Leluna's Maintenance Diary!!!

thanks guys... i know summergurl (gorgeous pic of you by the way) i felt a bit sneaky not tellin her about lipotrim, but just couldnt be arsed with the usual debate that lipotrim always rises!!! Dolphin10 my god you're doin brill.... must feel fab gettin into the 12's now! That's where i wanna be at 12st.... then thats something i can maintain and see then if i wanna venture down the last bit... but still want a few curves on board, !!!!! thanks again for your support!!!

Hey Lorraine, it's nice knowing/ feeling that you are lighter. I have come to accept that I'm not going to lose huge amounts each week, it's going to be between 2-4 Ibs which is, what it should be. Any thing above that will be a bonus. Just think if I hadn't done anything about my weight this year I would have been 15 stone + and nearly crippled with a bad knee and high blood pressure. The health benefits for losing weight are just too great to ignore.
I have decided I want to be a healthy BMI which will take me to 11 and half stone. Thereafter I can slowly try to lose it if not then I can have another attempt at LT Sept/Oct time provided I am not bald by then:D I am really pleased for you, keep rocking:):)

Lozzy, y can do it Hun. Am sure after all ur hard work on losing on strict Lt, u will not want to sabotage it. N am pretty confident u will watch everything u eat as u no urself, that u will never want to get back the way u were before n how u felt about ur weight.
U will want to keep those feelings n emotions u hav now after losing all that weight n u will want it to always b there. These thoughts will no doubt encourage u to watch wat u eat. Enjoy all ur treats in moderation n if u hav a bad day, dust urself n start again.
Plan all ur meals n include which days u want a treat. N always carry ur water.
Good luck hunni, I no u can do it.
Xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on making a start with WW to help maintain your losses. Can fully understand that you did not want to tell them about lipotrim. How you lost is irrelevant. The fact that you had the willpower to stick with any plan is what is important so the stars were well deserved.
Keep at it hon. We have to live in the real world of food and have to learn to manage our intake whilst still enjoying food.
Have a great weekend.

Hey Lorraine, it's nice knowing/ feeling that you are lighter. I have come to accept that I'm not going to lose huge amounts each week, it's going to be between 2-4 Ibs which is, what it should be. Any thing above that will be a bonus. Just think if I hadn't done anything about my weight this year I would have been 15 stone + and nearly crippled with a bad knee and high blood pressure. The health benefits for losing weight are just too great to ignore.
I have decided I want to be a healthy BMI which will take me to 11 and half stone. Thereafter I can slowly try to lose it if not then I can have another attempt at LT Sept/Oct time provided I am not bald by then:D I am really pleased for you, keep rocking:):)

Hiya! you're absolutely right any loss is a step in the right directions and the health benefits are just too big to ignore.... only 5 months ago i was having cortisone injections in my foot... could not walk without yelpin and was eatin codeine for my back problem.. i have only taken 4 codeine since i started lipotrim back in March and am now walkin every day and flyin round without a bother... so thats gonna be the focus from here on in!!! thanks for your support x

Lozzy, y can do it Hun. Am sure after all ur hard work on losing on strict Lt, u will not want to sabotage it. N am pretty confident u will watch everything u eat as u no urself, that u will never want to get back the way u were before n how u felt about ur weight.
U will want to keep those feelings n emotions u hav now after losing all that weight n u will want it to always b there. These thoughts will no doubt encourage u to watch wat u eat. Enjoy all ur treats in moderation n if u hav a bad day, dust urself n start again.
Plan all ur meals n include which days u want a treat. N always carry ur water.
Good luck hunni, I no u can do it.
Xxxxxxx

ah thanks V! A very inspiring message from you as usual!! Gotta say i did have a bit of a dip about 10 days into re-feed... the appetite returned and i was panicking a bit... but have it under control again and have stayed the same weight since i came off lipotrim.... its all a bit daunting coz you just panic and think jeez how am i gonna maintain this!! But there are so many fab foods out there and with a little imagination they really are very tasty! Plus theres so much low fat yogurts etc it's handy when you have a sweet craving... coz thats my prob... sweets and choc etc... so just gotta make sensible choices and think slim!!! thanks for your kind words as always! xx

