Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Re: Back on SW as of today!!

Oh chicken that's not good.! Wonder what knocked you off your feet. !
Hope your feeling better tomo. ! X

Thanks ladies, wish I new have promised to go to the doctors by Wednesday if no better need to feel better away to London for the weekend on Friday with ppl over from Australia Xx

Not much better to be honest, slept loads and no energy, my husband has decided we are going to his mothers tomorrow we have to go as relatives are over they are in the 80s and not coming back over from Australia again. My mother in law is very good to me I'm lucky there she will be happy fussing she rang up last night to see if I would prefer a blanket or a duvet lol
I'm more worried about food this week as I'm having no control with everyone else doing it, OH says just get better then sort it out but they don't understand do they!!!
Good luck with weigh in hun Xx

Thanks sugar. Your husband is right you just need to get better. Worry about food after your visitors have gone. X x have a lovely weekend I hope you feel better soon

Well done so pleased for you, not far to go at all now so pleased for you Xx
Yeah I suppose he's right really just frustrating though hun.:(

Felling a bit better now, all packed and setting off for London in an hour keep thinking I've forgotten something hate this packing lark!!!

Finally home, shattered hate M25!!! Looking forward to getting in my own bed tonight, had a good stay ate and drank far too much of everything I shouldn't have.
Looking forward to sorting my food and shopping out tomorrow to carry on just not looking forward to seeing how much I have gained but I'm not beating myself up about it just going to carry on regardless, hope everyone's weekend is going well I'm off to get a shower and put the washing on Xx

So pleased you got better.! And that you had a lovely weekend. Like you say don't beat yourself up. Its not often you go off plan.
And once you have been shopping and sorted your food out for next week you'll be fine.

Thanks Heather, well I've gained 4.5lb shocking can't wait to get back on track Xx

Wow girl you did have a good time Lol !!!

Lol, that's what happens to me when I don't train all the time,sitting and eating and drinking!!! Never again am I going to bow down to family wish I had taken my own food with me. Mother in law us hard work lol so glad I'm home and back on track Xx

Breakfast crunchy bran and milk whist writing out my shopping list am craving youghurt and fruit, have missed healthy food so much...........

Had my mother at ours since Thursday. She has gone back today. Now she is hard work. Lol. I was ready for her to go back yesterday. Lol. I'm sure we may be to noisy or annoying to her as to me she is so untidy and is always right lol.
Breath and thank god I go back to my house and she has gone back to hers lol.

Lunch was a fresh tuna steak and salad which was amazing really enjoyed it and for dinner I had SW burgers made with jamacan jerk seasoning also baby new potatoes reduced fat cheese managed all Hex and only 4 syns for the day whoo get in
Am thinking of trying a green day for tomorrow just to see how I get on.
Have finished sulking over my gain and decided never to go visiting again lol
My husband done all he could to help in the kitchen and his mum done nothing but shout at him, very hard to keep my mouth shut but now were home he can get back in the kitchen how dare she undo all the good work I've done haha but as you know she is always right eh
Hope everyone has had a good day Xx

I was hopeing for an early night but a noisy owl outside my window thinks differently! Shall make myself another orange and lemon tea instead and look at some green recipes then.......

Morning today im on a green day for breakfast ive had Linda Mcartney red onion sausages with mushrooms, backed beans and SW roasted potatoes feel pretty full now. Am making some Tuscan bean and pasta soup for lunch will let you know what it tastes like fingers crossed its ok as its free lol.

Picture 212.jpg

Back