Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Re: Back on SW as of today!!

Sunday 11th august
Breakfast sausages,bacon wholemeal roll and a boiled egg (4)
Lunch BBQ chicken and 200gms baby new potatoes with SW BBQ sauce
Dinner -
Snack grapes and apple
No exercise today too tired to eat dinner or do any!
Tomorrow is another day back to it.
Thank you Doreen fingers crossed eh Xx

Monday 12 th August
Breakfast porridge with water and golden syrup (2)
Lunch pitta with two poached eggs and spinach
Dinner chicken with corgettes tomatoes mushrooms and garlic
Snacks youghurt fruit and some.mini animals (5.5)
HEA half milk allowance
HEA cheese
HEB pitta
HEB oats
Exercise KB
Syns today 7.5
Syns left 97.5
On weigh in this morning I lost 3lb am amazed after my weekend mind you food wasn't bad was just the alcohol really.
It was probably due to not sleeping in that tent- I'm fine in it when its daylight but keep trying to get out when its dark!
Mental note to self I need therapy :D

Tuesday 13th august
Breakfast 42gms chruncy bran and.milk from allowance
Lunch chicken corgettes, mushrooms and tomatoes (left over from last night)
Dinner none
Snacks Alpen light bar (4.5) mini animals (5.5) fredo (5)
Total syns 15
Syns left 82.5
Exercise
Steps 10482
Arobic steps 7679 62mins
Calories burnt 459
Fat burnt 27.7 gms
KM 7.4
KB's
Today has been an awful day of stress with courts, bailiffs and solicitor. Still feel really crap with it all so hence no dinner no appitite at all keep telling myself it will all work out in the end tomorrow is another day hopefully get a decent nights sleep and see what happens
Hope everyone else is doing ok Xx

Sounds like your having a right time. Hope everything is ok. !! just remember how well your doing. Its so easy to think sod it, when your stressed and under pressure.
And what ever is going on. It will work out. Something will turn up. It always does. !! Thinking of you.!! Life is hard sometimes but hold on for the ride.. You'll be ok, you'll see x

Thanks Heather,
Cut a long story short I have the tennent from hell in my house that I have sold ( buyer wants her out before we sell) The court ordered her out a fournight ago which was yesterday but they put the wrong address on the possession order so we can't insruct bailiffs untill we have it, in the mean time she has left a dog in the house that she is not feeding etc to stop the bailiffs from getting in to top it all solicitor told me it could take two weeks to organize the bailiffs absolutely frustrating as I'm not allowed any where near there I can't see why if I have possesion back I can't turf her out and change the locks myself but I can't and god only knows what damage that dog is doing left in my house. So not much appitite just stressed today I'm going to try harder with my food as I really need to stay focused ate more rubish than would have normaly yesterday but can bring that back round. Thinking of you this morning and well done on your walking it will pay off for you Xx

Omg that must be so infuryating when its something that belongs to you and you can't do anything because of the law. And god you wouldn't of thought people would be so mean, see to me she should get prosicuted for what she is doing. Good luck with it all! I'm sure it will work out just a pain in the bum and incompetents and the professional peoples side.

It's been going on for 7 months now causes so many arguments between us too, solicitors says there is no point taking her back to court for dammage as she has no money she can afford to go clubbing each week and take drugs but I get nowt it really shoudnt be allowed. The council rang me the day of the court case and asked if I would keep her for another 3 months and postphone the.court case obviously I refused they have no where to put her she can't get a private rent as she owes too much money she owes me nearly 3 grand! I've tried to help her even offered to pay her removals and gave her the deposit back, she spent the money on her habit and clubing and told her social worker I was herassing her! So I stay away from her now I don't think I would hold my temper if I did obviously.
I said to my OH this morning Karma is a good thing and hopefully it will all come round soon thanks for your support hun, I've just eaten some fruit and.yoghurt didn't want it really but don't want to blow things Xx

I can understand not wanting to eat. I do that when I'm stressed. God the cheek of some people. Makes me laugh though. I'm sure there is somewhere for the council to put her. But they won't want to put her in certain areas.!
I can imagine how stressful it must be for you. If you were closer I'd say come out for a coffee and forget about the hassle for a while.
Fingers crossed for you. It will work out its just the waiting. !!
Try to have a good day. Will pop back in a bit and let you know how I did this morning. !!

Thanks lovely, I've not been to see anyone they all keep saying come and have a coffee but I'm crap company atm good luck your walking would have paid off I know it will bet you will be shocked.
I've sorted all my food for the day and am going to make myself eat it I won't lose weight by starving and will make myself ill its not worth all that Xx

Wednesday 14th August
Breakfast melon apple and a youghurt
Lunch pitta with ham roll ups and salad and salad cream (1.5)
Dinner pork burger, baby new pots and green beans broccoli and Sweetcorn (1.5)
Blueberry muffin (16)
HEA milk from allowance
HEA cheese
HEB 200gm baby new pots
HEB pitta
Syns today 19. Total left 63.5
Exercise KB's
Steps 12323
Arobic steps 5335 39mins
Calories burnt 567
Fat burnt 32.8
KM 8.87

Last edited:

Lost a 1lb. :( I know its a pound off but try so hard never off plan and only have around ten syns a day. My leader is looking at my diary for me. !

Well done don't feel down a pound is a pound off if you have done more body magic than usual you will find you will develop more muscle and it weighs heavier than fat and will also burn fat quicker for you! Well done your diary always looks good to me hun so I can't see anything wrong there keep going its all good :)

Thank u. My leader says to do a week on red see if that boosts my loss.
So never done red before so leader talked me through it.
So should be ok. Hopefully it will give me a boost.
Thank u for your support

To be fair I enjoy reds a lot more than ee find I stay fuller for longer and just getting my head around it too, hey like wise with the support hun nice to know were all here for each other Xx

I think I am addicted to my KB having trouble putting it down today! Keep trying these new exercises out from the internet, oh well it keeps me from stuffing my face I supose lol Xx

Aw bless ya, its true the more you do the less you ache eventually anyway lol. Did you like it Sam? I even took mine camping haha Xx

Yeah I thought it was really good. I use them in my body conditioning class but only really do the swing and this was a whole circuit just them so it was really good... Just ouch ouch ouch now! I'm going back to do another class after work and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to move properly!! No pain and all that though!! xx

Back