Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Re: Back on SW as of today!!

Happy, happy, happy this morning all that hard work has paid off this week 2.5lb off now for another hard week of exercise! So that's practically a stone in 6 weeks and I have had days were I've had too many syns.
Am away the end of august going to London for the weekend so going to try and be good up till then obviously a few days out inbetween but will be mostly on track.
Few more days until measurements for the month too see how that one fairs
Good luck for the week all Xx

I'm a stone in nearly a month.

We have just over 6 weeks till our holiday. You have inspired me to get my ass in gear. I recorded killer thighs and buns yesterday from sky so going to give it a go later when hub goes to work.

Gosh if I lost a stone from now to my holiday I will be around 11.11. That is my goal for Christmas :cool:
Brill.

Measured myself this morning and have lost 5.5 inches this month well happy.
Hi autumbabe how did your recording from sky go?
Food for today has been exceptional for me.
I brought some oxtail from Tesco and have put it in the slow cooker with sweet potatoes, celery,peppers,red onion,chesnut mushrooms and some stock will leave it cooking on low all night can't wait to eat it tomorrow and all free Xx

Back on SW as of today!!

Measured myself this morning and have lost 5.5 inches this month well happy.
Hi autumbabe how did your recording from sky go?
Food for today has been exceptional for me.
I brought some oxtail from Tesco and have put it in the slow cooker with sweet potatoes, celery,peppers,red onion,chesnut mushrooms and some stock will leave it cooking on low all night can't wait to eat it tomorrow and all free Xx

Hi leshrew, I was just having a nose through... As you do!

5.5inches is amazing! I never thought of doing it that way, I may have to give it a go!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's a good thing to do, if I didn't I think I would lose heart in it all.
And intresting to see the difference ppl say I have lost weight but I don't really see it but 14 Inches now in two months is good going Xx

Back on SW as of today!!

That really is good

*searching high and low for tapemeasure*

Don't you hate it when you put things in a "safe place"

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The oxtail soup was amazing really enjoyed it and enough left for tomorrow too.
Am trying to desypher a knitting pattern that I've got the cables seem to be all wrong have undone twice sure I will master it in the end Xx

Have this thing about soup made some parsnip soup today and a SW quiche.
Found a new kettlebell workout to follow so feeling pretty tired now. I didn't feel hungry for my tea tonight but not really had a lot through the day considering the exercise I'd done so I made myself some and ate it was only river cobler New pots and Sweetcorn lovely.
Quite tired all day went for lunch yesterday with a friend walked 3 miles there walked all round town too was going to get the bus back waited for ages it was over 20 mins late and they only run every hour so got anoyed and walked the 3 miles back home again Xx

Sunday 4th August
Red day
42 gm cruncy bran HEB
Milk from allowance HEA
Lunch
Brown ww pitta HEB
42 gms reduced fat cheese HEA
Sliced cooked beetroot
Boiled egg
Reduced fat salad cream ( 1.5)
Muller light toffee youghurt
Dinner
Pork stirfry with half a blue dragon lemon and ginger sauce ( 4)
Total syns (5.5)
No exercise had a day off with OH both needed some rest today! Have downloaded another KB workout going to start that in the morning
I hope everyone has had a good weekend and managed to stay on track Xx

The stirfry was well worth the 4 syns think I will have it again tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1375635097512.jpg
    1375635097512.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 85

Last night I made a hazlenut chocolate and orange scan bran cake am considering having it with fruit for breakfast then going.through the KB videos from last night
It's going to kill me but in for a penny in for a pound as they say!!

Monday 5th August

Red Day
Breakfast Scan bran cake with mango and some fat free natural youghurt

Snack Apple

Lunch SW quiche and salad with garlic and herb dip (2)

Snack Scan bran and youghurt

Dinner Stirfry pork (again) with blue dragon lemon and ginger sauce and Parmesan cheese

HEB Scan bran cake
HEB 142gms Mung beans
HEA Milk from allowance in drinks
HEA 28gms Parmasan cheese

Total syns 6

Exercise KB's

Trying to keep syns low this week so i can have a few treat camping this weekend weather permitting that is, feel like im suffering today seem to have one of them hungers that cannot be satisfied with anything but have stayed away from anything too tempting.

Hi Lesley

Is it today you get weighed. I wondered if you go to a morning or evening class or did I read that you do it from home. Read so much today I can`t remember.

Your diaries look good. Keep going.

You are fantastic with your motivation with your body magic. I have never known anyone stick to plan like you do. Well done x. You are doing great.

Aw thank you hun that's really nice of you feel a bit flopped this week as I gained a 1lb so started red days see if less carbs does the trick!
You are doing great heather I am in ore well done you Xx :D

Hi Lesley

Is it today you get weighed. I wondered if you go to a morning or evening class or did I read that you do it from home. Read so much today I can`t remember.
I weigh in on a Monday and had gained 1lb this week :(

Your diaries look good. Keep going.

Morning Nanny Doreen I am doing it from home so only help is a few books my mum sent me and help and advice from here.
I'm the same read so much I get confused and I'm at that funny age in life lol Xx

I have made a decision to fill in my diary on here everyday as I maybe going off track just thinking I have it right seem to lose more when writing it down so no mater how bad a day I'm filling it in only person I'm kidding is ME Xx

I think its a great idea about the diary.
Even if I'm out and can't fill my diary out at home. (which I always do then hand it in at class)
I always come on here and write what I have had down. That way you don't forget the little things.

1lb gain isn't a lot to lose again. You have done so well so far and like s have said what you do to keep fit is amazing. !!!
You should be very proud of yourself.
I think once I can start to see a difference in myself I will start to feel better. My husband can tell.! But its what we see isn't it ?!

I went to meet a friend last Friday at the train station haven't seen her since I started SW got right to the traffic lights and she was looking my way I thought why isn't she waving, carried on got quite close she said " oh my god you've lost some weight" she didn't reconise me lol. But to me I still see the same person in the mirror can't see what I have lost. My husband said " I keep telling you and you've lost 15 inches all over and its wrote down"
I'm still not satisfied lol Xx
Hey one good point to me is my bras don't fit anymore but I can comfortably get my mini disc player in there while I exercise :D
Welcome Mandy the more subs the better oh that sounds bad lol but you know what I mean :)

Back