irish molly... bang on the nose there as usual!!! yep ive gotta live in the real world of food and for a while there that was quite scaryyyy!!! But im under control again and am feelin very confident i can do it! Im glad im back in ww, coz i need that kind of control and monitoring and when you're being weighed in every week, well you kinda have that in the back of your head!!! Headin to a family birthday tonight and a chinese is being ordered in for all... but im just gonna bring my bagel and chicken etc coz im headin out for dinner tomorrow nite with my husband and i want to have a dessert so have to be good till then! Will make healthy choices for the main course, so i can fit in my dessert! Then my next ww weigh in is Wednesday, so will well walk off any damage by then! Off on my hols then next Friday... that will be the mega challenge... but happy enough and for once am enjoyin my packing!!!!!!! thanks for all your help and have a fab weekend x

Great to hear you sounding so upbeat and positive. Well done on not needing so many meds now. This should be motivation enough to stay on track never mind looking good too!!!
You are also right about using a little imagination to make better food choices. We can do it!
Don't get too anxious about the hols. You may or may not get to make good choices. A little gain will not be the end of the world. You can be extra strict for a couple of weeks when you get back.
Enjoy the weekend.

Well done lozZy u done so much better than me m8 x xxxxx :)

Well done lozZy u done so much better than me m8 x xxxxx :)

Hey I don't want to hijack Lorraine's thread but I think you are doing great. Your losses are in line with Lipotrim's guidelines and you should be pleased with your achievement. Every time I go for a weigh in I feel happy with myself for shedding weight, all going in the right direction. I have never been successful in any other diet. Keeping going every small/big loss counts :D

Awww thanks Dolphin the support really helps so much xxx

hi guys! hiyaaaaaa Cham! how you doin chick? Are you managing to keep the weight off? It's maad how the battle begins when the tfr stops!!! Hope you're doin good and the little ones are ok! Dolphin10 wise words as usual! I just need to stick to this mindset and im home and dry!!! irish molly im gonna head away for the weeks hols and enjoy myself and hopefully the damage will be minimal and i will get stuck in when i get back..... So i went out for my meal with my husband on Saturday night..... didnt do too bad.... had ribs to start which were very lean, so that was a winner... then a fillet steak (again very lean) with wedges and a small portion of coleslaw... followed by a small chocolate brownie. I was quite pleased with my choices... and left some of the brownie when i felt myself getting full. Ive been very good yesterday and by my wednesday weigh-in im hopin for a pound off..... fingers crossed!!!!!! have a good day everyone!!

Good to see u doing well, hope u have a fab holiday, good luck for WI weds :) x

thanks everyone for your support! packing now for my hols.... fake tanned, nails done, hair coloured jeez its a mans world! My husband will just throw a few tops and shorts in a bag the night before and thats his bit done!!!!!!!! have my weigh-in tomorrow and looks like ive stayed the same again this week, but no prob with that, will get stuck in when i get back from my hols!! Gonna make a nice turkey salad for tea and hopefully i will lose a pound overnite!!!!!!!!!!! lovely weather here today, fingers crossed it continues, but nice and hot in Menorca... so lookin forward to the HEAT!!!!!!!

Have a great holiday. Well done on a STS. You are doing great.

Hope you have a FANTASTIC time:D:D xx

thanks everyone for your support! packing now for my hols.... fake tanned, nails done, hair coloured jeez its a mans world! My husband will just throw a few tops and shorts in a bag the night before and thats his bit done!!!!!!!! have my weigh-in tomorrow and looks like ive stayed the same again this week, but no prob with that, will get stuck in when i get back from my hols!! Gonna make a nice turkey salad for tea and hopefully i will lose a pound overnite!!!!!!!!!!! lovely weather here today, fingers crossed it continues, but nice and hot in Menorca... so lookin forward to the HEAT!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful time and don't worry too much about your weight......

P's at least your husband packs his own bag, mine won't even get them down from the loft .....lazy git!

Ooh have a lovely time :) when do you go?xx

Have a lovely time away hun!

Back