Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Tuesday 6th August Red day
Breakfast 3 Linda McCartney red onion sausages with 3 large tomatoes

Lunch Pitta bread with tuna and salad and 2x mini baby bell lights (2)

Snack yogurt and scan bran cake (1)

Dinner minced pork casserole with baby new potatoes

HEA x2 Milk from allowance Baby bell x2
HEB x2 WW Pitta 200gms baby new potatoes

Exercise KB
Steps 11335
Arobic 6988 52 mins
Cal burnt 516
Fat burnt 33.0 gms
KM 8.16

Water 2litres

Syns today 3
Syns Left 96

Pretty tired now all in all a good day OH still at work late night game so I'm off to sleep in a bit busy day tomorrow also need to work my food out Xx

Last edited:
Re: Back on SW as of today!!

I like them more as there free makes them taste better lol :D
The only place I found them was in Asda Xx

Wednesday 7th August
Red day
Breakfast 42gm weetabix crunchy brand with blueberries
Lunch Tined macreal in tomatoe sauce with pasta and salad
Snacks apple and orange
Dinner chicken salad with salad cream (1.5)
Water 2.5 litres
HEA x2 milk and baby bell cheese
HEB x2 cerial and 100g Brown pasta
Total syns 1.5
Total left 94.5
Exercise walking
Steps 10810
Calories burnt 490
Fat burnt 27.2g
KM 7.78
That's my lot for today marked 2 football pitches out and a training grid the things I do to help out Xx

I'm off to do some shopping this morning to take away camping for the weekend have saved syns for some naughtys.
I even made a cooked breakfast so I'm not too tempted to pick things up that look nice full stomach means good shop Xx

Hi hun yes we are I loved it there, my son went last week borrowed out tent he is fetching it up tonight in exchange for his tea lol, he said there are some tent pegs missing and some sand in it and its wet was.raining when we put it away, you've got to love em haha
Have been very good with my shop on brought some 2 fingered kit Kats and some vodka and diet coke so fingers crossed I limit damage
I can't believe the price of food lately or is it just me its so expensive to eat healthy
Hope you have a good weekend too I don't think were going until tomorrow afternoon but I'm now marinating things lol Xx :)

So looking forward to my dinner can't believe I'm starving! I've added some chopped mint and chives from the garden Xx 1375960808013.jpg

I know what you mean about the price of food. The prices are shocking i notice it ever week we go. Ever week something has gone up. There are 5 of us and we spend about £120 when we do our shop the about £50 in the week when we go back for fresh fruit and cereal bars.. sw defo isn't a cheap plan to follow. But worth it all the same.
Have a lovely weekend. Hope you managed to dry the tent out. ( blooming kids lol)

Thursday 8th august
Red day
Breakfast 3 LM red onion sausages with SW chips and egg and tomatoe sauce (1)
Lunch Salmon salad and boiled eggs with reduced salad cream (1.5)
Dinner stirfry chicken with 5 spice.
HEA 2x mini babybell lights and milk from allowance in drinks
HEB 200gm baby new potatoes and 142gm mung beans
Syns today 2.5 left over 92
Water 2litres
Exercise KB and Walking
Steps 12022
Arobic steps 7775 60mins
Calories burnt 521
Fat burnt 32.8
KM 8.65
Don't know if I'm getting these red.days right but I don't seem so hungry by tea time not really wanting my tea at all
Thanks Heather hope the weather stays nice should be able to update my diary daily from there Xx

I can't help you with anything but ee that's all I have done. I haven't even looked at the red/green or original books. Ee seems to work for me.

Thanks Heather I have gone through the book and seems right to me will plod along they say it.takes a good couple of weeks to ajust anyway don't expect much of a loss as * week looming and I have done a mega amount of KB this week have changed some exercises since Sunday my OH can see a difference already!!
Have a lovely weekend enjoy a quiet house, as much as we love them its nice to get some space. Xx

Friday 9th august red day
Breakfast 42gms crunchy bran strawberries and blueberries with milk from allowance
Lunch Ham roll ups with salad and salad cream (1.5)
Dinner BBQ pork chops with 100gms brown pasta and salad with SW BBQ sauce
Muller light youghurt and fruit
HEA milk from allowance
HEA 5 laughing cow lights
HEB crunchy bran
HEB 100gms brown pasta
Syns 1.5
Syns left 91.5
Exercise KB

Saturday 10th August red day
Breakfast 4 reduced fat sausages (4)
Two boiled eggs and bacon and a wholemeal bap
Lunch BBQ steak with 200gms New potatoes and salad
Snack 2 kit Kats and some grapes
Dinner chicken and pork kebabs
HEA Milk and cheese
HEB brown roll and potatoes
Steps 12239
Arobic steps 2461 25 mins
Calories burnt 529
Fat burnt 30.4
Km 8.81

Lesley, your red days look good to me. I do red days sometimes, if I do 3 a week I usually get a weight loss.
Keep going

Thanks Doreen had so much meat camping and not much sleep last nights wind and rain was noisy! Am coming home this afternoon have had a bbq breakfast going to cook some lunch and hopefully the tent will dry out to pack away xx

Have just totaled my syns up for weekend to 62 am dreading hitting them scales in the morning!!!

Back