Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Ive put the picture on above as my motivator as i hate it so very much, it probably was the one photo that kicked my butt into action, it was taken in America this time last year its amazing what a photo can capture i weighed in at 106kg probably my heaviest weight ever....Am not going back there!!!

The most recent one is on my profile pic that was last month, we went for 3 weeks on a road trip around Florida, Miami,cocoa beach, The Keys, Naples, St Augustine etc we hired a dodge avenger massive car only cost about 20 pound to fill it up and we filled it loads of times.

1377596554842.jpg

I did a simular thing about 16 years ago before I had my 1st daughter. Did a month of travelling But we did calafornia, San Fran. Vegas. Lots of little places in between then flew over to Florida st peters for the last week. Lovely holiday.! Something I'm glad I did at the that time.

I only have one chin on the bottom pic and half the size boobs and less than half the size stomach haha Xx

Update on the soup.......was ok nothing to write home about!! Think I would add some spices to it next time, still have some left for tomorrow's lunch......

I can see a real difference in your photos Lesley. You are looking much better.

:)

Well todays green day dinner was lemon and coriander couscous with 57gms of salmon and peas was lovely I ate it all and some blueberries and youghurt total full and used no syns
HEA milk/ cheese
HEB Alpen light bar/ 57g salmon
Exercise Kettlebell
Plenty of water

Have decided to have another green day tomorrow as I have soup left over too so am now going through some more recipes

Is it right that pasta,potatoes and rice are unlimited foods? I did sort of limit mine today as I worry about too many carbs Xx

Yes. Pasta, potatoes and rice are all free food. Eat as much as you like.

Good luck

Aw i keep seeing that scary picture of me lol, well had a very busy day yesterday husband had the day of work and we had loads to get organised, contracts have been sent out for his house and the bailiffs are booked at mine for 24/9 so we now have to get this rented property sorted out ready for moving to our own house (when we find one).
I had the electric sander out all day and sanded down loads of units, pretty messy job had sawdust in places im too polite to mention :devilangel:
So food for yesterday
28/8/2013

Green Day
Breakfast Crunch bran and milk from allowance
Lunch Tuscan bean soup with pasta and cheese
Dinner LM red onion sausages with mushrooms, egg, SW chips and backed beans with tomato sauce (1)
​Snacks yogurt and fruit
HEA Milk / cheese
HEB Cruncy bran/ Alpen lights
Syns for today 1 left for week 99

29/8/2013

Red day
Breakfast yoghurt and fruit
Lunch Soup with cheese
Dinner Chiken, veg and baby new potatoes and gravy (3)
HEA Milk/Cheese
HEB Potatoes/Cannelini beans in soup
Snacks pear
Syns 3 left for week 96
Another good day in my book so nice to be back in control not sure as to red or green tomorrow going to mix and match as to whats in the cupboard and the fridge and freezer xx

Last edited:
Yes. Pasta, potatoes and rice are all free food. Eat as much as you like.

Good luck
Thank you Doreen am having a bit of a change around week this week just want to see if i can keep my syn value down by eating green days when i get really hungry if that makes sence!!! Hope your ok will pop over to see you later on xx

Thanks hun, hopefully be all over in another couple of months and I cant wait, its hard sometimes focusing on food with everything else going on but i am determined lol xx

Well what a morning, had my shopping list in order with different places to visit and lots to get only to wake up to a phone call from a poorly son had been up all night and obviously no matter what age (27) only mum will do which is not like him at all, so a run around the chemists and shops I've just got back from sorting him out is dosed up to the eyeballs and back to sleep now time to get on with housework and the ironing joy joy on the plus side food is still on track Xx

You are right there. Only Mum will do no matter how old they are. Hope he is well soon,

Red diary looked good. I think I am doing red today.

Back