarks on the back of her legs and how Lorna's feet are too fat to wear the shoes she is wearing. Vile, vile, vile woman!

It makes me spit...!

Jeez that women needs shooting, I am soooo looking forward to the day she says something about me! She won't know what hit her!

Morning diary......

I have just had a quick read of some of the other forums today, and I think I am going to give slim and save a go once my Exante runs out. It is the same price and there is lots more choice of flavors and the spaghetti Bol gets rave reviews!....

But I still have 4 weeks of Exante to finish before I can buy it, but it's something to look forward to....if it's not as nice I can always switch back.

Helen, I've sent you a FB message.

Stupid sh***y diet......1 pound, all my hard work for 1 pound!

Don't know what I did wrong this week.....I had 6 TS days and 1 WS, just water or black coffee mainly, with 3 coke zeros over the week! 4 Flabelos sessions.

Really miffed...and from today it's AAM so the numbers are going to be rubbish again next week too!

Ok so I tried some of the samples slim and save sent me....

Lemon shake :9529:
Lemon bar :9529:
Strawberry shake :9529:
Spaghetti Bol :D

Still have choc banana shake, choc Truffa bar and cottage pie to try......

Will keep you posted, but so far I think I will only be getting spaghetti Bol!

I like the Lemon bar, but Im used to them from CD. The cottage pie is ok, but very artificial tasting.

The Spag bol is yum, yum, yum! Even when I made it with too much water today, it was like one of those mugshots.

Last edited:
Well it's the last day of my AAM week....tomorrow I am not hoping for great things, but hopefully next week it will have kick started me again....

I got really excited yesterday, when the scales showed a 2pm loss.....I then noticed one of the feet was on a crack in the tile......moved it back to the right location and alas....I weigh the same as last week, oh well.

Well at least you've stayed the same on AAM, I've bloody put on, on TS! There's no hope for me if that continues!

Feeling crap this morning....weigh inn after AAM and have put on 1.5lbs. To say I am pissed off is an understatement!

I am trying to think back over the week to see if I can pin point something I did wrong.

Over the week my naughties were a spoon of rice pudding, 1 dry roasted potato.....ok so not Ketosis friendly but certainly not enough to warrant 1.5 up.....they didn't even physically weigh any where near that! Everything else I ate was protein and veggies!

The only thing I may have skipped was enough water, I struggle with water intake and probably only had 3 days where I had 2 litres, maybe that's it?

Anyway, I have had my moan, no point dwelling on it, just need a brilliant 100% TS week, with plenty of water!

I know it's gutting but the water is so crucial on this diet. We need it to flush out the empty fat cells and to stop up retaining by filling them up. I know deep down that my slow loss in week 2 and gain in week 3 is probably solely down to not enough water. Or relying too much on coffee for my fluid intake.

I HAVE to drink at least 2 litres daily to get anywhere, 3 litres is better. If I go one day drinking less than 2 litres the next 2 days I am like a sponge and no matter how much I drink, my body just won't let it go again.

I find it hard too, as usually I would have a couple of coffees through the day and maybe a small glass of juice in the evening. But other than that I never seem to get thirsty? I have to really force myself to drink!

Plus I hate the constant nipping to the loo, I'm sure the guys in your office think I have a problem!

Are you back on TS today then? Honestly, try to force yourself to drink more water, even if you can manage it for a few days and then check the scales, I'm sure you will see good things. Think back to how much you drank in Week 1, I bet it was a lot more than Week 5?

Yep Kerry ...your right, much more water in week 1.

So far I am a litre down.

I try to do 2 litres at work, cause I always forget when I get home :)

Back